Dochtar

Cant update to 1.7.2.5.

Hey all,

I cant seem to update to 1.7.2.5, the six launcher says im up to date and DayZ commander says "filenames dont match expected pa" (its gets cut off but im guess it should say patch)

Anyone running into the same issues? and got around them?

thanks for the help in advance.

Hey all,

I cant seem to update to 1.7.2.5, the six launcher says im up to date and DayZ commander says "filenames dont match expected pa" (its gets cut off but im guess it should say patch)

Anyone running into the same issues? and got around them?

thanks for the help in advance.

Yup, I have the same issues with SixUpdater

I was able to "Verify/Repair" the Beta patch from 95417 to 95883

but no success with update DayZ to 1.7.2.5

SixUpdater says there are no new updates for DayZ.

Edited by Westford

Also having the same issue so I updated manually

I can join servers perfectly but I get kicked soon after because it says battleye couldnt update

I would hold off on updating until the servers themselves are fully updated and functioning.

I would hold off on updating until the servers themselves are fully updated and functioning.

I got my own server i will update once im sure i have the newest version, so i can login and test stuff out on my own server.

The update is not yet live on SixUpdater. Either wait or install DayZ manually from a mirror site.

It's happend to me, my friend has managed to download it yet I'm sitting here wondering why I can't update. I have un-installed six & that has not fixed anything. Please help, I cannot be arsed to sit around & wait ages to play dayz!

Well, i probably can update to .5, but it´ll happen when dl speed is slightly more tham 4-6 kb/s from that one availiable SE-mirror...

Used the Torrent to update, using ARMA2_OA_Build_95883.

Updated the files from the torrent, updated the beta, game version showing as 1.7.2.4

Did i miss a step?

• Like 1

I've updated commander to work with the latest DayZ download format.. (should fix everyone's issues)

• Like 2

I've updated commander to work with the latest DayZ download format.. (should fix everyone's issues)

Tried DayZ Commander, no luck. Sticks at loading screen for ever and ever and ever..............

Try this :)

xbSIq.png

Doing this atleast starts the download, but its very very slow, only at 2% been downloading for 10 min now and before you say it, no my its not on my side its slow, my internet is really fast.

Guessing its just because so many are trying to download it?

Just pushed a new version of DayZ Commander.. this will make the DayZ download happen over my mirror instead of theirs... should be faster.....

• Like 2

Just pushed a new version of DayZ Commander.. this will make the DayZ download happen over my mirror instead of theirs... should be faster.....

Just noticed this post, canceled my download and got the new version, download is atleast 10x faster :)

thanks for keeping it updated :)

I don't understand how you guys are doing any of this. Can someone give me the link and a step by step guide on what your doing to get this manually?

Why would you want to do it manually?

Because I don't understand how six updater works. It won't update to 95883...

I'd recommend using Dayz commander. Much simpler and more user friendly.

I don't know how to update through it though... Can you give me a guide to updating using DayZ commander? Please?

1) Download DayZ Commander

2) Open it

3) At the top right hand corner of the DayZ Commander window, click "Versions"

4) Click "Check Now"

5) Install/Update by clicking the button that shows up.