denkart

Kill all bronies.

http://dayzmod.com/f...e-brony-meetup/

This can't be allowed to happen. Let's start brainstorming on how to put an end to this. We need someone to infilitrate their teamspeak and get us details on what server this will be on.

Please send me a private message if you're interested. I'll only be taking a small strike team personally. Anywhere from 5-7 people depending on how big we suspect the brony group to be and because of server size limitations. You're free to try and form up your own groups and get in on the action

Dingus' timestamp='1344485114' post='626986']

This thread is just looking for people to meet up. Any discussion about the philosophy or purposes of the "anti-brony" or their motive are off-topic and not required.

Both threads can exist.

Please don't let this devolve into a hate thread. Try to remember this is just for fun.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 21

Are you truely so pathetic you have to let another's enjoyment of a fandom whip you into hate and the urge to ruin their fun?

It's actually sad, why not redirrect your hate to something constructive? Seriously it's a cartoon. It would be like ganging up to kill fans of GI:Joe or Transformers.

• Like 5

Are you truely so pathetic you have to let another's enjoyment of a fandom whip you into hate and the urge to ruin their fun?

It's actually sad, why not redirrect your hate to something constructive? Seriously it's a cartoon. It would be like ganging up to kill fans of GI:Joe or Transformers.

Who said anything about hate? I just want to kill them. If they're allowed to have a brony meet up, I'm allowed to form a group to kill them with. I think you're taking it too seriously. Chill.

• Like 17

1: Your post title is inflamitory, and urging the incitement of hate "Kill all the Bronies" would imply your utter dislike and hate for fans of this show. It's easy enough to infer.

2: You made a consious decision to want to ruin the fun of a group of people, simply because they're gathering together under a similar like. Starting to sound like you either A)want no fun allowed or B} Are a sociopathic ahole.

3) "I just want to kill them." For what reason? Again sociopathic behavior is NOT good...

There are 3 reasons right there showing that I in no way overreacted, in fact, I've simply just pointed out 3 reasons you're... well, frankly off your gourd. There are thousands of other places you could go, hundreds of other clans you could stalk, instead, you focus on one group... you're choosing one group of people banding under a common cause as your target.

It's quite obvious you "Hate" brony's.

• Like 1

1: Your post title is inflamitory, and urging the incitement of hate "Kill all the Bronies" would imply your utter dislike and hate for fans of this show. It's easy enough to infer.

2: You made a consious decision to want to ruin the fun of a group of people, simply because they're gathering together under a similar like. Starting to sound like you either A)want no fun allowed or B} Are a sociopathic ahole.

3) "I just want to kill them." For what reason? Again sociopathic behavior is NOT good...

There are 3 reasons right there showing that I in no way overreacted, in fact, I've simply just pointed out 3 reasons you're... well, frankly off your gourd. There are thousands of other places you could go, hundreds of other clans you could stalk, instead, you focus on one group... you're choosing one group of people banding under a common cause as your target.

Honestly, i think its more of a "Lets crash this survivor meet" then crusading to stop all bronies. And i for one, crashed that old fort friendly experiment. And "hate" isn't really a good term either. its More or less, "this is a video game and this is how i play" Call it anti-social and what not, but were in a bandit forum.

I wanna just pull out this quote

So i just want to address that video games do not make people violent. Instead, we make violent video games. You get the picture? This is why we had gladiator games in rome, we like violence! Its in our nature. Even now, its still in our media and its just human nature for better or worse.

EDIT: also op, im down with the group thing. As of now though i have no mic.

Edited by HeHeHe

1. It is meant to incite some feeling. I personally don't care if you like MLP nor have I ever seen the show. I'm trying to rally people here. Lots of people hate bronies. Step 1: Post about killing bronies. Step 2: lots of people hate bronies enough to want to join in. Power in numbers.

2. You're assuming I'm doing it because of what they like. You're wrong. I'm doing it because it's a large group of people that posted about their meet up on the forums and I want to kill them. More people = more targets = more spoils for me and the other bandits = more fun for me.

3. I do just want to kill them. This is the bandit forums. This is where bandits come together to talk about killing people, and plot about killing people. If you don't understand that, then don't come to the bandit forums.

Here's one reason why you're an idiot: you think killing people on video game is sociopathic behavior.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 6

First off he can be damn well sociopathic if he pleases. Second he's making a decision to kill a group of people he has distaste for. Did you know people of every kind discriminate against a certain group or person, not just this guy? From the KKK, to the Black Panthers, from Republicans to Democrats, he isn't doing anything that should be construed as anything abnormal. Sure, he's embracing hate speech and prejudice in the certain way he posted. But he has the right to kill them, plot to kill them, think about killing them, surely as long as it sticks in DayZ you shouldn't give a damn.

Now I'm going to point out that I give a frown every time I see discrimination, racism, and etc happen. I dislike it and people should learn to not hold such anger towards people or groups. But they are allowed too, and they should not be kept from completing aforementioned issues and topics about prejudice.

Finally, on the last note of the original poster, you're a moron for posting the topic here because they can spy just as easily on you, as you could them. Infiltrate them quietly, not like some idiot blabbing his own thoughts out on the dance floor for everyone to see. Get a group, get an infiltrator, learn their designated server, and stop being a moron.

Edited by Sammy101
  • Like 3

It is sociopathic behavior, because despite the fact you're a bandit in the game... you're comming in to ruin the fun of others.

