Sign in to follow this  
-ULB- Roman

Trade gone Wrong:Avoid Booooo

8/9/2012 Killed by Booooo during trade. Walked to trade location and he unloaded. Avoid Trading with him, he will scam and kill you.

Says he will need bloodbag dont fall for it. Almost walked away myself but figured he would be an honest man.

Just for all who said I had no security, I did 3 snipers with as50 or m107 they saw the guy but he alt f4'd after shooting me.

Edited by Spadus

trading won't happen in this game, people will jsut kill u for whatever u trading. I would figure you would know this by now.

trading won't happen in this game, people will jsut kill u for whatever u trading. I would figure you would know this by now.

I've traded successfully before with absolutely no issues. I didn't even have backup, and it was a high value trade (NVGs, rangefinder, GPS, L85). It all depends on who you trade with ;)

• Like 1

It does work alot of the time actually. Do it in a safe way. Already accomplished 35 trades without any bloodshed. Just saying for future traders to avoid him.

• Like 1

Sorry to say this, but there's nothing special about it. He's just a bandit and that's the high risk you take when trading with an unknown survivor in this world. Same thing as being backstabbed after joining another stranger. Like it or not, i just call it realism in this postapocalyptic world. I see no point in whining in the forums now.

Sorry to say this, but there's nothing special about it. He's just a bandit and that's the high risk you take when trading with an unknown survivor in this world. Same thing as being backstabbed after joining another stranger. Like it or not, i just call it realism in this postapocalyptic world. I see no point in whining in the forums now.

He's having the courtesy to warn the rest of us traders about someone to avoid, stop trying to sound tough.
  • Like 1

Sounds to me like next time you shoudl take sniper backup. I wouldn't do a trade unless I had a few friends in the trees around with sniper rifles ready...

He's having the courtesy to warn the rest of us traders about someone to avoid, stop trying to sound tough.

Don't tell me to stop anything, kid. It's a tough game and you have to be tough in it. Trading in the forums is everybody's own choice, but it's in no way kind of realistic in this gameworld. He didn't take any security measures and was betrayed and killed by a bandit, that's a major part of the game. But hunting this guy in RL in naming his Steam account is pathetic. If you guys can't stand being betrayed and killed in this game, just play something else (no offense).

Don't tell me to stop anything, kid. It's a tough game and you have to be tough in it. Trading in the forums is everybody's own choice, but it's in no way kind of realistic in this gameworld. He didn't take any security measures and was betrayed and killed by a bandit, that's a major part of the game. But hunting this guy in RL in naming his Steam account is pathetic. If you guys can't stand being betrayed and killed in this game, just play something else (no offense).

Stop trying to establish some sort of fake superiority by referring to me as 'kid', you anonymous piece of arrogant internet trash. I enjoy trading with other players, but I typically have my friends watching with sniper rifles. If someone is not going to keep their end of the bargain, there is nothing wrong with calling them out on it and warning the rest of us. Consider this a public service announcement, and take your yellow striped spine elsewhere.

• Like 1

Always have backup when doing a high value trade.

• Like 1

8/9/2012 Killed by Booooo during trade. Walked to trade location and he unloaded. Avoid Trading with him, he will scam and kill you.

Says he will need bloodbag dont fall for it. Almost walked away myself but figured he would be an honest man.

WhileI allow myself to add his name to The list, take a look at it you'll find people that are trusted and people who are not.

Still in alpha stage though :P

I beg to differ, I have a full list stating that the majority would not back stab you.

No more high risk trades :P

Stop trying to establish some sort of fake superiority by referring to me as 'kid', you anonymous piece of arrogant internet trash.

You started the offense by telling me to "stop trying to sound tough". So you're one of these guys who can dish out but can't take it. Or can't you stand another one's opinion ? Bigmouth strikes again. To speak your language, listen up, STFU and GTFO.

You started the offense by telling me to "stop trying to sound tough". So you're one of these guys who can dish out but can't take it. Or can't you stand another one's opinion ? Bigmouth strikes again. To speak your language, listen up, STFU and GTFO.

You are not speaking my language. You are speaking your own special version of 'angry teenager attempting intellect', the same garbage you started in your first response by insinuating that the original poster was a whiner even though he was doing the rest of us a favor. Then you did it again in your next response, inferring that you have some significant age advantage over me, which is also completely irrelevant even if it is by some small chance accurate.

Every post you have made so far in this thread has been disrespectful and condescending, and I started nothing other than responding to your original crap. All of my descriptions of you in my previous post have so far been correct, validated by your jackassery.

"Bigmouth strikes again" I assume is referring to yourself and your insults, which are not wanted or needed here or anywhere else.

Throw some more flame big boy, I'm loving it so far.

Edited by ZombieBait
  • Like 3

.. the same garbage you started in your first response by insinuating that the original poster was a whiner even though he was doing the rest of us a favor. ... Every post you have made so far in this thread has been disrespectful and condescending, and I started nothing other than responding to your original crap. All of my descriptions of you in my previous post have so far been correct, validated by your jackassery.

You again confirm that you're not able to accept other opinions, as you call it crap, garbage, and whatever. Just stop telling lies, everybody can read what i've written so far, and judging himself if it was that disrespectful. And believing that your "descriptions", better said your insults, are "correct" by validating it with another insult, is ridiculous. Get mature, face it, you started the offense, so learn how to take it from others. And you won't drive me to continue any insulting, you waste my time.

You again confirm that you're not able to accept other opinions, as you call it crap, garbage, and whatever. Just stop telling lies, everybody can read what i've written so far, and judging himself if it was that disrespectful. And believing that your "descriptions", better said your insults, are "correct" by validating it with another insult, is ridiculous. Get mature, face it, you started the offense, so learn how to take it from others. And you won't drive me to continue any insulting, you waste my time.

Yeah, i'm reading what's been written, and judging for myself. Go home, troll.

This thread seems to have gone slightly off topic.

Anyhoo, thanks Spadus for the warning. :)

Yeah, i'm reading what's been written, and judging for myself. Go home, troll.

Lol. You don't leave a single word to the topic, but an insult, and you call me a troll ? You're the troll here. Read again, learn and come back if you know what you're talking about.

Ok, so now we got our noses bloody. Different opinions are ok, and i don't need to withdraw all what i've said, but that all went totally wrong. I first like to apologize to the OP for abusing his thread. And i like to apologize to ZombieBait and others if i somehow insulted you in any way, it was not my intention. I'm sorry. Now let's sit down at the camp fire and have one of my beers. Have some of my beans too. :beans:

• Like 1

Ok, so now we got our noses bloody. Different opinions are ok, and i don't need to withdraw all what i've said, but that all went totally wrong. I first like to apologize to the OP for abusing his thread. And i like to apologize to ZombieBait and others if i somehow insulted you in any way, it was not my intention. I'm sorry. Now let's sit down at the camp fire and have one of my beers. Have some of my beans too. :beans:

Sounds good to me. I've got fresh goat meat, help yourself.

Edited by ZombieBait
  • Like 1