unhap

Global Bans for legit players?

Fact is that the kind of dweeb who would install hacks is also the kind of dweeb who would have no problem pretending he doesnt hack and complaining on a forum because he has to convince parents to buy the game again.

rage, sweet sweet rage

now buy it again and l2p legit already

You don't go to a forum for a mod where there is an abundant amount of hackers and say you are banned for hacking and that you are innocent (just like most actual hackers do) and then flame people for not believing you.

Sending an appeal to BE themselves would suffice. If enough people can prove they weren't guilty, they'll look at it. You people are just stupid as hell.

Yeah. Gods forbid players, who were mistakenly banned, go to a place where they might find other players who were mistakenly banned, to discuss how they were mistakenly banned. And gods forbid they not simply smile and nod when they're called skiddies and scum, and told they should never play again.

Fuck these guys for being mistakenly banned and then having their accounts restored, fucking bastards. I can totally see why any sane person would be angry at people not enjoying being banned for no reason, and I can see why you'd then rage because they got unbanned again.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn
  • Like 7

It's not a disadvantage if it's like that for everyone....by changing yours your actually giving yourself an advantage. Nice try though;)

As long as the option is there for everyone to have this advantage, you can't really call it unfair. What is unfair is people who use hacked weapons and then try and say "Well I didn't spawn it in, and I killed the hacker so I deserve it!" No, you don't...because the only way it can be obtained is via cheating. Editing a simple .cfg file is an easy task and done is almost every game. If it's right in front of peoples faces and they don't use the advantage, that's a user error.. not a question of unfair advantages.

Since I've seen several different ban-codes posted in this thread, I'm curious to see if they've all been lifted. It could've been misconfigured scripts.txt on the servers, that allows admins to decide what strings BE should trigger on, but I'm guessing that should return the same ban-code. Also, there are only 2-3 so far that has been unbanned - what about the other thousands of legit players?

Also, there are only 2-3 so far that has been unbanned - what about the other thousands of legit players?

Why is it that I read this and all I heard in my head was "Some people have been unbanned, but everyone is still a hacker!"? :rolleyes:

My brother got a Global Ban yesterday too, he wasn't even logged in when he got banned. Tried to log in yesterday and it was there, fucking bullshit imo.

Guest Dwarden

BE author is not aware of any unbanned or false bans so i guess we can put these made up stories to ice ...

nice try on cool story tho :)

• Like 1

BE author is not aware of any unbanned or false bans so i guess we can put these made up stories to ice ...

Proof?

Now anyone who says they were unbanned is lying too?

Posting in soon-to-be epic butthurt thread.

• Like 2

"NOT A SCRIPTER/HACKER & NOT BANNED"

As I said before as if said by Battleye themselves.....

"Sorry we only have five monkey's working here and a chimp as the boss so things can go a little bananas around here."

Edited by RyBo

Proof?

If he is the real Dwarden, he's the A2 developer working with BE.

Guest Dwarden

Proof?

as major minion of Bohemia Interactive empire i can confirm the tale about brave hero Bastian from castle BattlEye fighting evil forces on our borders

or spies confirmed no innocent was slaughtered ... yet

Honesty, this is just my opinion -- and I'm really sorry if I offend anyone but this is truly how I feel. Some people in this thread have made some very good points about BE, and how it functions. To me, and I've updated to the latest beta, have no intention of rolling back and I haven't been banned.. it seems that battle-eye did something right with this update and some of the main stream scripts(but not all..) were caught, and people who had used them, maybe just once in the past, got caught because of evidence in the back logs. If EVERYONE was getting banned, we'd see a much larger out cry then this. We have almost 200,000 players playing concurrently during peak hours, over 1 million total... Yet, we have seen maybe 50-100 or so people claim they've been banned. Between DayZ forums and Reddit, etc.

The cliche thing to do, is claim something went foul in an update. It's a natural reaction of someone who really expected never to get caught, but finally did. Well, unless you're a crazy sociopath mass murderer who takes pride in what he does, but for some reason I'll take it on faith that these people are just normal people. I know anti-cheats can make mistakes, but in my gaming history, I've never seen a foul up this large that was totally unintended. Battleye is paid to know what they're doing when it comes to the anti cheat program... they haven't been able to stay on top of the VIP hacking since they update as frequently if not more so than BE does. Every time BE gets close to finding the solution, certain hacks get updated and continue to bypass BE.

If you truly are innocent and this truly is a screw up on BE's part, I'm sorry for offending you, or anyone.. But, until I see an official statement from BE claiming their mistake, I just can't help but think everyone here who's saying "I'm legit and I've been banned" is just grasping at straws.

• Like 2

One thing though. I noticed yesterday, some players being kicked for script violation #<some number>, so some of you might just have hit the panic-button a bit early.

One thing though. I noticed yesterday, some players being kicked for script violation #<some number>, so some of you might just have hit the panic-button a bit early.

You'll see this message if you click the server control button in the lobby in some cases.

as major minion of Bohemia Interactive empire i can confirm the tale about brave hero Bastian from castle BattlEye fighting evil forces on our borders

or spies confirmed no innocent was slaughtered ... yet

Just seems like they don't want to admit they screwed up. Nice cover up :)

Sometimes companies have an uncanny ability to remind me of this bloke:

1zflx0g.jpg

• Like 3

Or vice versa. :D

Or vice versa. :D

Made me giggle :D

If EVERYONE was getting banned, we'd see a much larger out cry then this. We have almost 200,000 players playing concurrently during peak hours, over 1 million total... Yet, we have seen maybe 50-100 or so people claim they've been banned. Between DayZ forums and Reddit, etc.

It's a natural reaction of someone who really expected never to get caught, but finally did.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful mate

Sometimes companies have an uncanny ability to remind me of this bloke:

1zflx0g.jpg

24682918.jpg

Fixed

This is really weird, they lifted my ban as I had done nothing wrong, but now I'm banned again? I am so confused right now I don't even....

people can claim that no ban reversals ever happened. what i know are facts:

1)couldn't get on any servers due to a global ban.

2)can now get on, no ban.

3)could care less what anyone says about these facts because ill be in game.

good day forums, hello dayz

-ripper

• Like 1

Guest Dwarden

you simply don't realize that before BE was working silently and now You aware of it working ...

one of the reasons it's now visible was to get rid of the nonsense of 'BE does nothing' cries

it was to be expected that now there gunna be cryouts 'BE does something' ...