rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

haventz installed it yet cos my server dosent have it is that true artefacts became worse?? anyway give him the time he needs dont fucking cry i understrand now that more pressure we make the less qualitiy has the patch take ur time and get things done right even if i get eye cancer with these graphic bugs

So the ammo count is more important to me than glitches cuz i almost never have, ammo is working? no more infinite ammo, now sniper have to think about every shot=D that is nice and stop killing zed just for the lols

not really sure how to upload a bug to the devheaven link the OP posted but,graphic glitches/artifacts are still present for me.

My machine specs:

AMD Phenom X4 965 BE

8gb Ram

AMD 7770 gddr5

Windows 7

I'd upload some screen shots if I knew how :(

So the ammo count is more important to me than glitches cuz i almost never have, ammo is working? no more infinite ammo, now sniper have to think about every shot=D that is nice and stop killing zed just for the lols

no graphic is way more importand because u cana dupplicate items easy also ammo so what ur saying man is ..... we

Graphical glitches with barbed wire Fixed i think haven't any Problems since now.

Graphical glitches with Corpses gone even stronger it Flares like sun getting worse and worse Restart resolves problem for that Area

Confirmed that it's the Corpses for sure because i was at the small Lake at Berezino there lies one Corpse nothing else for Miles :).

Argh!! Waypoints dont work any more.. Graphics glitchs still rife! Am being spawned at the coast every thime i log out..

Its another occasion when i wish i never updated!!

• Like 2

Can people please confirm if this is the case for them?

Be SURE you updated ALL YOUR FILES.

This is very important. The closed test indicated that nobody who was experiencing graphical glitches before was with this update, so if that is not the case I need to know ASAP.

yeah this happens for me as well, same area.

never had graphical errors on 1.7.2.4, i updated and now i have huge trouble seeing anything near green mountain. Near the road out next to some barbed wire, had to flush several times. This was on a fresh install.

grrrr.jpg

Awesome, graphical glitches just got to a wholenew level. I cant see anything but grey and black cones now near berezino... :(

Artifacts are not fixed in the update 1.7.2.5, do not say they are not there, as they are, here's a lovely screenshot.

arma2oa_2012_08_11_11_44_31_652.jpg

Edited by Alyxm
  • Like 1

Yay another complete Rocket failure! ...Thanks for Beta testing your patch again with the (S)ame 50 or so carbon copied computers to really test the various different environments the patches run on.

rocket hasn't learned from his past mistake(s), I fear his standalone will not be any better

I don't understand why he doesn't use this vast community for the betterment of the mod, im sure hundreds would be willing to help beta test new patches for him any time of day!

...its probably time for a break given rocket cant clean up his own graphical glitch mess.

Edited by Vulc
  • Like 3

Everytime i go back to game i spawn in to a coast...

Same here.. Lost everything just my ghillie is still there ^^

No Backpack or something else.

Even if i run in the Forest, at the next LogIn i'll spawn at the cost or debug area : /

Hey guys i did not try the latest hotfix but i got a question.

A few days ago i found a camo suit ( which is still a bit buggy ) but i could equip it. So my question, will my camo disappear because of bandit skins added again ?

Out of morbid curiosity. Have any of the people still getting graphical issues actually turned off AA in the game? It completely cleared it up for me on 1.7.2.4 . I will double test this again when I get home and Fraps the video and upload to you-tubes....

So I am clear as to the setting I am refering too, Not Atoc, not anistropic-filtering

, but anti-aliasing filter.

My AA is always turned off in DayZ and I do have the glitches. ATOC is turned off was well and AF is set to normal.

I see all this negative commenting on an ALPHA stage mod and think to myself Why?

Instead of moaning can we not just report in a a bug then move on.

Are there any positives from this HOTFIX?

• Like 1

Still have the artifacts. No screenshot though, I'm unable to connect to any 1.7.2.5 servers to take a screen shot. Stuck on Loading..., 40mins and still no progress :(

Guys, did you read the OP?

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

The wording is always very important. Rocket never said it was fixed, he assumed it was. Now, this is where we, the alpha testers, come in. We test the game to see if whatever Rocket did actually fixed the problem. We have come to the conclusion that it doesn't so we report it. THIS IS WHERE IT SHOULD END. There is no point in blaming Rocket or anyone else, it is a waste of time to keep rambling about it.

Test -> observe -> report -> move on

Stick to it.

• Like 15

Yay another complete Rocket failure! ...Thanks for Beta testing your patch again with the game 50 or so carbon copied computers to really test the various different environments the patches run on.

Oh so that's why. Problem solved

rocket hasn't learned from his past mistake(s), I fear his standalone will not be any better

I don't understand why he doesn't use this vast community for the betterment of the mod, im sure hundreds would be willing to help beta test new patches for him any time of day!

What do you think You're doing here? Other than telling ROcket what a failure he is? Your testing the patch along with a million other people.

Why don't you give some details about YOUR "machine environment" while your saying he doesn't use a diverse enough lot of rigs. Rather than just complaining and contributing nothing

...its probably time for a break given rocket cant clean up his own graphical glitch mess.

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out :)

Whew....thank god he's gone

What a waste. :)

Edited by playZ
  • Like 10