DarkEnergy

No vehicles spawning on new server.

Lol, why be scared? I run a superb little private hive server easily for 25 players, mostly clan mates but open to the public.

The box is a:

W7 64

Intel Dual Core @ 3.6ghz

5gb DDR2 ram @ 400mhz

8800GTX 512mb graphics

BT Infinity broadband @ 69mbs down & 29mbs up

There is a 0 cap on my usage & speeds are consistant with low pings all round from UK.

With 5 choppers & 15 players the server has performed extremely well, so don't be scared friend.

Edited by Razorman

Lol, why be scared? I run a superb little private hive server easily for 25 players, mostly clan mates but open to the public.

The box is a:

W7 64

Intel Dual Core @ 3.6ghz

5gb DDR2 ram @ 400mhz

8800GTX 512mb graphics

BT Infinity broadband @ 69mbs down & 29mbs up

There is a 0 cap on my usage & speeds are consistant with low pings all round from UK.

With 5 choppers & 15 players the server has performed extremely well, so don't be scared friend.

Well, how do i manually add more vehicles etc. chopper on privatehives if the chopper dosen't spawn?

Maybe this is a dumb question but im kinda new to this...

My friends and I rented a server for the sole purpose of having a place to play where not all the vehicles were already horded or booby trapped...except we didn't get vehicles in our server. Way awesome, not.

I have no vehicles either. 5 days now and nothing! Is there a fix to this manually that I can do myself?

DayZPanthera - 1.5 - (UTC +1) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - hosted by Deadbirds | HFBServers.com

Edit***

Shortly after posting this, I noticed that my server IP was changed, and no mods were installed. After reinstalling data on my server, I tried it out with still no vehicles.

Thought it was strange!

Edited by Lead Express

Hey Guys,

We had our Server Online for 5 days Now and Still no Vehicles Have Spawned on the Map...

Is this The Same Problem as before with the Instance ID: ???

DE 5151

Cheers Guys a reply would be Nice..

I heard from my Provider that all the Servers data all stem from the Day-Z Database and the tech Team have to Fix this is this True?

Edited by R0ccat

(comment removed)

Edited by facoptere

Those who want their server repaired with the 43 official vehicles can send me their Instance ID by PM.

what will you do with that?

(comment removed)

Edited by facoptere

Been about a week, still no natural vehicles spawning. Any estimates on when InstanceID's above 20,000 are likely to be fixed.

There are serious problems with the way the database syncing works that cause vehicles to become corrupted after they spawn. The problem is (at least this is how I think it works) when a vehicle's database entry is corrupted, it despawns, but never spawns again. So once your server is running for a while and all of the vehicles on your server become corrupted (and it will become corrupted) none spawn anymore.

Private servers do not have this problem since it uses a local database and better syncing code, so if you really want vehicles to spawn, I'd suggest abandoning the "official" hive and setting up a private server. You can add as many vehicle spawns as you want if you go that route.

Private servers still suffer from tent problems though. But at least vehicles don't vanish forever.

yeah that's the good way to go also u have my beans
  • Like 1

We have a private server its day 2 and no vehicles nor crash sites:( Can this be due to the mentioned issue here? Our host is NGZ-servers; any comments will be extremely appriciated...

We have a private server its day 2 and no vehicles nor crash sites:( Can this be due to the mentioned issue here? Our host is NGZ-servers; any comments will be extremely appriciated...

If it's a private server, it is up to either the host or you (assuming you have database access) to spawn the vehicles.