Sign in to follow this  
gogozombie

Why I play a female character even though I am a dude

I will play a female because I feel other players will be less likely to shoot on sight.

I agree, but maybe the girl is more likely to shoot you in the back because you are less likely to shoot them in the front?

I play as male, haven't seen the female models yet however the animations are usually what makes me pick a char/gender. A character with bad animations annoys me extremely much.

I play a female because it suits my real life mentality and lifestyle even though I am technically of male gender. I don't like the jumping to assumptions going on about the female skins ("oh it must be a bandit"), but I think in the end it's not making all that much of difference to my own Gameplay. Playing as lone-wolf survivor (came to the game 2 days ago) I never encountered a friendly I could trust before, so why start now :)

i usually play feamale in games cause i like to roleplay as a girl and its not as accepted to do it in real life. But in this game i wont since i will talk to people.

hahahaha I am a french girl and it's a reason for use the female skin

God I can't wait to add you to my list of kills. So annoying.

I play as whoever I feel like, I mean why does this even matter to people, are video games THAT serious?

Playing as a female has many more perks then a dude. One can claim they dont have a mic, change there name to a girls, and bam. Expect to never get killed, gain weapons, have protection. Part of the game I suppose, I plan on playing no favorites here.

I play as whoever I feel like' date=' I mean why does this even matter to people, are video games THAT serious?

[/quote']

Now THIS is the mentality of a man.

Playing as a female has many more perks then a dude. One can claim they dont have a mic' date=' change there name to a girls, and bam. Expect to never get killed, gain weapons, have protection. Part of the game I suppose, I plan on playing no favorites here.

[/quote']

And THAT is the mentality of a bandit :D

I usually like to play a female character. This game will be a exception to that.

I don't need the distraction, and will probably shoot any distraction I come across.

The reason I will play the female character whenever it is given as an option is simple. If I am going to be staring at the backside of anyone for any extended amount of time' date=' I would prefer it to be a backside I want to stare at. Since I am straight, I would just simply rather look at a female backside.

[/quote']

Ahhh, the universal cry of timid gender benders the world over. Stop being such a pussy and just commit! We won't judge you, we don't care!

I always get a chuckle from men who feel they have to announce the reason they play as females in game is to enjoy the view. As if the mere sight of a man clothed ass and backside might make you feel uncomfortable. Perish the thought.

But unsolicited advice and announcements is what the internet is known for. Please don't admit you're only playing a female to take advantage of an insecure player-base. :)

I play as whoever I feel like' date=' I mean why does this even matter to people, are video games THAT serious?

[/quote']

Now THIS is the mentality of a man.

Playing as a female has many more perks then a dude. One can claim they dont have a mic' date=' change there name to a girls, and bam. Expect to never get killed, gain weapons, have protection. Part of the game I suppose, I plan on playing no favorites here.

[/quote']

And THAT is the mentality of a bandit :D

Lol, believe it or not I'm not a bandit. I am the guy you'd meet and would yell out "Friendly Friendly!" hoping that you'd respond the same, and would like to team up and cooperate it up. I'm just saying based on past experience, you should assume that every person you come across is trying to get something from you.(No offence meant to any broads out there obviously).

Why I play a male character even though I'm a dudette: Because all the men are now female.

I don't know about you guys but when I look down there's a pair of manly testicles in between my legs; I'd like my character in game to represent my manliness.

ITT: bandits, transvestites and bandit transvestites. :3

In addition to the size advantage, I would rather have someone second guess me for a second while they wonder if I am friendly or not. Simply put, males would be a little more hesitant to shoot a female.

Adding this option gives women something more identifiable to play with and presents an interesting question as to whether the players will treat female players the same.

As a simulation in human interaction and psychology, it's a win-win.

All this about hesitating to kill a female. In a game.

Now, a common saying ive heard on work sites and around the way in real life is "if they didn't have vaginas, theyed be stacked 10 high at the dump", mainly in regards to disgruntled devorced guys, but still, in this game, the females have nothing more to offer than any other player and thus, I'll continue to blast anyone on sight if that's what my survival depends on.

I wouldn't play as a female ever, I prefer my avatar to represent myself, and in a game without much aesthetic customization the male gender is close enough.

All this about hesitating to kill a female. In a game.

Shoot the bitch, I'd say. Us ladies would shoot each other, you might as well shoot us too.

I will probably just shoot any g.i.r.l. (guy in real life) I see. Nothing breaks immersion faster than a chick with a dudes voice. I will most likely shoot you just for being annoying. So please, go ahead while I enjoy the lulz. The bandit skins have been removed. :D Most trolls in other games usually pick the female avatar anyway.

No women play games and there's no women in the internets.

Every girl in the game is a guy, hairy, fat and smelly.

That's the universal truth.

Being a female that is much more comfortable having a model of one in game, I cannot help but be extremely worried that because of it I will be shot MORE often because they think I'm a bandit... -hides-