In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

You mean three ponies?

Also, became a member here just to join up with this meetup. I believe this will serve as proof of my conversion to ponyism:

done entirely in a Google musical doodle that I made nearly 3 months ago. Note the user name: ScooterSkittles; but to prove that's me, I just edited-in a shoutout for this occasion. It's at the top of the video description. I can answer a question too, if you like.

Lastly FS SF is BP.

Three ponies? TS and RD.. 3rd one? Also, added. :)

Can you please direct me to the designated sabotage squad for this survivor meetup?

Non yet, create a thread yourself, go ahead.

Edited by Guest

Three ponies? TS and RD.. 3rd one?

Yeah. Well, three ponies and a dragon... The Starswirl the Bearded wing of the archives couldn't be snuck into without some help. ;)

Though I didn't mean to step on fvdv's question...

Yeah. Well, three ponies and a dragon... The Starswirl the Bearded wing of the archives couldn't be snuck into without some help. ;)

Though I didn't mean to step on fvdv's question...

LOL I see what you did thar.

but @ FVDF . question> who is brave enough to stand up against the mightiest of foes and make them apologise.

hint; at one point she talks like a man O_O

It appears I have acquired myself a Ghilie suit and DMR in this night's run, so I can also provide cover for ya'll during the meeting :)

i would like to attend.

Okay.. If you wish to attend you must provide some kind of evidence of being a brony..

where is this event taking place so I can form an Anti brony alliance and wipe your kind from this great earth? o_O

• Like 1

maybe a pick of him with a bright pink dildo in his mouth and a rainbow one in his ass?

you kids are seriously fucked in the head worshiping a lil girls tv show about ponies.... when i was a kid if you played with mlp or barbie instead of g.i joes or transformers you got beat the fuck up

grow up and get some balls you feminized bitches

Yeah.. you really shouldnt have said that man, you will most likely get yourself banned/suspended/warned for doing the exact thing that I said on OP NOT to do. I mean for fucks sake I even gave you a link to a thread where you can hate on us as much as you want.

where is this event taking place so I can form an Anti brony alliance and wipe your kind from this great earth? o_O

Well, we are keeping it secret mainly due to hackers.. so I cant really tell you sorry. :(

I'll come. If I don't get shot >_<

Edited by MigEater

I'll come. If I don't get shot >_<

Added :)

Edited by Guest

I made an account on the DayZ forums so I could ask if I could join this event. I am prepared for any question. :3

EDIT: xFortune told me about this meetup.

Edited by SilverLine

I made an account on the DayZ forums so I could ask if I could join this event. I am prepared for any question. :3

EDIT: xFortune told me about this meetup.

Either have xFortune confirm this or answer following:

***** Promise..

what is the ***** and name atleast 1 pony who breaks it

Edited by Guest

Oh yay! Episode 14 of the second season (the last roundup) you're asking about a Pinkie promise.

It was AppleJack right? I forgot so I'm re-watching. :3

EDIT: It's a hard question because I remember "Nopony breaks a pinkie promise". :3

Edited by SilverLine
  • Like 1

One quick question, how do we find the teamspeak server? (I'm still a bit new to teamspeak :x havent used it a bunch) or is that something thats released privately to avoid the trolls?

Oh it was a trick question. :(

Applejack never went to breakfast so she never break the pinkie promise. I thought so! :3

Also ...

"Rarity catch me!" C:

• Like 1

One quick question, how do we find the teamspeak server? (I'm still a bit new to teamspeak :x havent used it a bunch) or is that something thats released privately to avoid the trolls?

Just a few hours before the meetup, I will be sending out the teamspeak info to each attendee. :)

@Silver lol nice you're in :P

Fans of the show my little pony is allowed, we will be meeting up in DayZ/Teamspeak and spread love and friendship across all of Chernarus.

Any bronies can attend, in order to come into the attending list you must send me a private message or post in this thread with some kind of evidence of you being a brony.. and obviously state that you want to join..

Well i might not be a brony... but my offer to overwatch for you guys still stands. don't know if i have to pm you for that or not :S.

Yeah.. you really shouldnt have said that man, you will most likely get yourself banned/suspended/warned for doing the exact thing that I said on OP NOT to do. I mean for fucks sake I even gave you a link to a thread where you can hate on us as much as you want.

Well, we are keeping it secret mainly due to hackers.. so I cant really tell you sorry. :(

Um why edit your posts from nice stuff to this? lol why so bad. any sign of pony lovers in game shall here the whistle of my bullet.

Edited by jamiebhoy

-snip-.

Silly, silly.. wrong thread, I already said this on the original post: ALL HATE POSTS = HERE

PS. Reported.

Edited by Guest

Is this thing still going?

I want to be part of a DayZ gathering of any sort.