trunkz jr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Logged in 6 hours in your server today, how can I find you guys in there? I'm currently offline(it's like 0100) but when I get back up tomorrow I'm looking forward to playing with a couple friendlies! 

• Like 1

On 06/09/2016 at 5:58 AM, supdante_ said:

Logged in 6 hours in your server today, how can I find you guys in there? I'm currently offline(it's like 0100) but when I get back up tomorrow I'm looking forward to playing with a couple friendlies! 

Come join us on our teamspeak. Ask any members. But I'm on tonight if you want to catch up with me and I'll run every thing with you  

Was using your server as home for quite a while.  Noticed a lot of kos but also a few friendlys.  Ended up mostly avoiding people but still very much enjoying the server.  

Untill....

A few weeks ago i made my way to myskino tents and heard shots.  Snuck through the bush and found the shooter and took him out.  Then noticed someone taking aim on me from field and took him out aswell.  Then i went to third person to find one person attempting to restrain me and one about to swing an axe.  Backed up and killed both of them.  Threats now eliminated i made my way down to the tents only to have the admin im assuming that i just killed reset the server in order to maintain his char.  When i logged back in they were waiting for me and gunned me down.  Server abuse by admins is just terrible and ruins the game for everyone.  I was forced to find a new home. 

Maybe given time my saltiness will subside and i can return.  You should speak to your admins.

Funkln if you can provide a captain on out TS server - ts.starsandstripesclan.com with the date and your in game name at the time of the incident we can check the logs to see if the guys you killed where  SAS members and also to see who restarted the server so we can find out why he did it. Our Admins do not restart our server to save gear or prevent a person reaping the rewards of there kills and if we find that they abuse there powers ingame then they will have the admin powers removed. We encourage you to please join the teamspeak and report and issues you have with a admin or member and we will do our best to resolve the issue. I hope you can resolve the issue with a TS admin or captain and that you come back to our DayZ server and have a enjoyable experience

• Like 2

Hi funkinyourtrunk. I am our DayZ lead admin. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I can assure you my admins wouldn't abuse that power as I have a very professional team. Like Macca said if you provide us with the information stated I will personally check what happened and can see who you killed and who killed you. It could be just be a matter of bad luck on restart or it has been restarted due to technical issues. Like I said we can check who was involved. I can't imagine it would be any SAS members who was involved as we participate in many events which the end goal is for us to die and reward players with loot. If you would like to join our Teamspeak and speak about this further our TS IP is TS.starsandstripes.com

Edited by *=SAS=*HORNET

Thank you very much for the response.  I'm unfortunately not even sure of the date as it has been a few weeks.  Didnt think of joining the ts channel.  Definately seemed fishy when it restarted as it was only an hour or so from a previous restart and was part way into an hour.  Have had a great time on your server and will definately return.  Thanks again for the response.

Come hang out on our teamspeak and team up with some of our members - ts.starsandstripesclan.com

Got room for two players into your clan? Me and my cousin are active dayz sa players looking for a group to have fun with. We are Na and in the EST time zone, with mics and teamspeak.