Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

If you guys don't have an M1014 in your camp, i'm not sure how i feel about you.

Easily the greatest room sweeper in the game, besides the LMG's but that's not even fair.

Incredibly fast rate of fire, as well as sounding epic when you shoot it.

• Like 1

Cool.

• Like 1

Cool.

Nice FN FAL m8

love the iron sights on it... easily one of the best in the game

4500 damage per shot V's 3555 damage per shot but able to kick out 30 shots in a couple of seconds think ill stick to stanag variants

Nice FN FAL m8

love the iron sights on it... easily one of the best in the game

What is your problem? In what situation do you actually need a 'room sweeper'? When in DayZ do you ever walk into a room with 5 guys?

Use your M1014 by all means, don't shove your shit upon others though, especially when your logic is stupid.

What is your problem? In what situation do you actually need a 'room sweeper'? When in DayZ do you ever walk into a room with 5 guys?

Use your M1014 by all means, don't shove your shit upon others though, especially when your logic is stupid.

Whoa buddy it seems you have the problem, not me. What are your jimmies getting all rustled for? What i said earlier to the 2nd poster i wasn't being sarcastic, i love the FN FAL. I'm not shoving anything down anybody's throats, how's my logic stupid? High rate of fire = stupid logic. What situation would it be necessary? perhaps a lot of them. Zombies in a room? It's obvious you haven't played this game a lot, you'd be surprised what you'll find in buildings.

Why are you taking this thread so seriously? Maybe you should try new things.... like different guns in DayZ. Or perhaps seeing the sunshine.

Edited by shreddedrocks
  • Like 1

Whoa buddy it seems you have the problem, not me. What are your jimmies getting all rustled for? What i said earlier to the 2nd poster i wasn't being sarcastic, i love the FN FAL. I'm not shoving anything down anybody's throats, how's my logic stupid? High rate of fire = stupid logic. What situation would it be necessary? perhaps a lot of them. Zombies in a room? It's obvious you haven't played this game a lot, you'd be surprised what you'll find in buildings.

Why are you taking this thread so seriously? Maybe you should try new things.... like different guns in DayZ. Or perhaps seeing the sunshine.

Welcome to forums

• Like 1

Your shitposting doesn't 'rustle my jimmies', but you redditfags ruining yet another funny meme does.

My helicopter tends to disagree with your statement, along with my legit found L85, and .50 cal.

By the sounds of things, maybe you should get out a bit more. Isn't it like 4:40am in the US? Being a basement dwelling neckbeard is funny, telling someone else who actually goes outside to go outside is even funnier

You're both lame using real life arguments on the internet.

Your shitposting doesn't 'rustle my jimmies', but you redditfags ruining yet another funny meme does.

My helicopter tends to disagree with your statement, along with my legit found L85, and .50 cal.

By the sounds of things, maybe you should get out a bit more. Isn't it like 4:40am in the US? Being a basement dwelling neckbeard is funny, telling someone else who actually goes outside to go outside is even funnier

You need to relax dude. Seriously, think about this. Reddit isn't the only online community that would use the meme Jimmy Rustles. Secondly, your word on the internet doesn't mean shit. Sure you can think you found it legit, lulz congratulations, i found all of my own stuff from a mix of other survivors and hours scouring fields for helicopter crashes. Does it dissapoint me that the gear from the survivors most likely is scripted in/duped? Not at all. Lol what am i supposed to do at 1:45AM? You're online in your house in daylight hours debating how somehow i'm shoving something into people's throats. So once again, maybe you should step out into the sunshine and enjoy it. I hear parts of Australia have beautiful weather.

I lol'd so hard I just have to go outside now I can't handle this much internet lolz in one day, now where was that door that leads outside...

You need to relax dude. Seriously, think about this. Reddit isn't the only online community that would use the meme Jimmy Rustles. Secondly, your word on the internet doesn't mean shit. Sure you can think you found it legit, lulz congratulations, i found all of my own stuff from a mix of other survivors and hours scouring fields for helicopter crashes. Does it dissapoint me that the gear from the survivors most likely is scripted in/duped? Not at all. Lol what am i supposed to do at 1:45AM? You're online in your house in daylight hours debating how somehow i'm shoving something into people's throats. So once again, maybe you should step out into the sunshine and enjoy it. I hear parts of Australia have beautiful weather.

I live in the coldest state in Australia, it's winter, it's 7 o'clock, dark outside and bloody cold. I think I'll stick next to my computer thank you.

I live in the coldest state in Australia, it's winter, it's 7 o'clock, dark outside and bloody cold. I think I'll stick next to my computer thank you.

strong no warm clothing Edited by shreddedrocks

omg fuck this community guy gets bashed for making a thread about his favourite gun

• Like 3

B-b-but I'll get stabbed outside ;_;

Pff, I'm in southern US, where we shoot people just for not wearing orange jackets.

Bah, Stabbed. I wish my wounds were only a few inches deep.

Pff, I'm in southern US, where we shoot people just for not wearing orange jackets.

Bah, Stabbed. I wish my wounds were only a few inches deep.

It was sarcasm. Enjoying your free country then?

HAH! Go outside he says... "I go outside" he says... Refuses to go outside at a much more reasonable hour than an american... THIS IS WHY AMERICA DOMINATES THE WORLD!

HAH! Go outside he says... "I go outside" he says... Refuses to go outside at a much more reasonable hour than an american... THIS IS WHY AMERICA DOMINATES THE WORLD!

I spent 10 hours today at college and traveling, I think I'm entitled to spending some time at home doing what I feel like doing.

I'm sorry I doubted you Americans, after all, I'm not outside right now so America MUST rule the world.

• Like 1

Does this thread serve a purpose?

He honestly could have changed the title to "I like the M1014" and the content to "Because it shoots and stuff, lol." and we'd be looking at exactly the same thread, except more explicitly fucking worthless.