Sign in to follow this  
The Legit Pie

Lee Enfield, Yay or Nay?

The Lee enfield in all of its 1hit zombie glory.

And huge audibe range.

Yay or Nay?

I for one, Yay.

Yay if you have an extremely large penis IRL.

Nay if you are afraid of Z's.

The Lee Enfield is very accurate. Even without the scope you can pick people off at 300m and there's plenty of ammo for it laying about. However, there is a VERY good reason why it's called "The Dinner Bell."

Yay if you want to see players choke in their bile with one shot,surely not for zeds,if you want for players,Scoped Lee Einfield,CZ 550 is better solution.

Nay, it will draw more zombies with each shot, and you won't have enough ammo.

I fired a shot with it and I'd say pulled a Z from 100m away.

When I get bored I will pick up a Enfield and *ring* the dinner bell :lol:

it's a Yay from me.I used to hate that weapon,but it's the first primary i find every time i respawn,with tons of ammo,so i got used to it and now i love it.Well you can alert the whole map if you shoot,but it's a real badass

I saw my murderer fleeing the scene of the crime when I ran back to my body.

I fired 1 shot from my Enfield into his legs breaking them and causing him to be swarmed by the train of zombies chasing him...

He Died.

>>>Yay<<<

• Like 3

Yay, it's a two sided blade, but almost always when I travel north I use a pistol and carry a Lee for "player protection".

Plus if you do it right, you might escape the zombies if you run right after you shoot.

Havent used it that much, But i got my first murder with that, so... Yay i guess?

Personally I like it quite a bit, it kills most times with one hit. It does have drawbacks, but I think its worth it.

I personally use my Makarov or 1911 to take care of zombies.

Great gun, not as good as it was pre-nerf but still great. Yes it makes noise, but zombies are easy to avoid even after firing the dinner bell if you use you a few simple tactics. Love to use it until I shoot someone with a Fal or 50 cal!

Yay. Best pvp weapon without a scope

Yay. One shot to unconcious and another to finish. It's as loud as an AKM now as well.

Good starter weapon.

• Like 1

Since the DEVs completely fukked it - Nay.

Lol? you can still 1 shot people if you're not awful. It has an even less audible range too

I wouldnt choose it over the Winchester, simply because the Winchester (for me) i find more accurate and is obviously quieter. However if i can put up with the iron sights on the Enfield its better at killing players

As somebody said above, its a double edged sword, or something ;)

never again will i use that rifle, i found my first and last one at a barn, decided to kill a z in my way and save ammo on my akm.

30zs later and all my enfield ammo spent and akm ammo.

i though i was playing left 4 dead for a bit. lol

I would class the Lee Enfield as a poor man's sniper rifle and use it us such. Even without a scope you can pull off some accurate long range shots. You don't shoot sniper rifles at close range and you shouldn't be using this in built up areas ether. So in other words, shoot it INTO town, but not IN town.

Good gun i hope they manage to put a decent bolt animation in though (if its possible that is)

Wasnt convinced of it at start but found myself using the lee enfield more and more it has a nice archaic touch to it.

(that goes for the pre nerf gun naturaly).