Sign in to follow this  
mironrijff@hotmail.com

Humanity increase?

Hello yall.. can anyone tell me exactly how i can get my humanity back up? it's at -41k atm.. and thats from self defence kills.. i am a medic and heal folks all day.. i can't be running around with -41k humanity! x.x

• Like 3

Dunno, try killing zombies, killing bandits, giving people blood transfusions, I don't think anybody knows exactly

Edited by smasht_AU

I heard humanity can be used to restore health, increase defense, and get better drop chances.

Hey, did you also know it can kindle bonfires?

How do you even tell your humanity? O_o

It tells you in the debug monitor in the latest patch.

Hello yall.. can anyone tell me exactly how i can get my humanity back up? it's at -41k atm.. and thats from self defence kills.. i am a medic and heal folks all day.. i can't be running around with -41k humanity! x.x

LOL!!!111!!! -41K only from self defence? stop killing folk you douche, got sit under a bush for ~a whole day (@ least 23 hrs) :P

Humanity is retored by using medical supplies on other players (I believe they actually need to need it). Humanity is also restored by just walking around, to a cap of 2500 Also, chances are you are a bandit if you have that much -humanity, just saying.

How do you even tell your humanity? O_o

It should be listed in the debug window on the side

I heard humanity can be used to restore health, increase defense, and get better drop chances.

Hey, did you also know it can kindle bonfires?

I see what you did there. I think.

LOL!!!111!!! -41K only from self defence? stop killing folk you douche, got sit under a bush for ~a whole day (@ least 23 hrs) :P

You actually need to be moving/active for your humanity to passively increase. Not to mention if you sat in a bush all day, you would probably starve to death.

I can vouch to Teairra's medic career. He and his crew saved me and my patient in a very helpful and professional manner, then dashed off to evac the next casualty. Folks like him can't be thanked enough - no matter what his humanity score is!

• Like 1

That doesn't make any sense. Teairra's a hero. He saved my life too. :thumbsup: There must be some calculation that is misallocating and contributing to a negative humanity. Do the developers ever answer questions at this forum? Maybe it should be reported in the bugs/glitches forum?

Humanity is gained by healing players, Killing bandits and removing tank traps/wire fences... And above 5000 you get the hero skin like me :3

I think killing 1 survivor brings your humanity down by 1000. Not 100% sure tho...

Giving a blood transfusion gives the most humanity I think? Its gives like 300

I think its bug i was on positive 3000 logged went down to 50k.

Edited by jonbaddeley

the humanity meter is 100% random lol. on my dude whos got 14 zombie kills and 0 murders and 0 bandit kills im on -10k humanity.

Humanity is stored with your CD-Key, NOT with the individual character you play right now. If you have killed a bunch of people with previous characters and are now playing the good samarite, you might still have a bad humanity, because of your previous murders with your DayZ account. It's like Karma which is gained/lost all over your lifes over and over again. Rocket said when the humanity-debug field was removed, that humanity will still be monitored in the background. Now it's back and surprise, a lot of players have gained a very negative one because they thought they could kill everyone without consequences. Having a bad humanity isn't really "bad", it doesn't change anything for you, except you might get a bandit skin if you have a very bad one. :rolleyes:

I only killed in self-defense so far or when I felt threatened and my humanity is +3550 because I tend to help others in need. I'm not a medic, but if I see someone unconcious I'll drag him to safety, patch him up and cover him. If you play like that most of the time you'll get a positive humanity sooner or later. Granted, you might get killed every once in while by some ungrateful douchebag, but you can either have a good humanity value or keep killing on sight and get a negative one after some time. You can't have both.

Edited by System98

You are lucky, I started with -117k... No idea why. I have to do like 1 million blood transfusions to get it back to 0.

Edited by Qu3st10nm@rk