Zambizi

The 95777 Global Ban thread - UPDATED - Acknowledgement at last!

I was banned after 95777 for no reason. When I tried to change the server. Feel like someone stole my money. Does anyone know if we have a chance to be unbanned?

I was banned after 95777 for no reason. When I tried to change the server. Feel like someone stole my money. Does anyone know if we have a chance to be unbanned?

How long is a piece of string.

Just keep up the good fight, file your appeal/state your case with BE.

"passive hacking/interacting with hacked items" is not a bannable offense according to Battleye's website

I have no idea how to hack or if this is even possible but can can a hacker run a script to make it appear someone else is hacking? or anything along those lines?

• Like 1

No idea, BE is scanning your system memory for "known" hacking tools/methods, they all leave traces. That much I am sure of.

I had massive "lag" spike on the server my atv was on, minutes before I hopped back to my "home" server. Was that hacker? no idea/pretty slim chance.

I'm not ruling it our, it's just highly unlikely.

Post from $able (BE Developer) on BI Forums:

Hey everyone, we're aware of the global banning issue and are investigating since yesterday. Appropriate action will be taken if a false-positive scenario is found. If that is indeed the case I'm terribly sorry for it and will take measures to prevent this from happening in the future. I will write again once more is known.

On another note, it is not possible for a hacker to get an innocent player globally banned. I have read this many times now, but I want everyone to know that this is not possible. The BE global ban system is protected against that.

Source: http://forums.bistud...l=1#post2204704

Edited by WhiteCoat-Greg
  • Like 1

As with everything, let them investigate the issues and determine who's legit and who isn't.

Spamming their inbox is not going to help as you are effectively ddosing them.

Btw, my laptop account is in the same situation. And It's not related to dayz, this is my personal "scenario development" server so it's not even public.

Fired up the dedi, joined on the laptop, 15m later Global Bannage.

(I'm making my own custom map, with regular heli insertion, think omaha but with helicopters and you're getting the idea)

Not too fussed about that account though, i've got another 3 keys I can use to recoup my losses (from friends who no longer play arma)

Edited by WhiteCoat-Greg

I will now hold off on the spam.

I only wanted acknowledgement of the issue.

Also updating 1st post with link.

Edited not to now lol

Edited by Zambizi

Another 95777 victim here.

After installing 95723 I think it was, I assumed the newest servers would be cheat free for a hour or two at least, excited to play with some legit players...

The servers keep crashing, updated to 95777. After running around Balota with my DMR I broke my legs and had to get my 2nd character to run some morphine over. Logged into my other CD Key, got the morphine in Chernogorsk and a blood bag to patch my "main" up, banned leaving Cherno.

No custom configs, except for Lingor Island which shouldn't even be an issue here. But it is the only thing I can think of that is unique.

I may just request a refund from Steam considering I've heard it takes at least a month to receive a reply from BattlEye.

finally a word from them =D at least they are working on the issue and will check whos legit and not ^^ i just hope it isnt too long until =P I WANNA PLAY

Saw this on reddit, I think it describes it pretty well ->

-Image removed in order to remove BanID- Dingus

Edited by Dingus
  • Like 2

I keep gaining in-game messages about this, indicating that it was a problem and that they're trying to solve it. Guess you're gonna have to be patient.

I keep gaining in-game messages about this, indicating that it was a problem and that they're trying to solve it. Guess you're gonna have to be patient.

Can you or someone else please post that message here in this thread? Many of us who are banned right now can't read it in game.

seems like i get unbaned ... i get no email or somehting else... i just try to join a server and it works.

Seems to be the case for me as well. Try your banned CD Keys if you were hit by 95777, :-).

I am afraid to update my game now though...

Seems battleye is having some serious hiccups at the moment. My friend just got the dreaded global ban while we were scouting a huey. He was about to do overwatch for me with his L85 AWS while i fixed her up, when BOOM just like that he was banned. I had checked the huey for what needed to be fixed and he had only just upgraded the beta to the one above 95777 (cant remember the number but the newest one) and was logged in for 10 mins max.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

Seems I've been unbanned thankfully!!! No email just tried to join a server and it worked! Left that one and joined another and it joined! Seems to be ok. Thank you Battleye!

I was banned too, 09.08 morning play 5 min, after patching also, relog to another server searching transport, and get global ban, i hope battleye company ruined. They dont answer on mails second days, worst anticheat ever, players with paid cheats do what they want, but usual players are banned for nothing, they get their money for nothing, retards.

Edited by Elendiar

its a mod, so its basically impossible to perfectly handle hackers, but when it becomes standalone =D