Anyone else get a Baklava (sp?) when the updated to 1.7.2.5? Looks funny as hell with survivor clothes, but I'll take it :) Just wanted to confirm that was legit.

• Like 1

:o You dirty bandit! Yes, this is legit anyway. I know it looks really really dumb. I see you, I shoot you though, you ain't having ma' beanz

Kindly, Shiro-Austin

Yes, I am a dirty bandit, but not because I spawn snipe noobs. I am not ashamed of the choices I have made post-apocolypse. :D

• Like 1

Yes, I am a dirty bandit, but not because I spawn snipe noobs. I am not ashamed of the choices I have made post-apocolypse. :D

I kill people, but only people I don't trust who pose a threat to me. IF you are the same, hat's off to you, I'd like to team up with you. Also, if you are like me, have my beans.

• Like 3

Ive heard that it is only on Civi's right now, I'm sure that'll change tho, and yes Austin, That's basically how I roll. Have some beans.

• Like 1

So now you can find it? And btw this food looks tasty ;)

You have to earn it by having low Humanity.

Ive heard that it is only on Civi's right now, I'm sure that'll change tho, and yes Austin, That's basically how I roll. Have some beans.

We should play sometime :D You have my beans good sir,

Oh man Baklava is freaking delicious. Had some at a party a while back, shit was amazing.

Every time I see it on a restaurant menu it's an insta-buy. Shit's like a beige slice of heaven.