Sign in to follow this  
yurisho

Your first murder?

tell the tale of you'r first murder.

I was in a deer house where I dropped my shotgun for a Winchester, when this player goes in, unarmed, and start searching the room. I ask him if he is friendly, but he doesn't answer. Eventually he reach my old shot gun, at which point I aim down sight on him and shout:"Answer me or I shoot!"...I shot. he had already picked the gun and could had shot me any second later. Then I did a helo jump from the second flour to the 1st, because the stairs where blocked by a 100 zombies or so. fucking Winchester...

Edited by yurisho
  • Like 1

within the first couple of hours, got to a barn to the east, just walked in, saw zombies running around.

im thinking i wasnt stealthy enough, had my m16 ready aiming at the door, first zombi....

it was a surviver, i shot him before i knew it.

from that day i knew by killing players, was fun and you get free beans.

wont shoot someone unarmed unless they are looting what i want to loot.

First one I remember.. FN Fal, pitch black, green mountain, heard the guy fire a bizon, then drink. Waited in the lighthouse thing, soon as I saw him I emptied the whole mag. My heart beat so fast and I thought about it when I brushed my teeth that night. Long time ago now though.

Edited by Criminal

I didnt get any firearms until i was 1 week into playing, my first murder was a sniper in the firestation, my hatchet sliced the shit out of him and afterwards some random guy shot me in the face.

Im not sure if it was my first "murder" but I havent done many since and it's certainly the one that sticks in my mind most, but I popped a guy when i first started playing near Green mountain who was armed to the teeth. I didnt even give him a chance!

I'd already found his camp and heard him shooting in the distance, so took a few essentials from his tent and distributed his excess DMR ammo around in the forest (in case he came looking for me or I encountered him again later!). Anyway as I was moving off in what I thought was a safe direction I encountered him running along a tree line in the distance. So i waited about 10 minutes to see if he would pass on by but he kept getting closer and closer, then he was practically on top of me...

He did pass by, about 5 meters away but i popped up and shot him twice with a winchester in the back out of blind panic! I took the rifle but guess what....it was almost out of ammo and I couldnt find any of those DMR mags!!!!!

Karma is a bitch!

I was running through the woods (no clue about locations at the time) with a new found friend when a man ran out of the woods being chased by zombies. He proceeded to hack up my friend (I was unarmed and actually never had a weapon up to this point). After he was done with his murderous rampage I quickly grabbed my friends axe from his corpse and head-shot him and the remaining zombies. After it was all done there was nothing but the sound of flies and me all alone, no clue where I was.

I remember mine.

Running out of Stary with 2 friends and a large following of Zeds. Stopped, turned as I went to shoot my friend ran infront of me. He died.

it went like this:

* are you friendly?

* ARE YOU FRIENDLY?!

* IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER I ASSUME YOU ARE HOSTILE!

then i unloaded a makarov in his face and upper chest, and looted his body.

i'm not really a bandit, but i've had more kills like this than i'd like to admit. fix your mics!

shot some dude who was walking to the front door of the northern barracks from the industrial side

shot some other guy 30 seconds later who came out of the barracks to investigate (serious common sense going on in this guys mind)

Had finally found a DMR and was happily making my way to Stary to see what I could find. Stopped along the way in the woods to scope out the area only to see not one, but three people huddled together at the edge of a field right next to the town. Took aim, fired.

Missed the headshot since it was my first time shooting that gun, but still hit the guy and freaked them all out. Of course they dropped down prone once they realized what was going on, but that didn't really help since I was on a hill overlooking them. Could still easily see them, they were just slower targets now.

None of them survived, and I now love DMRs.

Picked up a lee einfield in a barn. Avoiding Zeds every which way. I was heading in the forest for deer stands with my lee handy. As i saw a deer stand in the distance I began to couch run towards it staying in the tree line from the open field. I get within 100 m and see someone in the stand. He doesnt see me. I saw he had a AK, but didn't care, he had a gun and that was enough for me to shot first and screw asking questions. Learned from the first time someone yelled friendly and shot me in the back. I come to a tree and proned. Iron sights right on his head. Looking...waiting for him to stand still and climb down ladder. Heart is racing like a horse. He looked loaded with supplies. Heart gets more excited...thumping out of my chest. He stands still, I take aim and shoot...he glitches into the ladder so I miss...I have a heart attack, but stay focused. He climbs down and I shoot again while hes climbing down......A HIT!. Was it a head shot? Do I need to shoot again? I ask myself...I wait while he glitches to the ground laying down....is he proned? I wait 10 seconds...player so and so is killed! instantly felt relieved.

