rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

"SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update"

They were satisfied with this?

the majority of servers made the switch, so Six had to, or no one would use it anymore

How many pages does this go before we get a dev response ? im guessing 125

we won't it will get locked before then. :lol:

• Like 1

Forget artifacts....They can be fixed by either 1. change your video settings or 2. log out and then log back in when in the artifact zone....bottom line...

Big problem is the tent and vehicle saves..without these working properly all you have left is PVP nothing else to do.

Or I wish every server admin would just revert back to .4 until the devs fix the problems.

Love the game btw.

Forget artifacts....They can be fixed by either 1. change your video settings or 2. log out and then log back in when in the artifact zone....bottom line...

Big problem is the tent and vehicle saves..without these working properly all you have left is PVP nothing else to do.

Or I wish every server admin would just revert back to .4 until the devs fix the problems.

Love the game btw.

I need more folks on my server. Using 1.7.2.4. I've upped the ping limit and all are welcome. Dallas 2145

have you tried fixing it yourself?

No. I don't have any experience in modding Arma2 (I have worked on some fairly large mods for other games though). I cannot see how the developers of this mod would not know how to edit a map, as that is one of the fundamental skills of mod making. We aren't talking about major changes to the map, just the removal of a couple of object types.

Seems to me like they tried the quickest fix they could think of and then failed to test that it had actually worked before releasing it.

I've tried reverting my server to 1.7.2.4, however it did not help with saving vehicles. Seems that the problem is related to the hive.

the majority of servers made the switch, so Six had to, or no one would use it anymore

You can still join servers that are on the next patch though right? U just get a message about server versions? Does anyone know when 1.7.3 is going to be released?

I have artifacting on my gaming laptop ATI 5870 (did a full format and multiple different ati driver tests to no avail), funny story thought it was my Video Card overheating Lol.

Got home yesterday and have the same issue on my Desktop PC using a 6870. "Tried lowering all video settings to no avail."

Not using Steam Version however everything is fully updated OA Betas and 1.7.2.5 on both rigs, artifacting seems less severe than 1.7.2.4 - never really noticed artifacting on 1.7.2.3 or prior. I apologize for being too chicken shit to get close enough to identify the objects causing such.

Also I bought a server yesterday from HFB, can people confirm that tents and vehicles are still messed up? If so than thats quite bad timing no my part... harhar :P

I need more folks on my server. Using 1.7.2.4. I've upped the ping limit and all are welcome. Dallas 2145

I will try it tonight when I get home sir. I'm just in south texas so I should have a decent ping. How often do you restart? I know when using .4 you had to put a piece of trash in your tent prior to restart then everything would work after that.

I have lost so much good loot with this tent bug....I'm tired of it lol

I will try it tonight when I get home sir. I'm just in south texas so I should have a decent ping. How often do you restart? I know when using .4 you had to put a piece of trash in your tent prior to restart then everything would work after that.

I have lost so much good loot with this tent bug....I'm tired of it lol

We had two camps disappear completely over night last night on two different servers ... bye bye huey ..anyone else have complete camps disappear last night ?

Pokeball_GO_by_guruji.gif

We had two camps disappear completely over night last night on two different servers ... bye bye huey ..anyone else have complete camps disappear last night ?

Here too. Another restart fixed it.

@Demoni, Server gets restarted at least four times a day, usually more. I don't rely on automatic restarts as they can and do fail often (vehicles etc. missing). Once in a while something won't save for somebody but there's not much I can do about the hive. All in all though, things seem to be working well.

In the last 3 days, I died 2 times just logging into a server. Or at least, I got the death message, saying my character died, just as I spawned in the world. I lost all the gear in my inventory and spawned again with not a thing at the coast, not even the starting inventory. But I keept my points and kill count, same as my days alive and my ghillie suit...

Here too. Another restart fixed it.

@Demoni, Server gets restarted at least four times a day, usually more. I don't rely on automatic restarts as they can and do fail often (vehicles etc. missing). Once in a while something won't save for somebody but there's not much I can do about the hive. All in all though, things seem to be working well.

Appreciate it sir. I will log in tonight. I hope you don't mind having another bandit on your server :)

Fuck if the dead bodies are giving everyone the issues just fucking remove them until they're fixed. So sick of this graphical glitch.

• Like 8

Fucker! ... Was way up in Stary Sobor earlier when i logged out, Logged back in just now and i spawn on the south beach right near Cherno! :(

I still have all my gear though so i guess its not all bad.

Edited by ATOJAR

In the last 3 days, I died 2 times just logging into a server. Or at least, I got the death message, saying my character died, just as I spawned in the world. I lost all the gear in my inventory and spawned again with not a thing at the coast, not even the starting inventory. But I keept my points and kill count, same as my days alive and my ghillie suit...

The good news is you can run back to where you were before logging out and your body should still be there.

The bad news is that this is normally caused when you log between servers with different versions, so no real fix for it.

the new hive / patch is not saving any vehicles and tents. also the graphical glitches are still rampant on my pc, im running an i7 with gtx 480.

the new hive / patch is not saving any vehicles and tents. also the graphical glitches are still rampant on my pc, im running an i7 with gtx 480.

i am playing with 1.7.2.5 / 96061beta. they save but loose all the Gear/Items. after server restart mine was empty. Edited by Bezki

Alright, well now that i can finally comment with first hand experience with 2.5 and beta 96061, I can say that nothing got better/worse for me and the usual fix of aborting and reloading the serve fixes it for me. Other than that there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in anything other than the humanity.

I think the recent update broke something :( I got stuck in the debug plains. and havent been able to play for days now.

Clouds go from west to east im pretty sure, sun rises in east sets in west. Use that to navigate out of the debug zone

^thats correct , you could also update to 1.7.2.4 then to 2.5 that seems to teleport you to the beach

I highly doubt this will be fixed any time soon, rocket is off to pax, and dealing with the new game for now, there has been no update for some time and i doubt there will be for a few more weeks, rember he is trying to get standalone out before the end of the year.

Although it is not official , my entire group is playing lingor , no graphics glitches , and as they are not official , the admins can make some basic changes to cars\guns etc, i have been having a blast and can wait.

our map has 3 huey's , chopper battles are fairly epic

so wish there was some form of dayz gun game mod, like every time you shoot you get a different gun

Edited by Gemtech