Thesreyn

DayZ Nut Up Mode. CHALLENGE YOURSELF, SON!

OI! YOU! You think you've done it all? You think you're king shit in DayZ? You've gotten those Night-Vision Goggles? MP5 Never runs dry? MOTHER FUCKING HELICOPTERS ALL DAY ERRY DAY?!

Well it's time to nut the fuck up, because if you think you can handle it, shit's about to get real in Chernarus.

There's been talk on the forums of surviving being too easy. Some people don't think the mod is challenging enough. Well now you can put a stop to that, Big Shot!

Introducing

DayZ Hard Mode

Much like the hard mode challenges of old (Nuzlocke, fists only Skyrim) THIS SHIT IS NOT FOR YOU. YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. WHAT'S THAT?! YOU SAY YOU CAN HANDLE IT? THEN READ ON

DayZ Hard Mode means you don't get to go back to that town you just looted. Not until you've visited every other town in Chernarus. Time to get yourself a fucking LIST boys and girls because you are going to WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN once you've looted the town. No loot? TOO FUCKING BAD, MOVE ON. Don't want to loot that town? FINE BUT YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU STILL HAVE TO GO THERE. When you've visited every town START AGAIN. Make a NEW list (ON PAPER BECAUSE SAVING TREES ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU SURVIVE). Head to the town furthest away from where you are when you finish and do it all over again. Or you can be survival mode baby person and just go in reverse. You baby.

Oh but did you think it would stop there? KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS TILL THE END OF THE CLASS.

Here's a list of other options you can self-impose to demonstrate your MASSIVE COJONES OR OVARIES. OR BOTH. WE DON'T JUDGE, WE SURVIVE.

First Person View Only.

No Naked Eye Zoom, Binoculars, Scopes and Rangefinders only to see further.

Pistols only (Impose harsher restrictions IF YOU SO CHOOSE. LIKE MAKAROV ONLY! NUT UP!).

Starting Pack only.

No Pack. Ever. (Drop that shit when you start).

No Pack. Ever. But you can have a second Primary weapon.

No Pack. Ever. No second Primary weapon.

No survival tools (Map, knife, compass, matches etc.)

No Gucci Guns. (Nothing you'd find in an airfield or military base!)

No water bottles.

Connoisseur (One type of food ONLY).

Connoisseur LUMBERJACK MODE (FRANK AN' BEANS ALL DAY ERRY DAY)

Sponsored Survival (ONLY Coke, ONLY Pepsi or ONLY Mountain Dew)

Alone in the Dark I (Flashlights and Flares allowed)

Alone in the Dark II (Flares and Chemlights)

Alone in the Dark III (Flares)

Alone in the Dark IV (Chemlights)

SHIT SON IT'S DARK (No fucking lights EVER.)

The Darkness talks back (Play only at night.)

FULL PARAGON RUN (No hurting any other player. Ever. You accidentally shoot someone, then you START AGAIN.)

Shepard. Wrex. (FIND ANOTHER PERSON WITH ENOUGH BALLS AND DO THIS TOGETHER.)

Where we're going... (Nothing but food, drink and Makarov until you fix a vehicle (Yeah. Fix. Not steal, or get one that already works.))

...We don't need roads (Nothing but food, drunk and Makarov UNTIL YOU FIX A HELICOPTER.)

THIS IS IN TENTS (Pick up every tent you find. You may not drop any tents until ALL your carry space is filled with tents.)

THERE'S PROBABLY MORE I COULD ADD. I DON'T KNOW, THINK OF THEM YOURSELVES. THEN WHEN YOU DO POST THEM HERE.

Here's JUST ONE of MANY POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS TO GET YOU STARTED.

DayZ mode for kids who can't nut up good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

Starter Pack only.

Makarov as only pistol.

Lee Enfield as only primary.

Alone in the Dark III (Flares only)

No survival tools.

FULL PARAGON RUN (No hurting other players).

Edit: BECAUSE I CAN'T QUOTE ZOOLANDER GOOD.

• Like 14

I think people have a hard enough time running from spawn to town without starting a thread on PvP

• Like 5

I like to start a new guy everytime that I die. New name, new face/appearance.

HARD mode? Hah, oh boy what a laugh.

Try Ghandi mode on for size, bud:

No backpack

No weapons

No items

No killing

Beans only

Water only

Get everyone to coexist

Final Destination

• Like 3

I thought of this the WHOLE time i was reading this

I was thinking somewhere between Zombieland and the Peperami guy.

Fuckin' hermit: crossbow only, not allowed to get in towns after getting your first crossbow, only barns for bolts and nothing else, no backpack, survive by hunting and refilled water bottles only.

Just like your sig. Seriously size it down, what is this 2001?

• Like 1

Awesome post OP!!!!

Also liked Ghandi mode!

sorry for the necro but only saw this today, great post, great style, great ideas.

I'll add one:

Avenger - Must kill every zombie you see...

• Like 3

sorry for the necro but only saw this today, great post, great style, great ideas.

I'll add one:

Avenger - Must kill every zombie you see...

At least you went back and saw an idea you liked, instead of making a new thread like most other people do.

Beans for you brah.

Avenger mode would never end if you went near a decent sized town. Maybe tone it down to kill every zombie that comes after you, no crouch or prone allowed.

Also, terminator mode: Visit every church on the map, straight up walking the entire way.

Edited by Pupple
  • Like 1

Charon: Live solely to offer boat rides for 2 cans of beans.

Benny Hill/Richard Simmons: Create 40+ zombie conga line in every major city.

Edited by BioHaze

Extinction mode: Set up character appearance and never join the game. beat it fuckas...

Beggar: No pickup, but food and drink allowed. You are only allowed to get equipment by begging strangers.

Punk: You are even too lazy to get your own food.

:D

• Like 1

No sleep til Balota - No logging off ever.You want to call it a night, find someplace to hide and hope no one murders you in your sleep.

Book of Eli:

DayZ... but with the brightness and gamma turned as low as possible on a night only server

Ultra MLG420backspinnoscopeheadshot mode:

sissor kick through cherno, no zombies agroed, no snipers shoot at you or you start over.

So... You want me to nut up after i have blown up a mi 17 with a TRACTOR? @.@