DarkEnergy

No vehicles spawning on new server.

After waiting a few days my server finally started spawning vehicles. I managed to fix up a UAZ and a V3S Civ and took them back to my camp area. Upon the next server restart they had both gone back to their original spawns. I guess I'll have to wait until this bug is fixed to enjoy driving around and storing gear.

Personally my clans server is on 1.7.2.4. After the fix for the instances ID's vehicles started spawning. We ended up repairing several, dropping some gear in the vehicle and saved it. After a server restart said vehicles were in the same spot with all the correct loot. You may want to consider rolling back your server till they can get hotfix in for 1.7.2.5 this way you can actually enjoy the vehicles.

On a side note we have looked everywhere for a heli and can not seem to find it. I'm curious to know like Qweets asked eariler if the Heli spawns are 7 days from when vehicles spawn or is it suppose to be there once all vehicles spawn. I can't seem to find a very clear and precise answer on that.

Vehicles have spawned on Dallas 2145. Like others, the vehicles didn't want to save their skin or location upon server restart. Since then I've rolled the server back to 1.7.2.4 and all is well.. except for those good ol' graphical glitches.

Thanks for giving out high instance ID servers vehicles! :D

US 2123 is not saving vehicles correctly. A UAZ came back as a truck after a reset, and some other vehicles disappeared completely :(

Ok at some point vehicles on our server started spawning but they are buggy. For example i saved a motorcycle then after server restart the bike transformed into a tractor. Also tents are still very glitchy. They work sometimes then dont work at all. And when i say work i mean save.

to confirm the above not that it needs to be myself and my group have been testing this out.

1)collected vehicles

-restarted "MISSION" this wiped everything down to the tank traps

-restarted server, this brought back all the tents and traps but all the vehicles where in there original locations

2)collected the vehicles

-restarted the server and low and behold out of 6 quads 1 ural 1 uaz 1 motorbike and 3 full tents we got in return the following:

`1 tractor

`1 ute

`1 quad

`1 full tent 2 empty tents

I dont know what i should do... roll back the server or just dont restart the server, is there a dev ticket open for this issue?

Hey guys,

Just adding some fuel to the fire...

Same here, I collected and repaired various vehicule on differents servers (1.7.2.5 - 95417 to 95883) for tests, as pitching tents + adding items when I could for tests.

Well, same conclusion as you when servers reset-restart:

- Saved repaired vehicules return to their native pop location, same state of damages when I founded and repaired them.

- Some servers tends to change tractors in motorbikes or bike in tractors.

- Tents items are saved for the first fill but when I add more later, after reset server by exemple, they are not saved anymore.

So right now, "we" can't really use tents and vehicules, as it is too random and usually ends by losing items-vehicules when server restarts.

I dunno if I should revert back to 1.7.2.4 as tents and vehicules saving works, but those awful glitches make my blind half of the time.

I just hope a hotfix is coming.... SOON!

VERY SOON! :)

Same problem at 1508 our v3r turnt into a bike .. and the motorbike turn into tractors. Chopper is nowhere all locations emty->dayz DB Map dayz hq map ,dayz wiki, dayz bean wars map .

That really sucks fix that ;-( than we restart again and every vehicle was back to there spown location... resart and it turn back to bike tractors. Only tents work but the dublicate all stuff...

Edited by Piranja13

Vehicles spawned after 2 weeks on DE 1662 but still no chopper to be found.

did you happen to check the large island for the initial chopper spawn location?

you can swim over there or find a boat,

we've had our server started around august 7th and the vehicles appeared around 8 days later. and no one has done anything to make them appear or not. our server started as 1.7.2.4 and was updated to 1.7.2.5 by the hoster, when it was released.

Edited by aenima

we've had our server started around august 7th and the vehicles appeared around 8 days later. and no one has done anything to make them appear or not. our server started as 1.7.2.4 and was updated to 1.7.2.5 by the hoster, when it was released.

If youd read a few pages through the thread you might have noticed that on 15th IDs up to 12.000 have been fixed in the database and should spawn vehicles after their next restart. Fits perfectly to your 8 day theory.

Instance ID's up to 10,000 now spawn vehicles.