He had a AK Kobra and everything I needed to survive a couple of dayz....This heart attack moment is what DayZ is all about.

my first murder was a friendly killing :P

I was playing Dayz for the second time and i was going to NW airfield with 3 friends.I was looting a warehouse when a guy with a shotgun jumps in front of me and aims me with his weapon.i had a revolver and i aimed his head.i told him to speak if he wants to live,he didnt reply.i asked my guys if they were trying to scare me and i told them i was gonna shoot..and i did,the guy kept his weapon pointing on me so i just took his head off!Turned out he was a friend,playing a prank on me :P

I really tend to avoid other people as much as I can, but this time I was in Cherno, at the residental area near the hospital. So I saw one guy running around with an ALICE pack, I was in the third floor of the house, so he didn't spot me. I started pursuing him and I shot him with no mercy. That's how I got an ALICE pack :D

I guess I'm considered a Bandit then, but I'm not a murderer.

Edited by Sutinen

NW airfrield - firehouse. First time up there and being very careful. Never seen any of the spawns up there, but am very excited. Head into the East side and slowly creep and crawl through the hangers. Find some marginal stuff. Work my way around into the firehouse back door. Hit first loot spot ahead, then hit the one in the corner, then into the stairwell. Spin around and look back where I came from and there is a guy at the first loot spot checking loot where I started.

I see he is heavily geared with camo clothing and I do no hesitate. Bap bap bap bap bap. He turns and runs for the door, but doesn't make it. Down he goes. I run up stairs and kill the remaining zombies that follow with my loud gunfire.....hands shakin....wondering if I did the right thing? He surely would of done that to me if he saw me first.....venting to friends on vent.....

The DayZ hooks are definitely in me now....

Edited by -JMP-

My first kill was a hatchet fight. He started it. I won.

First one I remember.. FN Fal, pitch black, green mountain, heard the guy fire a bizon, then drink. Waited in the lighthouse thing, soon as I saw him I emptied the whole clip. My heart beat so fast and I thought about it when I brushed my teeth that night. Long time ago now though.

For some reason that was incredibly funny to me.

My very first....wait...second life (first life I spawned right in front of some fully geared chap with a m4a1 SD.) I spawned in and ran for the hills. I stumbled across 5 tents with a ton of gear, grabbed an AS50 and 5 mags. Now I'm just running around, not knowing where I am with a giant sniper rifle.

After about 10 minutes I find myself out in front of an airfield (what I now know is Balota) and I hear shots, I drop to the ground and look towards the tower. I see two players looting the body of the survivor they had just killed. I carefully line up a shot on the guy standing guard, BOOM, dead. Quickly Hit the follow up shot on the player looting, two bandits down.

Then, being the noob that I was, I ran straight in to loot the bodies. As i approached the bodies I saw another player inside the tower just waiting for me to loot his friends. I sprinted away and he gave chase and opened fire with his AKM, missing badly. I turned and fired a prayer no scope shot with my AS50.....He collapsed, instantly swarmed by flys. So there I was 30 minutes into the game, holding one of the most powerful guns, and the proud owner of 3 bandit kills. I thought I was pro.

I was wrong :(

• Like 1

I was like 8 and the squirrel looked at me funn... oh you meant in game?

Awkward...

I say "Friendly" while they murder me....

ForeverAloneExcited.png

... I meant that you killed...not you being killed.

I just camp out at the main firehouse in elektro on the top. Was looking at the grocery across the court yard getting ready to do a food run. Saw a guy rummaging through there and I said hell no! My food.. Looked through my binoculars to make sure that I wasn't mistaking a person for a walker. So I took my "awesome" lee enfield and shot him. Ended up being a headshot, a name popped up as dead; then saw him drop to the ground immediately. Didn't think I would be able to land a hs from that far.

Right after that, I heard pistol shots right below me in the firehouse so I just sat tight looking around. Saw a whole bunch of zombies running towards the entrance so I figured this guy just ran in. Waited a few minutes as I heard him/watching the zombies getting picked off. I put my lee enfield back into my bag and switched to an aks74 kobra.

Next minute he made a run for it and was headed down the street. Started shooting at him, I think it startled him because he stopped then started looking all over to see where he was getting shot from while zoms were running towards him. He saw me at the top of the tower at the firehouse and started shooting at me with his pistol. So I just unloaded at him. Looked through my binoculars to see what he had... just a pistol and an xbow.

So I was just sitting around after that to see if any more guys were running towards elektro... couple minutes later.. I get headshotted and picked off by a sniper... so this dude must have been watching the whole time what was going on.. lol =\

Edited by GotOwned

Was casing out a town when the grass in front of me flattened and I see a prone guy facing away from me with an AK. I give him a chance. "DON'T MOVE!" I tell him over VOIP...

He moved.

Edited by PoisonedAl