Haf - PheoniX

AS50 TWS (hacker found dead)

if i found a dead hacker in game he had an as50 tws would i be aloud to keep the as50 tws or do i have to get rid of it somehow? last night i was playing in a server the server had a crashed helicopter with a hacker in god mode standing next to it. i ran into cherno found a hatchet came out and started hitting him. it said he died somehow moments later the name was unknown but he had a ghille suit AS50 TWS and a M1911. what do i do with this AS50?

Yup best to drop it, cause tbh if you came on our server with a hacked in weapon you'd be banned on the spot as we have no way of knowing there and then whether you spawned it in or not.

Why the hell would you get refunded? Anyway you dont need to get rid of it. Its best if you leave it on a zombies body and then hide the body though

do i get refunded? or do i just have to get rid of it?

I believe that If you provide picture evidence that you indeed dropped the weapon, Rocket will personally refund you 5000 US Dollars.

Unconfirmed at this point.

• Like 4

if i found a dead hacker in game he had an as50 tws would i be aloud to keep the as50 tws or do i have to get rid of it somehow? last night i was playing in a server the server had a crashed helicopter with a hacker in god mode standing next to it. i ran into cherno found a hatchet came out and started hitting him. it said he died somehow moments later the name was unknown but he had a ghille suit AS50 TWS and a M1911. what do i do with this AS50?

Sounds like bullshit, but lets run the usual spiel anyway shall we?

As posted a thousand times already, you will NOT be banned for being in possession of hacked items. You WILL be banned for creating them.

Battleye will also pay closer attention to your character if you are in possession of illegal items.

I think the question you really need to ask yourself is SHOULD you take and use that weapon? Will taking and using a hacked weapon that legitimate players do not have access to enhance your gameplay past the point that morale questions won't balk you at all?

Take the AS50 and go counter snipe noobs with as50s on elektro sniper hill, who snipe freshspawns in electro.

Edited by Vipala

Give it to me, I throw it in my "hacked weapons shredder".

well my original intention was to give the sniper to my friend and let him use it im bad at sniping and would just die with it and get blamed for hacking so ill let him get banned for holding onto it cause someone accuses him of hacking it in lol and for all u guys that call bullshit i know what happend so dont post here =D

well my original intention was to give the sniper to my friend and let him use it im bad at sniping and would just die with it and get blamed for hacking so ill let him get banned for holding onto it cause someone accuses him of hacking it in lol and for all u guys that call bullshit i know what happend so dont post here =D

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/07/07/

I was one of those assholes sniping in Elektro, spawned on server and the textures weren't properly loadet at first (white gun ie.) and I spottet someone sniping in front of me because of this. Shot him in the back whit my AS50 and he dropped dead, went to loot his body and what should I find: AS50 AWS, NVG, Coyote bag, GPS, Rangefinder etc. Was definetely a hacker, some russian maybe, name was cyrillic and server had side chat enabled so I just quickly looted the body and D/C because the said hacker ranted something to his friends in side chat (was getting worried since they were obviously hackers, well atleast the one I killed).

So I logged to another server t find that AS50 AWS and NVG were missing since I left the server too quickly. After that karma was a bitch and I got myself killed after going up north to find some action, killed by sniper in the bushes of course. So I respwned and made my way up north eventually finding L85 AWS, never had had the weapon before so decided to give it a go. Couple days later I'm again fully geared, but now instead of sniping fresh players, I use my time to locate those said snipers, much more intence.

I was one of those assholes sniping in Elektro, spawned on server and the textures weren't properly loadet at first (white gun ie.) and I spottet someone sniping in front of me because of this. Shot him in the back whit my AS50 and he dropped dead, went to loot his body and what should I find: AS50 AWS, NVG, Coyote bag, GPS, Rangefinder etc. Was definetely a hacker, some russian maybe, name was cyrillic and server had side chat enabled so I just quickly looted the body and D/C because the said hacker ranted something to his friends in side chat (was getting worried since they were obviously hackers, well atleast the one I killed).

