Sign in to follow this  
edgaroviz

Dude... what the hell?

I was just up north, suddenly I get teleported to Electro with a bunch of other players, then one player starts killing us all.

What the hell was that, Hackers can pull this kind of crap?

• Like 1

I was just up north, suddenly I get teleported to Electro with a bunch of other players, then one player starts killing us all.

Dude what the hell... is the search function for

• Like 3

I wonder what his post will be like when he realises the rest of the stuff hackers can do.

• Like 2

do you guys actually read anything in this forum before posting? this whole forum is full of the same shit, hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker hacker. why the hell do you think it is necessary to open another thread on this?

I wonder what his post will be like when he realises the rest of the stuff hackers can do.

I dare not to imagine

The more threads about hackers, the better. The forums are a reflection of the current gaming zeitgeist. At the moment, DayZ is broken due to hackers, so the forum might as well be broken due to hacker complaints. Until it's better, don't expect a change.

• Like 1

No hackers can't do that. Boy, sounds like bad luck to me. The only thing hackers can do is spawn coke/bean cans.

Edit: AND I HATE THEM FOR IT.

Edited by Noose

I've been killed by a cheater again... The most ridiculous way !! Dude teleported all players into a field, as sheeps... yea, sheeps. Then I alt'F4'd, and get a message : ""you don't get out this easy, I remapped alt F4 to suicide""... Man I couldn't even abort from the esc menu, the option was unavailable, pretty much had to Ctrl Alt Supp it... so all in all today... hacked to death 3 times in 2 hours... awesome !! Well that's it as far as I love the game I'm not touching it again till at least a temporary fix is available...

Edited by fraktal

The more threads about hackers, the better. The forums are a reflection of the current gaming zeitgeist. At the moment, DayZ is broken due to hackers, so the forum might as well be broken due to hacker complaints. Until it's better, don't expect a change.

Also expect to be reported for spamming.

They do that so they can give you ice cream and a balloon.

Hackers. What can you say.

Also expect to be reported for spamming.

Umm.. who? I haven't even made a thread, I'm just saying, don't be surprised to see hundreds more threads about hackers today, and the next day. Report the threads all you want, I'm sure the guy who signed up to the forum to vent his frustration really cares that his post got locked xD.

Forums in a nutshell:

Hacker, hacker, hacked, anti-hacker-hacker, hackers, is it okay to use this?, hacker, rocket is an idiot, dogs...

Oh, and did I already mention "hacker"?

Edited by SonicRainbrony