DarkEnergy

No vehicles spawning on new server.

cut

thanks 1000, and just if you can, you can confirm restarting servers doesn't interfere with huey's 7d spawn timer?

whatever is the answer from tomorrow i will copy paste this for everyone needing an answer :) cm's posts are those in which we finally find truth, and so i feel obliged

thanks again

thanks 1000, and just if you can, you can confirm restarting servers doesn't interfere with huey's 7d spawn timer?

No problem at all.

As for your question, to the best of my knowledge it does not interfere with the timer and there are no known issues at this time concerning re-spawns of that nature.

Answering a customer's question is never problem or burden.

The issue that new servers are facing is that no vehicles spawn at the moment, ground or air.

Concerning servers that have vehicles already, if a vehicle is destroyed or malicious intent is detected by the central database (such as leaving a vehicle off the map so no one finds it), then after 7 days the vehicle should automatically re-spawn at it's original spawn location.

Hope that answers your questio.

Our old server had vehicles for about a week after it came online, but vehicles started vanishing (not stolen, not blown up, they just, vanished on a server restart). Sometimes they'd vanish altogether, other times they'd turn into other vehicles. After seven days none of the vehicles that vanished respawned. After 14 days none respawned. There were only 3 vehicles serverwide by that time. None of them were stored off-map.

Is this a part of that bug?

Edited by SPESSMEHREN

US 2124

Purchsed 9 Days ago

Instance ID Over 8000! lol

No Vehicles

Edited by Dimmizer

Just purchased a server off vilayer LTD for me and my friends. To see that their is a problem with vehicles spawns is a bit depressing, hopefully the bug is fixed soon. I will wait out the first month of the server and hopefully vehicles spawn / the problem is fixed, then ill decide on either keeping the server/ending it. It gets depressing hoping to different servers every night to find that electro has been booby-trap with bear traps by hackers lmao.

Running a server, up to date with the same issues as everyone else.

11/08 - everything works fine, tents saving confirmed after testing, helli crash sites spawning loot but no vehicle spawns.

-I was excited to see that a helicopter and a quad on my server but was overly suspicious, after forcing a restart on the server they despawned (hacked in) sigh *epic sad face*

will wait like the rest of you, im sure that just because the forum has not been notifed that the issues are being worked on, this generates too much revenue for them to have 1k+ admins about to close there servers.

Our old server had vehicles for about a week after it came online, but vehicles started vanishing (not stolen, not blown up, they just, vanished on a server restart). Sometimes they'd vanish altogether, other times they'd turn into other vehicles. After seven days none of the vehicles that vanished respawned. After 14 days none respawned. There were only 3 vehicles serverwide by that time. None of them were stored off-map.

that is similiar to my problem, i had vehicles for 3 restarts about 9 days ago, now i have zero

Can we get an ETA on when the hive database will be fixed for all of us new server owners please? We aren't even playing the game right now because we can't have our vehicles. Just been playing lingor instead.

Can we get an ETA on when the hive database will be fixed for all of us new server owners please? We aren't even playing the game right now because we can't have our vehicles. Just been playing lingor instead.

I'm sure that once one server admin in this thread sees the issue fixed, that they'll post in here. That will give us an idea.

If you originally had vehicles and they are no longer spawning, then that is a separate issue. Are you sure people aren't just hoarding them?

this generates too much revenue for them to have 1k+ admins about to close there servers.

I am no way trying to sound sarcastic or pretentious, just genuine, but me make ZERO money off of server hosts. We do not get a cut from anyone.

At this time we have no ETA. I understand this is quite frustrating, but our dev team is doing the best job they can at the moment.

I am no way trying to sound sarcastic or pretentious, just genuine, but me make ZERO money off of server hosts. We do not get a cut from anyone.

At this time we have no ETA. I understand this is quite frustrating, but our dev team is doing the best job they can at the moment.

The fact that you are not making any money on this makes me a Sad Panda.

You should put a donate button up.

I can only speak for myself but if I saw a "raise money to get vehicles on your server campaign" I would put some money on it:)

Good luck finding the issue. If there is anything the community can do to help let us know.

Can we confirm that there will be a announcement when the issues is resolved? That way we can stop looking for the vehicles.

Tents are not saving and disappear after server restart, vehicles are not spawning. Our Server ID is above 8k. Will keep posting to the server forum to update, its day 2 without vehicles for us. Fifteen + community members are monitoring the server for vehicle spawns.

Edited by arithor

Can we confirm that there will be a announcement when the issues is resolved? That way we can stop looking for the vehicles.

Yes, absolutely. Once the issue has been fixed and vehicles are spawning you should definitely see an announcement from a DayZ dev.

• Like 1

DE 1790 No Vehicle Spawning. Good Luck Dev Team! DayZ without Vehicles is not DayZ :,(

Yes, absolutely. Once the issue has been fixed and vehicles are spawning you should definitely see an announcement from a DayZ dev.

good job i hope you find the bug soon ;-)

Vehicles should now spawn on all servers up to Instance ID 12.000. They will spawn at the start of the server, so if your server is running, they will appear after the next scheduled restart.

Edited by jwiechers

OMG I love you! Just restarted my server and found a bus in like 2 mins! Thanks for fixing the issue for those up to instance ID of 12k. :D Hope everyone else has as much luck!

OMG I love you! Just restarted my server and found a bus in like 2 mins! Thanks for fixing the issue for those up to instance ID of 12k. :D Hope everyone else has as much luck!

Thank the devs, we are just the messengers :)

But there is still on bug between ID 6000-8000 Vehicle are restet if the restart the server. Partner clan report that bug on DE 925

I hope vehicles above 8000 did not have the bug. I wont waist my time...

But there is still on bug between ID 6000-8000 Vehicle are restet if the restart the server. Partner clan report that bug on DE 925

I hope vehicles above 8000 did not have the bug. I wont waist my time...

So far I can tell that vehicles are spawning just fine on our ID ~8700 server, still once rebooted the V2A truck turned into a bicycle.

Surprisingly the vehicle seems to remember the state of damage it was in, as I was able to repair the engine of the bicycle (which was the only damaged thing remaining on the truck before).

Seems like the vehicle class gets lost somewhere in the database during the save and reload process.