rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

To lingor island, at least there should be some news there.

So, any plans for it to go standalone any time soon?

how many full servers do you see in your serverlist ? not many,.. how many of my favorite servers are still out there ? only one from 5 a month ago. shit is dying and team isnt communicating.

how many full servers do you see in your serverlist ? not many,.. how many of my favorite servers are still out there ? only one from 5 a month ago. shit is dying and team isnt communicating.

Players in Last 24h: 146,020

mhm

I think a lot of players are just having a break from the mod.

At least until the stupid gfx glitch is fixed, and the hacking dies down.

As for the mod dying...no...i don't think so.

Edited by GeordieMarv

Players in Last 24h: 146,020

mhm

half the numbers on the frontpage are nonsense, i'll believe my server list first.

• Like 1

half the numbers on the frontpage are nonsense, i'll believe my server list first.

i find enough servers with decent numbers,

maybe your serverlist is shit?

could be. just the latest in a long row of stuff that is shit in this mod right now.

could be. just the latest in a long row of stuff that is shit in this mod right now.

then why are you still trolling here.

i hear there is some awesome magic lingor island and other dayz ripoffs,

they are 100% bug and hacker free and have perfect developers fixing all bugs instant.

go get a hug.

• Like 1

No. Its shitty new Arma2 Beta Patches, which introduce you can onyl see servers in your region, see at BI Forums.

• Like 1

Please fix the dead soilder artifact problem, its caused my death multiple times and now I just avoid the following areas

Balota medical tents

Balota airfield

most of cherno

Stary Sobor military tents

Berezino hospital

Berezino military tents

The crashed jeep just south of berezino on the main coastal road

The NW airfield

I have tried all the fixes and some work some of the time

Its now more than a month that this bug has been allowed to persist, the game gets pretty fecking boring without the above places

1.7.2.5:

- No items are being saved in tent and vehicles post 1.7.2.4, everything is lost after server restart when placed in a new vehicle

- No vehicle repairs are saved, everything is reset back to its prior state after server restart.

- Items stolen from tent will be back after server restart

- Vehicles do not save positions in post 1.7.2.4 patches

These have made made persistent characters and worlds pointless.

Have reverted back to ver. 1.7.2.4 on US 571 to see if the issue is the same.

I did this on my server US1903 and so far items and vehicles have saved. There is still the problem of artifacts but sometimes they are there and sometimes not... as long as you are willing to put up with them the game is actually playable again...btw If it isn't done soon. Everybody will have to watch out for vehicles despawning...huge pain in the ass.

Edited by feros

I don't understand why Rocket doesn't just remove the dead bodies which cause artifacting.

No. Its shitty new Arma2 Beta Patches, which introduce you can onyl see servers in your region, see at BI Forums.

great. more bullshit changes nobody asked for.

I don't understand why Rocket doesn't just remove the dead bodies which cause artifacting.

to lessen interest in the stand alone probably.

usually when I don't understand something, it's because I'm ignorant of all the contributing factors

• Like 3

You ever get the idea this is a big social experiment.. I mean ever since the stand alone was confirmed.. It seems like we are in a science lab being poked and pissed on to see the level of shit one can endure.. I have an idea, but nobody is going to do it.. Turn your servers the fuck off.. ohh you don't want to because you are caught in the addication ? then continue to btich about it while nobody does shit about it.. sound legit.

Updated (via 6 launcher) a few days ago. The graphical glitches are exactly the same as before.

It isn't just the dead soldier models by the way, it's also the barbed wire blockades (not the ones placed by players).

Restarting the game when you are within range of the glitch will fix it 90% of the time (it will usually come back in the same session eventually).

Has development stopped on the mod now that it's going standalone? I know they said it would continue to be developed, but these fixes should be really simple, yet there are no updates or news regarding the fact that pretty much everything supposedly fixed in the last patch is still broken.

Edited by Clockwork Monkey

seriously, in the last 10 years what game has ever had such stupidity as epileptic chaos created by a few 3d models that are somehow "wrong" guess what.. even arma 2 vanilla didnt have it. where the hell does this even come from ?

• Like 1

seriously, in the last 10 years what game has ever had such stupidity as epileptic chaos created by a few 3d models that are somehow "wrong" guess what.. even arma 2 vanilla didnt have it. where the hell does this even come from ?

can you really call it arma 2 vanilla ... did it come in vanilla wrapping did it taste like a frozen vanilla pudding pop ?

PuddingPop.jpg

they could (and should) simply remove them from the map until the work out how they broke them and how to fix them (they were fine in 1.7.2.3). There is no way that it takes over a month to fix such a tiny problem.

• Like 1

they could (and should) simply remove them from the map until the work out how they broke them and how to fix them (they were fine in 1.7.2.3). There is no way that it takes over a month to fix such a tiny problem.

have you tried fixing it yourself?