Sign in to follow this  
gogozombie

Why I play a female character even though I am a dude

Hahahaha :D Good Job Sneak !

You just destroyed his fantasie !

^^

Firstly it's spelled Fantasy*

Secondly you don't get dirty or smelly in this game. If people want to play third person then they can, i prefer it at the moment because i'm still learning, and there's nothing wrong with that.

And about playing a female, they're less likely to be shot on sight.

Hahahaha :D Good Job Sneak !

You just destroyed his fantasie !

^^

Firstly it's spelled Fantasy*

Secondly you don't get dirty or smelly in this game. If people want to play third person then they can' date=' i prefer it at the moment because i'm still learning, and there's nothing wrong with that.

And about playing a female, they're less likely to be shot on sight.

[/quote']

Less likely? Nothing in this game is less likely to be shot on sight. NOTHIN

I'm pretty sure this was troll bait guys. That argument has been copied word for word from mmo to mmo for the past umpteen years.

If not, OP has problems, as does anyone else that feels the need to keep looking down at the chick's ass in a videogame.

I'm pretty sure this was troll bait guys. That argument has been copied word for word from mmo to mmo for the past umpteen years.

If not' date=' OP has problems, as does anyone else that feels the need to keep looking down at the chick's ass in a videogame.

[/quote']

Everyone who feels the need to give a damn in this thread has some problems.

No women play games and there's no women in the internets.

Every girl in the game is a guy' date=' hairy, fat and smelly.

That's the universal truth.

[/quote']

pfff i am not a man, iam not fat, and iam not smelly !!! The girls have the right to play the war games!!

iam sure Many people bought just arma to play this mod, I make not left of this, it has been 5 years since I play to arma in simulation!!!

stop sexist !!!!!

ps: sorry for my bad english !!!

No women play games and there's no women in the internets.

Every girl in the game is a guy' date=' hairy, fat and smelly.

That's the universal truth.

[/quote']

pfff i am not a man, iam not fat, and iam not smelly !!! The girls have the right to play the war games!!

iam sure Many people bought just arma to play this mod, I make not left of this, it has been 5 years since I play to arma in simulation!!!

stop sexist !!!!!

ps: sorry for my bad english !!!

This, by the way, is a male.

I think the game should punch you in the stomach and give you no say in what character you get. Like Left for dead 2!

Now THAT is the best idea I've read in this thread. What you spawn as is what you spawn as.

Pitty or betrayal of other characters? Someone walks up to you and says drop your shit, you turn around and they see a woman and feel sorry? bang, dead bitch.

Play in first person.

I will shoot all females on sight because they are likely dudes trying to get sympathy and free stuff. Sorry to the few ladies out there that I end up killing. Hoping direct voice will be fixed soon. ;)

You stare at your dudes arse when playing as a male?

As a fairweather bandit, I shoot people when there is no reason for me not to, if only to practice my range estimation. I assume this is a common mentality and I'm not sure why anyone who thinks like this would care what the victim looked like. We all look pretty similar lying in the tall grass, backpacks and ballcaps.

The reason I will play the female character whenever it is given as an option is simple. If I am going to be staring at the backside of anyone for any extended amount of time' date=' I would prefer it to be a backside I want to stare at. Since I am straight, I would just simply rather look at a female backside.

[/quote']

Sounds like you made this post because you are in the closet and you want to convince some people online on the DayZ forum that you are straight. I personally never really look at my char, I am always looking elsewhere.. have you considered getting checked for tunnel vision?

Personally I don't care because my eyes are usually on the surroundings, either scanning the horizon while running between towns or checking around corners in one.

Weird that you'd say that. This is a first person game, and you don't have to stare at anyones backside except others. And that, my friend, you have no choice.

OP seems to be the kind of guy who has the attention span of a goldfish. You probably also buy axe don't you?

male/female who gives a crap' date=' id play a dog if i could :(

[/quote']

It'd be aweosme if/when dogs are introduced they'd be playable. Imagine if there was a scent/tracking mechanic?