Zambizi

The 95777 Global Ban thread - UPDATED - Acknowledgement at last!

its all releated to 95777 i can see, so it sounds more like an error on their part.. bleh, hope i dont lose my tent =P i lost my first one cause of server roll back :/

question, emailing them seeing their request on checking the global ban, it says nothing about leaving an ID, should i leave my steam id? O.o

Make sure you send them the Global Ban ID, starts with a #

I'm going to keep emailing them.... Seems to be the only thing we can do.

oh and one more question, im not very familar with tents =P

do you have to get a new tent for every new version arma beta version or dayz version? or can u let it be or pick it up to prevent any issues

95777. opened a tent earlier in the day but it only had 2 DMR's in it and thats all. didn't take them (no ammo). my story: joined US 264, spawned in with no coyoty pack, no primary. secondary and lost all equipment. :( i freaked out due to this happening before but only without my primary. i aborted and joined US 275 but i was still without all of my gear. i found an m16 and laid in front of the barracks to kill (well, waited to kill) somebody for their loot (i had no pack) and BAM! Kicked from the game :Battleye Global Ban #xxxx. screwed since. if i was hacked in the previous server, maybe it had something to do with it? IDFK. i agree though, FUCK you to all of you saying that Battleye doesn't make mistakes. and Rocket and the Arma 2 staff, you guys need to make a call to Battleye and ask them WTF is going on here. PRITECT US! PLEASE! I bought your game 2 weeks ago, loved it and it is really disturbing to hear you just brush us off and say "not my problem, contact Battleye" you have more pull in this than an email to some anti-hack company that thinks we are all guilty before even reading out emails...read their support page. it pretty much says, 'if you were banned, it's your fucking fault and fuck off cause your a hacking bitch and we don't even have to open your email if we don't want to'. they are in FULL CONTROL of your GAME! they can flush my $30 down the toilet when they feel fit. and even if i do buy anothey cd-key, i don't know if i'll just get banned again due to some background program that is giving a false-positive that i don't even know about because they won't even tell you why you got banned! uggggg, sorry, on a rant,,, this may take more than the community to figure this out. we need Bohemias and whoever gives a shit to help us. i would usually be out right now telling my friends to drop the $ for the game, now i'm talking shit about the whole operation.

Yes the Ban ID's are unique to you.

Again please keep it on point of what you were doing around the time of the ban, specifically for my interest item/inventory/storage interactions.

We're all in the same boat with regards to the ZOMG I FEEL CHEATED ABOUT LOSING OUT ON $30 I SPENT FIX NOA!!@!@!!11!!

But that will get us nowhere. Keep it clean, and efficient.

Also RE tents not to sure, you shouldn't need to replace them after every patch. I've only just started using them myself after roaming for 99% of game play so far. I should also mention I lost my NVG, ghillie m9sd, m4 sd and 24 slot pack by dying to rock while swimming in the ocean.

Luckily had some spares, ran to the tent for an hour + got the gear on, then pretty much banned lol.

Wasn't a good night.

Edited by Zambizi

I also have 10+ years experience in corporate comms & managing unplanned network events and customer experience/expectations for a large telco.

So they can suck my left nut, if they think I will go away and won't bitch like pro.

Busy reading up on German privacy law & what rights I have if my personal information is held by a german company, even though I'm not a german.

There is a way to going about these things.

Yes the Ban ID's are unique to you.

Again please keep it on point of what you were doing around the time of the ban, specifically for my interest item/inventory/storage interactions.

We're all in the same boat with regards to the ZOMG I FEEL CHEATED ABOUT LOSING OUT ON $30 I SPENT FIX NOA!!@!@!!11!!

But that will get us nowhere. Keep it clean, and efficient.

Also RE tents not to sure, you shouldn't need to replace them after every patch. I've only just started using them myself after roaming for 99% of game play so far. I should also mention I lost my NVG, ghillie m9sd, m4 sd and 24 slot pack by dying to rock while swimming in the ocean.

