Sign in to follow this  
irzero

EASY FIX TO MANY PROBLEMS

Posts just like yours are made every day. How about you stop being an idiot and use the search function so you can learn that duping cannot be fixed completely or that the engine will not allow a player to stay in game after alt f4.

This was just a whiner thread about snipers from some bad kid who stands still for 20+ seconds on the top floor of the elektro firestation.

Said the one who calls himself "dev"... Oh yeah

This is stupid, even if they did implement this all you have to do is turn computer off and you'll just leave the game that way.

1. It's alpha. Lower your expectations

2. It's a mod of a game, you think its just la-de-da to implement that kind of stuff?

3. Hackers always will, always have and always can exist.

4. and most importantly, Rocket just recently told that hes working on making Day Z Stand alone..... He could be working shit out with the producers of Arma to start making his game on his own turf manageable by his own preferences and engine.... but hey thats just an idea

Theres several reasons why things have been rather slow or not picked up lately.... stop being impatient. Blah

• Like 1

Right here is a list of dupers and cheats and Alt F4'ers

There is no way you can think my suggestions are a bad idea unless YOUR THE PEOPLE using them.

Its very obvious when fucktards like you object to removing the cheats in the game that your the people who need them to win.

How about this, I'm not a hacker a duper a cheater or anything like that, but I still use tents, I use cars for storage, but that doesn't mean I'm a hacker. I do not like the hackers nor do I like the graphical bugs, but I get the fuck over them and stop bitching about all the problems with the game. If you can't wait for them to find a solution to the problem then don't deal with it. Keep to yourself and leave the game and everything and go play another game. Stop bitching you act like they can just fix shit in two seconds. People like you have no patience if you would just wait maybe another month I'm sure it'll be fixed. But Just leave the community really, if you have this low of patience then you shouldn't really even playing a game like this. Go play a game like cod if you don't want to wait for updates and everything.

The easyiest way would be to combine dayz with ace.

So all the dayz snipers dont hit anymore without the right gear and a spotter.

And its so damn realistic, just awesom ^^

Make logging out 60 seconds wait to stop aborters and disable Alt F4 to quit. There must be a way since it doesnt work for all games. - Or make it so after the game quits your player can be killed 60 seconds after log out. Makes people log in safe places only.

yea, then when the hacker teleports next to me, i'm dead

i like this thread.. and people bitching tend to be the server hoppers... so admins shud proberly look at them closer.

however, leave the dog alone... i like dogs and they already made doggy.. so leave him alone! XD

Oh yeah i almost forgot to mention....

THE GAME IS IN ALPHA, BRO.

This game will never leave alpha.

Not now he's got the standalone. Have fun with the bugs. I'll see you next year when he's made his standalone playable and the game plays as intended.

i like this thread.. and people bitching tend to be the server hoppers... so admins shud proberly look at them closer.

however, leave the dog alone... i like dogs and they already made doggy.. so leave him alone! XD

As much as I like the dog idea. If the zombies are as broken as they are then there is no hope for an intelligent dog.

You're being rather ignorant. I think most people agree with your issues, but make it seem like these kind of issues can be fixed in the blink of an eye.

- Disconnect issues and everything regarding these can't be fixed because they would require a rewrite of the netcode that Bohemia uses. They didn't need this because ArmA obviously wasn't meant to be played this way at first. Sure BI could put a few hundred/thousand manhours on getting this thing done; but why waste that trouble when you can put all that effort into the standalone dayZ and ArmA3?

- Graphical glitches same issue. This is a problem mostly with ArmA and not Day Z itself. To fix it, it would again require pointless manhours.

- Removing the .50 cals wouldn't solve anything. They would still be available to hackers most likely.

- Some of your other general suggestions don't seem thought through at all. A kill feed of who killed whom isn't that great an idea if you think it over a bit more. Combined with the disconnect notion you can have griefers and hackers that follow you from server to server to harrass you.

You're spouting out random crap, because apparently you're angry, without thinking things through; that makes you ignorant and is the reason for the first few replies.

The one suggestion I can readily agree on is that they remove things like static dead bodies, that currently seem to harm more than do good.

Edited by Nyth

So this is another one of those "remove the things i dont like threads" /sigh

Remove this post, I don't like it.

Mod is broken right now.

Bug infested,

And rocket is somewhere else showing his shiny ass to the cameras.

New patches bring more bugs when failing to fix old.

Where is the new content?

Not here.

Game is boring. Survival is easy like cake, high tech stuff is everywhere thanks to duping and cloning.

Zombies are retarded. there is no communication between random players.

I play this mod from the start but now its just tragic.

I really can't see how Rocket can manage a release version when he can't manage mod.

Im sure in the standalone version because they have there own engine to work with zombies will be much more sophisticated, the gui improved, and more content released. They do have limitations on what they can do seeing that its not there game. The zombies are only modified in there running speed, animation, and skin. Hopefully with the standalone they will be improved ten fold.

Just give up on making suggestions. Rocket doesn't care about dayzmod anymore. It was a test run. It succeeded. Now he's busy getting the standalone together.

Game is boring. Survival is easy like cake, high tech stuff is everywhere thanks to duping and cloning.

Zombies are retarded. there is no communication between random players.

I play this mod from the start but now its just tragic.

This should be a sticky.XD Couldn't agree more. Everyone i run into has NVG/MK48/AS50/etc. No survival elements left in the game. Just pvp.

Name should be changed to "Endless Sniper War(now with built in zigyzagy zombies AND bad LSD trip simulator)"