So I logged to another server t find that AS50 AWS and NVG were missing since I left the server too quickly. After that karma was a bitch and I got myself killed after going up north to find some action, killed by sniper in the bushes of course. So I respwned and made my way up north eventually finding L85 AWS, never had had the weapon before so decided to give it a go. Couple days later I'm again fully geared, but now instead of sniping fresh players, I use my time to locate those said snipers, much more intence.

good i hate coast snipers

didnt read thread

but it wasnt a hacker with god mode or anything

some guy crashed his huey he fixed up

went and got his gear

did the clothing dupe glitch for his friend that probably couldnt get all his stuff back, or just did it to get a few extra supplies

and then left

bodies made using the clothing dupe method do not disappear at all, unless the server resets.

Edited by Buffjesus

I'm the one with the as50 TWS now (or PheoniX's friend) and i was also in Electro too when this happened. When i went to the west side of electro (where this all took place) there was a fire at the shore about 100x bigger more than normal, and a crashed helicopter in the center i would have took a picture of the scenario but i was not in steam and my regular screenshot taker did not work with arma. PheoniX was stupid (or smart) enough to go the helicopter and see what was going on. he actually found a dead hacker body (with the glitch where your standing when you die) and found all of this loot and an extra ghille suit on his body ("extra" to the one that he was wearing) he looted it by carrying every thing in his backpack that he found on the hacker and met up with me in prig (west of electro). im saying all of this for whoever has doubts about this story.

I'm the one with the as50 TWS now (or PheoniX's friend) and i was also in Electro too when this happened. When i went to the west side of electro (where this all took place) there was a fire at the shore about 100x bigger more than normal, and a crashed helicopter in the center i would have took a picture of the scenario but i was not in steam and my regular screenshot taker did not work with arma. PheoniX was stupid (or smart) enough to go the helicopter and see what was going on. he actually found a dead hacker body (with the glitch where your standing when you die) and found all of this loot and an extra ghille suit on his body ("extra" to the one that he was wearing) he looted it by carrying every thing in his backpack that he found on the hacker and met up with me in prig (west of electro). im saying all of this for whoever has doubts about this story.

didnt read thread

but it wasnt a hacker with god mode or anything

some guy crashed his huey he fixed up

went and got his gear

did the clothing dupe glitch for his friend that probably couldnt get all his stuff back, or just did it to get a few extra supplies

and then left

bodies made using the clothing dupe method do not disappear at all, unless the server resets.

ive already answered this thread

I am going to answer this like many other threads that ask this, do NOT pick it up, this may result in the ban of your CD key. Best thing to do is attempt to dispose of the body or just leave it.

I am going to answer this like many other threads that ask this, do NOT pick it up, this may result in the ban of your CD key. Best thing to do is attempt to dispose of the body or just leave it.

lol you cant get banned for having the gun u can get banned for spawning it

you can use his crap. you didnt spawn it in. but it isnt really fair if you do. just depends on how you feel about playing the game the right way.

You CAN get banned for having an illegal weapon, such as the one you have described. You sir may be confusing a rule that if you pick up a legit weapon (Say a winchester or lee enfield or something like that) that is hacked in you will not get banned.

Sounds like bullshit, but lets run the usual spiel anyway shall we?

As posted a thousand times already, you will NOT be banned for being in possession of hacked items. You WILL be banned for creating them.

Battleye will also pay closer attention to your character if you are in possession of illegal items.

I think the question you really need to ask yourself is SHOULD you take and use that weapon? Will taking and using a hacked weapon that legitimate players do not have access to enhance your gameplay past the point that morale questions won't balk you at all?

this is the reason im not going to get rid of the gun "Markedgun"

You CAN get banned for having an illegal weapon, such as the one you have described. You sir may be confusing a rule that if you pick up a legit weapon (Say a winchester or lee enfield or something like that) that is hacked in you will not get banned.

holy fucking rofl

please never attempt to help someone on this forum again until your learn the basics

please post that may 8th thread now

Edited by Buffjesus