SerbPrototype

Make the snipers in barracks a bit more common?

in a battlegroup there may be 120 men. not 1 sniper. there are attachments for these people and there are not many

Make them a bit more common? Its almost impossible to find snipers...

If you mean scoped rifles, they are everywhere. Every noob that plays dayz tries to be a sniper. Your better off with a Mk 48 mod 0 or even a main battle rifle. I know everyone thinks that they are some 1337 sniper but in reality I haven't seen one good sniper yet. All the really good snipers play ARMA2 still like this guy.........

People think .50 caliber sniper rifles are chest exploding lasers.

Not so much.

Videogames reflect this anyway.

Edited by BazBake

I got within 5m of some dick with an M107 in a ghille suit and when he moved, I loudly shouted, "MOTHERFUCKER!" and shat my pants as he emptied 3 rounds into my chest. I do not enjoy shitting my pants, so I would say no more snipers.

Make them a bit more common? Its almost impossible to find snipers...

no. just no.

you can go bandithunt some snipers, find out some well-used positions and hunt some sniping bandits down, they often have DMR, M107 or even the AS50 :) way higher successrate than going into the barracks.

How about remove whiny little cry babies like you that add nothing to the game, but compain about getting killed by sniper rifles.

LOL!

Why are you so mad and defensive? Is it because you know it's true and don't have a valid argument? How cute... ;3

And FYI - I haven't died to a sniper in DayZ yet. From what I've seen you're all just 'too bad for Battlefield' kids that have to come and shoot hatchet guys in DayZ instead...

Edited by mZLY

Everyone does have an AS50 when they spawn its right in their 10 duping tents. thats why 75% of the server is sniping from hills with them

It's fun server hopping the Elektro hill when I die to get my gear back though.

The CZ550 is pretty common. I've come across it numerous times now. The other snipers are a bit rarer. I've checked all airfields and most other military buildings numerous times and so far I havent come across any sniper. It might just be bad luck, but it can get quite tedious.

But hey, who said a zombie apocalypse would be a series of events devoid of dissapointment? That's right, no one.

M24 and DMR should be more common M107 should be maybe a little bit some common but not the AS50 it's way to good.

I think everyone should have an AS50 when they spawn. Beans, please?

I'm only giving you beans because you asked for them so nicely.

You know there's a game out at this minute just for people like you it's called BF3. It's got tiny small maps made just for CQC, with loads a flashy graphics and stuff flying at your screen every 5 seconds to let you know how good you are. Here's even a link for you http://www.battlefie...om/battlefield3

Enjoy!

Because Chernarus was the main importer of anti-materiel rifles before the infection, right? It's why everyone has to have an AS50/M107 and a ghilli?