Sign in to follow this  
{N3RD2} HazardousJJ

I have a simple question

A simple question that I can't find the answer to anywhere is........ does anyone know where the best place to find CZ 550 ammo? Is it more commonly found in barns, military areas, or residential areas? I'm at Novy Sober (where I found the gun in a barn) and can't find any. Any help would be great.

• Like 1

It's almost always in barns, but can spawn in any residential/farm buildings. Check dayzmap.info for loot spawns.

I find it all over, mainly in residential areas. Usually just one mag mixed in with other miscellaneous stuff. Has the same appearance as Lee Einfeld mags.

Also, dead guy holding CZ is a pretty good bet.

You call them players, but they're really mobile spawn point concentrations.

• Like 5

honestly throw that CZ away. its not really good for anything because theres no way to zero it, and if u have range finders, chances are you have a better gun. no offense.

honestly throw that CZ away. its not really good for anything because theres no way to zero it, and if u have range finders, chances are you have a better gun. no offense.

fairly sure you can zero it.

Wtf? Do you realize how rare a cz550 is? I'd trade it ASAP for some common items like as50 and NVGs.

fairly sure you can zero it.

You can zero it, but there is no way to effectively zero it as it has no mildots or a built in range system and although the damage is the same as other similar rifles its mag size and rechamber rate are quite low. id rather have an AK. w/ a pair of binoc's

I've been carrying 2 mags for a while that I'm probably not going to get to use. PM me and we can try and arrange getting it to you.

It's almost always in barns, but can spawn in any residential/farm buildings. Check dayzmap.info for loot spawns.

I'd also like to add I find it fairly often in those apartment buildings that are typically grouped together. The red sided, flat-top, multi-story ones.

Wtf? Do you realize how rare a cz550 is? I'd trade it ASAP for some common items like as50 and NVGs.

You do realize that you have a map, and all of the little squares on it are 100m. Find your distance from the target, zero it with pg up and pg dn buttons and it's a piece of cake. I normally use that, It is the most common and I can find a bunch of ammo for it on dead zombies. It's a kick ass gun if you know how to use it and actually know HOW to read a standard military map

Im not convinced its as common as people claim it is. I rarely see a CZ when compared to the other rifles in the game.

• Like 1

You can zero it, but there is no way to effectively zero it as it has no mildots or a built in range system and although the damage is the same as other similar rifles its mag size and rechamber rate are quite low. id rather have an AK. w/ a pair of binoc's

I noticed that at:

100 m the scope radius is about 1 man high

200 m the scope radius is about 2 men high

300 m the scope radius is about 3 men high

and so on.

Seems to work OK as long as you can judge accurately.

wat

You can find em in all barn/farmyard buildings and zombies, more likely military Zeds.