rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Just tried installing 1.7.2.5. Having zero luck connecting whether I try what seems to be updated servers or the previous version. Stuck at loading screen going into game on every server and wondering if the problem is related to the patch or am I just failing? Any help would be appriciated lol.

whats your humanity at? I got 4607 and no skin :( I assume its like a 5000+ thing?

I spawned with like 2900 humanity! I guess we start in a neutral position :P. Does everyone start the same?

BYW: beta 95883, 1.7.2.5. No glitches in Electro at least. On the server i was on....at that time of day... :)

Ohh yeah the first time I spawned in !.7.2.5 All my gear was gone. No prob though. Just kommitted zombicide :)

Edited by playZ

Been getting the infinite loading screen as well. I've updated the beta and the addons folder with the files from the torrent. It has the infinite loading screen whether I connect through Steam or shortcut.

Maybe if we're seeing the artifacting we should post what beta we are using and what beta the server we're on is using. Might help to isolate problem.

Just saying "artifacting worse than ever" really doesn't help

Firstly, this is the smoothest I have ever ran this game...I usually get 80-90 fps in forests and 50-60 in Electro/Cherno... Forest was running 120 fps and cities were 75ish.. Unfortunately, I still have artifacting... really bad in Cherno and even further out from Balota now :/ Those are the only places I got a chance to check...

Intel Core i7 3960x 4.2GHz

EVGA X79 FTW

16gb Memory

GTX 690 4GB

Recently joined a server US 1455 CHI and found a military outpost in electro then joined a regular server to find no camp is this a legit feature that has a random spawn

To everyone stuck at loading or unable to connect to a server: try to download the latest BattleEye *.dll manually and replace the existing file. At least in my case it seemed to make a difference because afterwards I could join servers normally.

I confirm the artifacts, my friends, too, in the same places.

I killed 3 players and turned bandit, then after 10 minutes zeroed my murders and returned to normal, my humanity slowly came back 150 points.

Phenom II X 4 @ 3.5ghz

Radeon HD 5850 1GB (latest drivers)

8GB DDR3 1333

Edited by vacalouca
  • Like 1

I also seem to have graphical glitches equal to 1.7.2.4. Areas that I have checked are the medical tents in Balota and towards the shoreline in Cherno.

• Like 1

Anyone else getting kicked to the starting points. I troed to log on a server and stuck at load then I log in another server and see yself standing at the spawn locations, this has happened 3-4 times now. Did they change that if you log out you are auto at the respawn locations?

4 out of 11 I've asked still have the graphical issues with wire/corpses.

• Like 1

I also seem to have graphical glitches equal to 1.7.2.4. Areas that I have checked are the medical tents in Balota and towards the shoreline in Cherno.

Anyone else getting kicked to the starting points. I troed to log on a server and stuck at load then I log in another server and see yself standing at the spawn locations, this has happened 3-4 times now. Did they change that if you log out you are auto at the respawn locations?

I second these, Balota still has graphical artifacts, same with the town hall area at Cherno.

Also, I've been getting thrown back to the spawn points with my gear and everything, but it's just very aggravating.

• Like 1

Okay so say the glitches get fixed. Today we played for hours and suddenly everyone in the server dropped to their death. 49 out of 50 players lost everything. I'd rather play with the glitches then deal with these script kiddies. 34 pages now begging for an update to fix screen tear. Thanks Rocket, but no thanks.

I still get artifacts :/

EDIT** Tested out the update near berezino, that is where I got the artifacts.

Edited by Riku.exe
  • Like 1

I am still getting graphical glitches in every single area that had them before. I am not even joking. Please fix.

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz

AMD 6870 1gb

Windows 7

DayZ version: 1.7.2.5

Arma 2 OA Build: 95883

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Yep, spawn on beach in Cherno. people shooting over my head instantly. Fucking neat. I didn't stay in long enough to see if graphics are still retarded. I DC'd like a bitch because it's not fair that I built up my kit to the best of the best so a broken update can spawn me into someone else's firing path. Oh yeah, and six launcher did go through an "update" but my game version still says 1.7.2.4. I tried about 8 servers before I was able to connect, and those were still my "supposed" version after a complete reboot after the update. I love the mod. I bought both the arma 2 and OA just to play it. And I can't wait for the standalone, I haven't fired up COD or any other shit game in a couple months! BUT FUCRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!! every patch !!?? my opinion, roll back to 1.7.2.3 it JUST WORKED!!!! then ditch the mod and go balls to the wall on the standalone so I can play that shit already!!!

:beans:

Can confirm that upon logging in, people are being teled to a repsawn point. I was in Staroye before everything updated and when i relogged im now in Otmel. Thankfully i still have all of my gear.

Also experiencing the never ending loading screen

I'm using 1.7.2.5. and beta patch 95883.

Still getting graphics glitches at Balota airfield (and a building nearby, weirdly).

Also, friends that I was playing with experienced getting teleported back to spawn points upon logging in, and one even got teleported to the 'wilderness'.

Could we get an explanation of how the 'multi-generational' humanity system works, please? It seems clear that a players humanity carries over from one life to the next, but could we get some detail? Thanks!

Keep up the good work, but please, can we have fixes for issues that should have been resolved weeks ago (such as getting teleported to the wilderness)?

Edited by Brute Forsyth
  • Like 1

i've had this happen 4 times to me today...this is unbearable, and i don't even h ave 1.7.2.5, i'm still on previous version, the only thing that updated today was beta for me.

Okay so say the glitches get fixed. Today we played for hours and suddenly everyone in the server dropped to their death. 49 out of 50 players lost everything. I'd rather play with the glitches then deal with these script kiddies. 34 pages now begging for an update to fix screen tear. Thanks Rocket, but no thanks.

I could never be a moderator....a terminator yes...but not a moderator ;)