In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

Following unfortunate events of our last planned meetup (http://dayzmod.com/f...p/page__st__240), which was planned this sunday, I will now be hosting the meetup for next sunday.

Fans of the show my little pony are allowed, we will be meeting up in DayZ/Teamspeak and spread love and friendship across all of Chernarus.. A teamspeak server has already been provided too us and the date will be 21.00 GMT 1+ This timing should hopefully allow most bronies across europe and the US to be able to join, if you dont like the time post on this thread what you would like to change it too, infact, if you want anything changed please request it here and I might just find it a possible improvement..

Attendees:

S6! HuggeTheDruggie

Inu

KittyWitty

Lennsik

Ponyfeathers

Food

Marformation

Sir Steel Seethe

SovietBrony

RazorsEdge

Piranha Plant

S6! Nightmare

Sinfulsebastian

LVG

Legacy

Stargazer

Atiasrotias

Someeonee

xxKumorinekoxx

ScooterSkittles

xFortune

Pretorian117

MigEater

SilverLine

clevertechnician

beny

daskleineviech

fvdf

S6! Conaire

Sarkhan

KillerKimbley

#Sleepy

Bugfish

JUSTJAZE

Autumnwind92

Euryale

Derpy_Hooves

Goodrita

DropShock

Aru_Azif

Any bronies can attend, in order to come into the attending list you must send me a private message or post in this thread with some kind of evidence of you being a brony.. and obviously state that you want to join.. people looking to join with only 1 post must answer my one question given to them.

Our last planned meetup had +15 members attending, I will hope that we can reach a similar number..

With that said NO hate towards the show will be tolerated in this thread, if you want to do that please visit the hate-on-MLP thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...880#entry657372 and if you are confused what the show is please visit http://dayzmod.com/f...ld-i-watch-mlp/

The server/location will be announced on teamspeak a few hours before the event takes place.

And so it begins.

bBFnP.gif

Edited by Guest

Alright. I'm locking the other thread then so we don't have two of these bumping around.

Also, I'll reiterate that this is not the thread to discuss the the philosophy and purpose of "bronies" or MLP, both for or against.

• Like 1

Alright. I'm locking the other thread then so we don't have two of these bumping around.

Also, I'll reiterate that this is not the thread to discuss the the philosophy and purpose of "bronies" or MLP, both for or against.

Thank you for locking it.

15 thats it? Keep tryin

Your point is?

also, I did say 15+

I'm in for some fun! And yes, new user, first post. I only got a gaming rig a few weeks ago along with ARMA 2 and DayZ. I haven't played very much of it (due to me losing my one weapon and owning a lot of rarer, non combat items) and as such didn't make a forum account until I saw the EQD post.

What type of evidence do you need? I don't think me telling you my favorite pony, episode, etc would be too reassuring...

omg I thought I got away from the bronies when I decided not to go on MMO-C anymore o_O why god, why?

• Like 4

I'm in for some fun! And yes, new user, first post. I only got a gaming rig a few weeks ago along with ARMA 2 and DayZ. I haven't played very much of it (due to me losing my one weapon and owning a lot of rarer, non combat items) and as such didn't make a forum account until I saw the EQD post.

What type of evidence do you need? I don't think me telling you my favorite pony, episode, etc would be too reassuring...

Question: He comes from a future or past, mysterious.. what pony?

omg I thought I got away from the bronies when I decided not to go on MMO-C anymore o_O why god, why?

tPLHE.jpg

Edited by Guest

How do we show proof of being a brony O___o

Does my TF2 Balloonicorn named Twilight sparkle count? It's painted purple :P

How do we show proof of being a brony O___o

Does my TF2 Balloonicorn named Twilight sparkle count? It's painted purple :P

Question:

saved the great flyers twice.. mmh pie.. who was it?

You know I'm still in to go.

As proof, I'll tell you that I have a Brony T-Shirt. And I'm not afraid to wear it. Awww yeaaaa.

May I ask where I can see the EQD post?

linky pls

I am a brony and would like to join, for proof here is a chicken

Who got his pie saved?

hint: pretty epic night

Edited by Guest

I'd like to join. As proof, here is a chicken sandwich =P

accepted in.

I know you since earlier.. :)

Edited by Guest

soarin

Correct, you are in.

Question: He comes from a future or past, mysterious.. what pony?

Crap... Well, my first thought was "Future Twilight," but that's a she not a he.

Maybe, Doctor Hooves?

Crap... Well, my first thought was "Future Twilight," but that's a she not a he.

Maybe, Doctor Hooves?

correct, you're in baby.

I would like to attend this event.

Just answer this question:

Enjoys a simple dress.. partys like crazy.

hint: rarity does not approve

Edited by Guest

oh oh me me me. I'm next I like questions.

ok.. you're in even if you got it wrong.

Destroys town hall, claims not to know what happened or why.

hint: She got deleted.

Piece of cake Derpy Hooves.

Edit: And that was also the episode where she talked the most of her scripting time and her first time speaking.

Edited by RazorsEdge

Piece of cake Derpy Hooves.

Edit: And that was also the episode where she talked the most of her scripting time and her first time speaking.

yep, correct :)