Haf - PheoniX

AS50 TWS (hacker found dead)

you can use his crap. you didnt spawn it in. but it isnt really fair if you do. just depends on how you feel about playing the game the right way.

u jelly?

You guys saying that one would get banned for picking up and using an "illegal" weapon... that makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Just how is EVERYONE suppose to know what weapons are available in DayZ and what weapons are hacked in? Is there an in game menu which brings up said weapons? No.

Yes, I know one can easily research online for what's available in DayZ... but those who don't still can't be held responsible.

• Like 1

Found a dead hacker the other day too. Had As50 TWS and other shit. Rangefinder, NVG, GPS, Ghillie (on body), etc.

Was too paranoid about the TWS and burried it with his body. Killed some guy a few seconds later. Was very close to the corpse.

Had FAL with NV scope, Ghillie, Rangefinder, NVG, etc. For some reason he was no bandit. Still kinda pissed for not taking the TWS...

Edited by Laha

do i get refunded?

No beans for you. Are you here to play the game or just fast-forward to the part where you have all of the top gear and are so bored you quit?

:emptycan:

No beans for you. Are you here to play the game or just fast-forward to the part where you have all of the top gear and are so bored you quit?

:emptycan:

Q.Q

Why the hell would you get refunded? Anyway you dont need to get rid of it. Its best if you leave it on a zombies body and then hide the body though

I can confirm this is correct, thanks Rocket, cashed the cheque in today.