Sign in to follow this  
trilling_1@hotmail.com

best place to refuel a helicopter?

Hi guys! i just found a helicopter and im wondering where the best place for refueling it is, preferably in the north, somwhere safe so i can refuel it safely and not worry about other player.

just tell me the location where you are and what server i'll show you where the best place is :D

jokes aside

pfff i suppose what lionheart said :)

Usally you can find fuel tanks at airports and gas stations (larger ones). Although those places are either at hot locations (airfields) or close to towns which will attract other survivors (gas stations).

The "best" method to fill you tank is by hiding your helo, get some empty jerry cans and either walk or use some fast transport (motor, ATV, car) to fill them up.

NE airfield at night

This. Hover near the tank, get someone to bail and fuel while you fly away till he's ready, fly back pick him up, both fly away near map edge and refuel

I would recommend what Elysium said-- If you scout ahead and clear it, you can land basically on top of the refuel station.

Refueling Helos are best done in a group, just to let you know. One or two people need to be guarding the helo while a few people with nothing but jerry cans in their active inventory run fuel. Otherwise, you're going to be at the pump for ages trying to get fuel into that monster.

Get at least 2 friends, drop them off at NE airstrip fly a lap and allow them to get into cover positions then land in the area with the fuel (Can be a tight fit if you are new to choppers) and fill her up, this is the most efficient way to fill the chopper without having to ride back and forth with jerry cans from my experiance anyway, if anyone else has any other ideas im all ears :P

Try Pass Sosnovy... Works like a charm. (SW of the NW Airfield)

SW of NW Airfield isn't really that accurate... yes, it's SW of the NW Airfield, but in the sense that Zelenogorsk is SW of the NW Airfield. He was right about Pass Sosnovy being a good spot, though. It's just NW of Green Mountain.

Other good spots are SE of Pulkova, South of Lopatino, just North of Orlovets, at the two long barns West of Zelenogorsk (where the pickup truck spawn is), and North of Polana (where the GAZ spawn is).

Hope that helps.