Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

If you guys don't have an M1014 in your camp, i'm not sure how i feel about you.

I live in the coldest state in Australia, it's winter, it's 7 o'clock, dark outside and bloody cold. I think I'll stick next to my computer thank you.

:facepalm: no wonder youre such an angry little man.

• Like 1

I spent 10 hours today at college and traveling, I think I'm entitled to spending some time at home doing what I feel like doing.

I'm sorry I doubted you Americans, after all, I'm not outside right now so America MUST rule the world.

I spent 15 hours feeding the homeless.

AMERICA!

Easily the greatest room sweeper in the game, besides the LMG's but that's not even fair.

Incredibly fast rate of fire, as well as sounding epic when you shoot it.

Except there are no rooms to sweep.

I love shotguns BUT at the actual state there is no reason to use it as a primary weapon because 99,99% of buildings are locked.

I spent 10 hours today at college and traveling, I think I'm entitled to spending some time at home doing what I feel like doing.

I'm sorry I doubted you Americans, after all, I'm not outside right now so America MUST rule the world.

last I time i checked we did? kthnx :thumbsup:

last I time i checked we did? kthnx :thumbsup:

I love it when you Americans do this. What did you do to make America the leader of the world at the moment? Nothing, so fuck off.

Also, it won't be long before you're the 3rd most influential country, not the 1st.

• Like 1

I love it when you Americans do this. What did you do to make America the leader of the world at the moment? Nothing, so fuck off.

Also, it won't be long before you're the 3rd most influential country, not the 1st.

i see my comment worked as intended. Hook, line, and sinker.

inb4hitler.

Easily the greatest dictator in the game, besides the stalin but that's not even fair.

Incredibly fast rate of genocide, as well as sounding epic when it gives a speech.

Am I doing this wrong?

Edited by itputsthelotion
  • Like 1

RECphantom is a good example of why people in other countries despise us Americans. Trolling or not. "I spent 15 hours feeding the homeless", this year? Bet you didn't let those people into your home, bet you didn't help them find jobs, bet you barely managed to even get first names. Don't take my jab as a "I'm better than you" remark, because it's not. Just letting you know you're dropping the ball on the internet with a blaring American flag under every post. Unique, just like everyone else.

On-topic: a guy can't make a thread about his favorite gun with some humor thrown in on here apparently?

Edited by PunchClockVillain

I spent 15 hours feeding the homeless.

AMERICA!

Yeah, it is sad that your society is so fucked up. In the civilized part of he world, we don't need to carry guns and the homeless are homeless because of mental illness or choice, not poverty.

Go ahead, enjoy being "world leader" while your country is in a freefall.

Also: STANAG SD plz.

Except there are no rooms to sweep.

I love shotguns BUT at the actual state there is no reason to use it as a primary weapon because 99,99% of buildings are locked.

Umm I did just that using pellets in the same shotgun. Ambushed three people on the way out of a red building.

All of them went down quick from close range spread damage before they could turn and face me.

Smdh.