paintball2x1

Team of 6 looking for more players!

1) How old are you? 18

2) What time are you usually on? Monday-Friday weekends I usually hang with friends I play most of the day if I can but im off and on during those hours, but the hours I can play with no disturbance is 5pm-3am PST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? CQC And Spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? M14Aim/Cz550 Just because snipers are very powerfull in Day Z

5) What is your current wep you are using? M14AIM Coupled with a ghillie suit

6) Why should we choose you? Im responsive and very observant, I also communicate quickly and clearly. Im also a very good shot, but my weakness is longer ranges, 250m+ is not a preffered fighting distance for me, Im much faster close quarters.

Skype name "TopRomanSoup"

1) How old are you?17/

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)7am-9or10pm (maybe even later)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter. Sniper/spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?as50/m4a1 cco sd

5) What is your current wep you are using?same

6) Why should we choose you?all my friends are offline (live out of state) i need more friends in the us to play with

Edited by Dayz Elite

1) How old are you?17/

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)7am-9or10pm (maybe even later)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter. Sniper/spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?as50/m4a1 cco sd

5) What is your current wep you are using?same

6) Why should we choose you?all my friends are offline (live out of state) i need more friends in the us to play with

whats your skype?

1) How old are you? 18

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Mountain Time

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Sniper

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? As50

5) What is your current wep you are using? AS50

6) Why should we choose you? Because I'm a fun player

www.steamcommunity.com/Jaxonbeta

Edited by jaxonbeta

1) How old are you?

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)

PST 9AM to 8PM or later

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter

Sniper, CQC or spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?

M24, AS50, M4a3, AKS-74u Kobra Attach, Grenades

5) What is your current wep you are using?

AKS-74U. I had a m24 but lost it due to a retarded spawning bug. (Spawned me away from my gear and to the coast. Can't find it anymore) I'm starting over pretty much, but I'm thinking of going into more PVP style play.

6) Why should we choose you?

I specialize in reconnaissance, meaning that I will give you my input on sniper locations and blind spots, as well as possible ambushes. Currently a scout cav irl. Hopefully some of that will help.

1) How old are you?15

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Pacific

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter CQC

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? M4A3 Red dot

5) What is your current wep you are using? M4A3 Red dot

6) Why should we choose you? I'm a mature player and would like to join you guys. I really want a group to play with.

1) How old are you? 19

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) It varies due to social life outside of Dayz, but usually around Noon - 3pm is when I usually get on (EST)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter ---- Sniper hands down.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? SVD Camo / aS 50 (dmr when i have NVGS)

5) What is your current wep you are using? SVD Camo w M4 cco SD as back up

6) Why should we choose you? I like to have fun and I like meeting new people, but fun stops and serious starts when I or my fellow team mates are in danger.

Axon - Diesel22

Edited by BigDiesel

sure why not.

1) How old are you? 17

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) varies, I'm on for the majority of my free time. EST.

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? Sniper.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? SVD Camo. Most likely because I play solo so i don't have the benefit of a spotter.

5) What is your current wep you are using? Uhh...right now I have a M4 CCO SD + CZ 550. I died today with a ghillie nvg gps RF AS50 LWS (yes, LWS. i got it off a dead hacker body.), and before that, I died with a MK 48 Mod 0 + svd camogps nvg rf etc etc

6) Why should we choose you? I don't know. Why not? I record/yt and I just would like to have fun with some people.

I jacked shit from you guys tent in US 503 Seattle. And the ATV. You guys mad?

If anybody wants to know these faggots base up on Dobbry hill where their Tent is. Dobbry is north of Elektro.

Edited by Cole James
  • Like 1

1) How old are you?

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)

UTC/GMT -7 hours (Usually all day)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter

Spotter or sniper

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?

AK

5) What is your current wep you are using?

None

6) Why should we choose you?

Because I'll help support the team and have fun.

1) How old are you? 20

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) GMT,

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter, anything really

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? rifles

5) What is your current wep you are using? ak47

6) Why should we choose you? mature, friendly and smart with the gameplay

skype is scoobies001