Vehicles should now spawn on all servers up to Instance ID 12.000. They will spawn at the start of the server, so if your server is running, they will appear after the next scheduled restart.

The OP might also update his first post to reflect that the issue has most probably been fixed for those IDs listed. Still most people here are still facing the "inventory not saving"/"cars respawn on server reboot" issues, but I guess theres a separate thread open for that.

Edited by Starfish

My friends server, US 280, does not have any vehicles spawning. This is a new server and just started running about 16 hours ago. Any ideas as to why no vehicles are spawning?

Our server has an instance ID above 8000, vehicles spawn, but on every server reset they all respawn back at their original points unrepaired.

Also tents are not saving their inventories accurately either. Its not making the server very fun for our players.

Im running DE1951 and i see the same issues here.....vehicles spawning but not saving correctly ( tents, too )

After Serverrestart all vehicles despawned, tents empty and so aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah

sometimes vehicles getting saved but transformed into a bike or whatever.....what should i doo exaclty?

• Like 1

This is the only thing that worked for our server too.

Downgrade for me isnt an option for obvious reasons. They need to stop sleeping, and fix this.

The feeling I have per today of the DayZ admins is: "Here are rules, here are missionfile, got any problems? Dont bother us with em."

Our server has an instance ID above 8000, vehicles spawn, but on every server reset they all respawn back at their original points unrepaired.

Also tents are not saving their inventories accurately either. Its not making the server very fun for our players.

NO 56, same thing

Same problem here, but I run 2 servers. 1 of them spawn the vehicles but at server restart they go back to their original spot with no repairs at all and tents do not save items, but they are there after server restart (no items in it ofc). The other server vehicles spawn as well but when server restart the vehicle you have turn into another vehicle or just go back to spawn point, example, I had a heli, ural, quadbike and 3 tents full of stuff, server restarted and the heli became a tractor, ural became a bicicle, quadbike was instact (OHHHH) and the 3 tents were still there but no items inside of it.

This is pretty annoying considering we are paying least 30€ for a server that is not working. Not because of the server provider, but because of the mod itself.

The older server is around a month old and the new one around 8 days.

Just going to play on other people servers and stop paying for mine, this is the last month I'm paying for both servers if this problem don't get fixed until the end of the month. Had enough.

Hmm...my server's turn I guess. I've only been playing on this server for a week or two so I'm not sure how long ago it was created. Havn't had any issues at all with it until recently. Two nights ago, we all saved all our camps and vehicles, then went to bed. We got on in the morning and found everything gone. Tents gone, vehicles gone, and no more vehicles spawning at spawn points at all. so a couple days now without any vehicles.

US2966

Host's name is Tikitis. I have no clue how to get in contact with him...I tried to send him a message on forumns but it says that he can't do personal messaging or something like that.

UPDATE: Our vehicles and camps that have dissapeared have respawned this morning. Not sure why all our stuff dissapeared and came back all of a sudden...but im not complaining.

Edited by Gonad

Same here AU 25 Instance ID:10517.

​Vehicles Spawned ok for the first week. Once they were destroyed they have not returned. 14 DayZ & no vehicles respawning.

​Tents sometimes keep there loot & the fuel glitch is really annoying. especially if your out the middle of nowhere.

Edited by ZOOLz

Having the same issue on the server am currently renting from Xstream gaming. Been over three weeks now and no vehicle spawns what so ever. Only things I've found so far I can guess a hacker spawned in (i.e boat in the middle of the forest) Server is UK 181

Gentlemen, stop paying for hosting until the public game is fixed, go private hive & run your own servers, everything will work as it should & you get to kick hackers & anyone else that p's u off. ;)

stop paying for hosting

This is the scariest thing I've read today. This implies that people think it's a good idea to run DayZ servers off of their workstations on residential broadband. Do the player base a favor and at least let people know if the server is going to be inherently sub-par servers in the MOTD/Server Name.

But, yeah, this is the nature of the private hive beast. You're going to have to wade through the shitty server admins and "basement server" boxes until you find a competent admin running DayZ on a proper box in a proper data center environment. Still, it'll be a self-solving problem and the shit boxes will fall to the wayside as time goes on. It's just scary to see the droves of bad decisions that is first going to come out of these mass private servers in the initial rush.