Luckily had some spares, ran to the tent for an hour + got the gear on, then pretty much banned lol.

Wasn't a good night.

wait you just told me to keep it clean and efficient and you want them to suck your left nut?

Banned tonite global ban. Was running 95417 for 2hrs playing fine. Then updated to 95819 to go to server i like to play on the most. Then was global banned in 5mins.

Not appealing here but just want ot get the word out for people being unfairly banned.

tuesday, me and a friend were playing dayz and decided to log out for the night after making a campfire. we log in the next day, start heading for balota since it was nearby and then he gets global banned :( We weren't messing around with tents or anything though.. literally just strolling along in the woods and suddenly he disappears and the server says he's banned.

He was on 95777 and I was on 95417. He got banned, I didn't. The server was using the beta patch before that I believe.

He's sent an email to BattlEye but I havn't heard if they've responded yet or not...

he told me to keep the email clean and efficient cause i was curious about what they wanted, sadly i found their requests regarding emaling them kinda confusing =P

I'm going to allow this thread here so long as it doesn't get crazy, unless at some point a more senior mod chooses to annihilate it. Keep the crazy in the other thread in general. When I get some official word from somewhere as to what's going on, I'll begin moderating as such.

I will also reiterate for anyone unaware reading the thread, the Day Z staff does not handle global ban appeals. Global bans are exclusive to Battleye and any appeal for such has to be made to them.

• Like 1

wait you just told me to keep it clean and efficient and you want them to suck your left nut?

I summed my feelings up on 4 words :) and it was in relation to my opinion of the wall of silence.

And thank you Dingus.

Thank you Dingus for leaving this thread open. There are lots of people that feel like they have been wrongfully banned and its nice to know they aren't alone.

edit: still waiting for some official word from any of the parties, haven't heard of anyone getting a response from battleye.

Edited by pokeV2

when you get a global ban and get unbanned, do you lose all your stuff?

No idea, I'd expect not. Logically, that information is saved on the DayZ hive. They only block your GUID.

edit: still waiting for some official word from any of the parties, haven't heard of anyone getting a response from battleye.

Yeah, it's like wee hours of the morning for a lot of them.

I understand that, however I sent my email to them ~20 hours ago, as I'm sure many others have as well.

Edited by pokeV2

They take days/weeks to get back to people and as there is a big spike in bans it will take them ages to get through all of the emails/requests.

Don't. Hold. Your. Breathe.

Yeah just keep at it or if you're like me keep mailing, I'd 7 hours shy of 24 hours since my first one. Typing up my next one now, with come choice words. Still working on the official request for information angle.

Also trying to see if I have an friends in law over in Ger lol.

Don't. Hold. Your. Breathe.

Always cracks me up that saying.

I'm a free diver lol, would love to be able to hold my breath for more than 5 min lolol

• Like 1

Yesterday I killed a sniper that had killed members of my clan. Picked up his AS50 TWS. Knew AS50 was a legit weapon, had no idea that TWS was a hacked in one. Updated to the new beta today.

Got banned right after taking a non-hacked weapon out of a tent that had another TWS inside of it. It was foolish, but I had crap gear and did not know I could get banned from it.

Edit: Dang why didn't I think to mention this? Before I was on the server that I looted the tents on I had been logging into another server and got kicked for allegedly having some sort of blocked script. I also saw someone else being kicked off the server he owns with a very similar error message, just a different code for the script.

This is all in patch 95819 (except the first story) though, maybe the problem persists in that one as well?

Edited by Arroza

No idea, I imagaine somewhere, in some corner of the world someone has had a small win getting unbanned. They hold the keys, so surley they can/have at some point reversed it.

95777 victim here.

Was running through Pustoshka heading south after being online for about 10 minutes, was about to hop on with my girlfriend for the first time and bam...banned.

Certainly know how to ruin the moment BI and I thank you.

So what is the procedure right now? I e-mailed them but I'm guessing they are going to be swamped so going through them 1 by 1 would take days even weeks so what do we do?