Sign in to follow this  
Muncywolverine

Skins dependent on humanity.

Put the bandit skin back in for low humanity, add a marine/soldier/medic skin for high humanity.

Discuss.

• Like 2

Needs to be more than just the bandit skin for bandits. You can't use camo or ghillie if you're a bandit. Pretty lame. Needs more variety.

Hmmm if you have the bandit scarf you can't use a camo or ghillie suit?? That might make a little bit of a difference..... maybe

I think they should gave some negative thing if you kill a lot people. I mean currently there is 0 humanity in this game, it doesn't matter what your gun is, doesn't matter where do you are and it doesn't matter are you friendly or not people always kill you if you have chance. Community thinks that there is lots of humanity when some people start speaking to them but mostly those are guys without weapon as well.

Hero skin looks 100x better. Due to the fact that it changed most of the look. Here's to hoping bandits will get a slight change in top and bottom later.. Not the actual battle clothing they had before though. Too much.

• Like 2

so just to be clear 7.5 has the bandit and hero skin in?

Hell with that, where's the hookers? B)

Nick

Bandits get a head scarf and I dont know what heros get

They get headshots. All of them.

• Like 1

yup im just gunna camp nwaf till i kill a lot of bandits no one else need worry also maybe ill walk slong cost given blood and morphine i love the hero skin but the hooker dkin where can i get that 0.0

woah looked at the hero skin second time noticed he looked infected bloody face pale arms coverd in blood wtf?

Edited by lilwestofsanity

@zq7

I don't think that's the actual hero skin. I think it's what the civilian outfit does when someone with really low humanity wears one. Notice how the texture looks like their skin is all screwed up?

I think they should gave some negative thing if you kill a lot people. I mean currently there is 0 humanity in this game, it doesn't matter what your gun is, doesn't matter where do you are and it doesn't matter are you friendly or not people always kill you if you have chance. Community thinks that there is lots of humanity when some people start speaking to them but mostly those are guys without weapon as well.

No, Rocket said that he won't punish a playstyle.

It's true. Currently, bandits with low humanity get a separate identifier showing them to be bandits. But they can still keep being bandits all day long. See, no punishment, just the game reflecting your play style.

woah looked at the hero skin second time noticed he looked infected bloody face pale arms coverd in blood wtf?

There is a zombie skin to choose from by default. Could be that. There are also custom skins floating around so don't pay too much attention to that. Just look at the clothing.

What playstyle? It's just simple choices.

Do I shoot that guy (eliminate potential threat, get his things) or do I let him live (risk getting shot).

Where are the downsides of one and other and advantages to one and other option? There is only smart and dumb choice. Right now there are only advantages of killing people on sight. If you want playstyles both choices have to be equally viable.

@zq7

I don't think that's the actual hero skin. I think it's what the civilian outfit does when someone with really low humanity wears one. Notice how the texture looks like their skin is all screwed up?

I think it this one, take look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/ZzaXj.jpg

that is taken from the man_hero.p3d from the 1.7.2.5 patch.

• Like 1