rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Oh my GOD! I've fallen in love with DayZ Commander!!! It's filtering is amazing. So much better than the Six Launcher!

I love it too. It's so much better and weighs in at only 1.9MB. Six is 17.6MB. :huh:

• Like 1

The Vehicles arent being saved and when my server restarts...the vehicles go back to wherever they were svaed before the new update. Also supplies and weapons are not being saved in tents or vehicles. I beleive whatever was put into the vehicles and tents before the update are just duping themselves. The Graphical glitchs are still here. HELP ME ROCKET!!! Love The game by the way. Thot i would let you know about these things since some people are saying everything is fine after this Hotfix.

-Karnius

Artafacting is still there,. Just was at NW Air Field . It was stil showing up.

So far so bad ...

firstly:

The artifacts are still there!!! (You already know if you read the forum posts) made some nice screenshots in cherno, but no necessity to upload ... everybody loves them.

But i found out if you change video mem size (usually I use highest option) to default, sometimes it makes things straight so I guess it has more to do with the mem management then the barbwire or dead bodies. This works for my budies as well (I got ATI they got NVIDIA) this is just a workaround and an anoying either!

so

@ dev-staff: Please follow this ldea it might be worth the effort.

@ fellow victims of the death rays form hell please try this to verify that it is connected to memory usage of the game.

secondly:

the spawning issue: it seems if you switch servers which run different versions of the game and you log onto a server with 95883 afterwards, then you will spawn at the beach, which happened to me. From Airport to Kamenka how sad

Hope this helps

I do the Vid memory switch sometimes and if that doesnt work then I switch my Vsync to opposite of what it is. That usually works for me. Thats my input. Hope it helps :D

Has there actually been a confirmed date when 1.7.2.5 is coming out on Six Launcher because my mate and I are getting serious lag and we are always spawning on the coast whenever we join a server...

If you can also submit a tutorial on how to update the 1.7.2.5 that would be extremely helpful aswell... thanx...

Has there actually been a confirmed date when 1.7.2.5 is coming out on Six Launcher because my mate and I are getting serious lag and we are always spawning on the coast whenever we join a server...

If you can also submit a tutorial on how to update the 1.7.2.5 that would be extremely helpful aswell... thanx...

use dayz commander http://dayzcommander.blob.core.windows.net/releases/Dotjosh.DayZCommander.Installer.msi

Are we ever going to address the ridiculous spawn conditions of zombies in this game? Today I had a zombie spawn INSIDE MY CHARACTER while I was stealthing around town, it instantly broke my legs and knocked me out. Fortunately I was able to Alt-F4 out and save myself because Rocket hasn't fixed that broken feature on the game yet either. Stop fiddling around with random bullshit and fix the stuff that matters. Your mod is seriously starting to take a dump.

If barbed wire is causing artifacts take them out of the game until it's fixed. If people can replenish ammo on their hand guns by breaking down and recombining the magazines then remove that feature from the game. Rocket stop adding half baked features that cause MORE problems and address the broken stuff in your game before DayZ takes even more of a shit than it already has.

Edited by Arkaeus
  • Like 1

Well, on Server US454, our 3 tents are losing all all items on restart. And no they are not duped or spawned in by cheats. These were found legitly in stores. We lost a lot of items; Medical supplies, Food, Ammo, Weapons, Backpacks, and a whole lot more. All this is happening after we upgraded the server to 1.7.2.5/95819. Anyone else having this issue?

Are we ever going to address the ridiculous spawn conditions of zombies in this game? Today I had a zombie spawn INSIDE MY CHARACTER while I was stealthing around town, it instantly broke my legs and knocked me out. Fortunately I was able to Alt-F4 out and save myself because Rocket hasn't fixed that broken feature on the game yet either. Stop fiddling around with random bullshit and fix the stuff that matters. Your mod is seriously starting to take a dump.

If barbed wire is causing artifacts take them out of the game until it's fixed. If people can replenish ammo on their hand guns by breaking down and recombining the magazines then remove that feature from the game. Rocket stop adding half baked features that cause MORE problems and address the broken stuff in your game before DayZ takes even more of a shit than it already has.

Actually this is the time to add half baked ideas and see how they work. Its not a full game yet, you're an alpha tester, get used to the fact that 98% of the time their is going to be some broken glitched screwed up thing. Such is life. Nobody paid a dime for the game so i dont see why everyone thinks they can rage like little girls.

• Like 5

Anyone's backpack de-spawning whenever the dumb bandit skin removes itself to the normal starter? It switched my backpack to my old starter bag... and then my starter bag was removed... this only happened whenever it transitioned from bandit skin to normal.

(too lazy to use the search button; at least didn't make a new thread.)

Sorry if someone post a fix or something..

i 'm with the bandit skin with 0 murders..

wtf?

its a bug?

Sorry if someone post a fix or something..

i 'm with the bandit skin with 0 murders..

wtf?

its a bug?

You're going to get the default skin back in a few minutes and it will most likely destroy your backpack... depending how long you've had it. And if you're in pvp combat, it'll do it in the middle of your firefight and switch to your handgun.

Maybe you should actually rollout fixes in your updates. Still having artifacting issue, still need to reload hatchets and still spawn in water occaisonally when you wear clothing!

Honeslty you guys....if pessimism powered this mod it would have over a million players by now......hang on...never mind...carry on.

• Like 4

Everyone revert to 1.7.2.4, as we did.. red Lada turned into a bicycle at respawn and three of our looted vehicles (s1203 van, motorbike and a flatbed truck) vanished off our base even with saving them previously.

And if you're in pvp combat, it'll do it in the middle of your firefight and switch to your handgun.

lol. so basically, getting the bandit skin is now liek switching from civi to ghillie manually? you lose all your stats until you relog, and your handgun gets drawn out? priceless :D

im so glad i had the strenght to uninstall this until the next proper patch. otherwise i would just torture myself with this broken patch, since i love this mod so much.

lol. so basically, getting the bandit skin is now liek switching from civi to ghillie manually? you lose all your stats until you relog, and your handgun gets drawn out? priceless :D

im so glad i had the strenght to uninstall this until the next proper patch. otherwise i would just torture myself with this broken patch, since i love this mod so much.

yeah it gives you the ocean switch screen for a split second and then you're back... with the stock pack, and a pistol. happened to to me in a standoff... lucky I kept shooting when I suddenly had this happen in the middle of a fight.

Day 25 and in the hills at Stary. Updated to latest beta and patch. Spawned at Cherno. WTF?

Yes, artifacts at hospital and tents. All gear intact, thank god.

I wonder if the 50 testers are actually testing? Did they not get artifacts at the usual locations?

Can i ask any Server Admins - do some of you guys just change the name of the server to be 1.7.2.5/Beta 95883 and then forget to update the actual files or are you just fuckwads?

• Like 1