In fact, Bandits in a real life scenario would be considered Sociopathic too. Your excuse is it's just a videogame, and yes, it is, but real emotions get tired up to this because well, there's real people playing.

There are psychological studies being done constantly... and games like DayZ are going to be at the forefront of these studies, DayZ has already proven to Effect people unlike any game before it. There have been KIDNAPPINGS in DayZ for christ sake, I can't picture any other game where that kind of thing has happened.

You seem to want to downplay the decisions you're making. It's fine, yes I'm in the bandit forum [though I didn't realise that's where I was at first as I was dirrected here since this was a 'new topic' and was on the front page] Part of being a bandit is aknowlaging what you're doing, that to other's you're displaying Sociopathic behavoir, and that's the role you've decided to take on. Just be aware however that it IS sociopathic behavoir.

First off he can be damn well sociopathic if he pleases. Second he's making a decision to kill a group of people he has distaste for. Did you know people of every kind discriminate against a certain group or person, not just this guy? From the KKK, to the Black Panthers, from Republicans to Democrats, he isn't doing anything that should be construed as anything abnormal. Sure, he's embracing hate speech and prejudice in the certain way he posted. But he has the right to kill them, plot to kill them, think about killing them, surely as long as it sticks in DayZ you shouldn't give a damn.

Now I'm going to point out that I give a frown every time I see discrimination, racism, and etc happen. I dislike it and people should learn to not hold such anger towards people or groups. But they are allowed too, and they should not be kept from completing aforementioned issues and topics about prejudice.

Finally, on the last note of the original poster, you're a moron for posting the topic here because they can spy just as easily on you, as you could them. Infiltrate them quietly, not like some idiot blabbing his own thoughts out on the dance floor for everyone to see. Get a group, get an infiltrator, learn their designated server, and stop being a moron.

I'd get a team of about 5 of my personal friends if I could but as it happens at the moment, it's not possible. Other the four other individuals I know who own Day Z, two of them have to work at the meet up time, 1 of them is out of town, and the other is having computer issues. I don't see the harm in posting this because it's not like the MLP guys aren't expecting to be attacked. There's probably 2 or 3 other groups planning to attack them at this very moment. Just look at those guys that did the whole sermon at the church of elektro. They knew they were going to be attacked. No one had to say anything. This is Day Z. Speaking of which, how come when people plot to disrupt a church sermon ingame, they're just bandits, not people discriminating against christians, but when I plot to kill some bronies, I get compared to a racist?

• Like 2

Free AS50 and M14 AIM for fraps of party crashing and confirmed kills, particularly on this FlashFrame whinger.

Listen to this FlashFrame fellow, wow.

You're one person I'm actually going to say this to dude :

Get over yourself, go outside, etc.

• Like 7

no those people who attatcked the sermon were Aholes too, you're not exclusive there. ^_^

FFS M8 STFU.

• Like 3

It is sociopathic behavior, because despite the fact you're a bandit in the game... you're comming in to ruin the fun of others.

In fact, Bandits in a real life scenario would be considered Sociopathic too. Your excuse is it's just a videogame, and yes, it is, but real emotions get tired up to this because well, there's real people playing.

There are psychological studies being done constantly... and games like DayZ are going to be at the forefront of these studies, DayZ has already proven to Effect people unlike any game before it. There have been KIDNAPPINGS in DayZ for christ sake, I can't picture any other game where that kind of thing has happened.

You seem to want to downplay the decisions you're making. It's fine, yes I'm in the bandit forum [though I didn't realise that's where I was at first as I was dirrected here since this was a 'new topic' and was on the front page] Part of being a bandit is aknowlaging what you're doing, that to other's you're displaying Sociopathic behavoir, and that's the role you've decided to take on. Just be aware however that it IS sociopathic behavoir.

Whatever man. If you wanna get upset over this and turn it into some big deal then go ahead but go do it on some other board because this is the bandit board. This is what we talk about here. What you're doing right now is the equivalent of walking into a KFC joint and yelling "EVERYONE STOP EATING THAT DELICIOUS CHICKEN RIGHT NOW. IT MAY BE THE TASTIEST THING IN THE WORLD BUT YOU'RE DESTROYING THE LIVES OF MILLIONS OF CHICKENS AND THAT'S A REAL DICK THING TO DO, MAN!" They know it's a dick thing to do. They just don't care, it's delicious. Now gtfo of the bandit forums sir.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 5

no those people who attatcked the sermon were Aholes too, you're not exclusive there. ^_^

What about all CoD players? I find them evil because they attack eachother for no reason! Better have the FBI conduct a search on every last on of them.

And rock music! It talks about how great the flag is, well wait- Rock music from the 80s! It talks about drugs and partying! How dare they!

Listen to this FlashFrame fellow, wow.

You're one person I'm actually going to say this to dude :

Get over yourself, go outside, etc.

Hmm, it's 8:30pm where I live, and I got home from doing construction work all day, and decided to hop on the forums here. I think I've been outside enough today. Excuse me for delving a bit into psychology and bringing up a point many of you dislike. Especially considering you guys seem to all be bandits. Hell I've turned into one of you guys on this game... because too many times I've been shot at by you guys...

So what does a bandit who hunts bandits become? An anti bandit? A bandit themselves?

There's alot of psychology to this game, to ignore that, is to ignore a depth and complexity to this game... really to do it a disservice. You all want to just play, and not think about your actions, you don't think about what motivates you to do what you do.

Just because I happen to work out in the sun all day lifting heavy stuff, doesn't mean I don't have the ability to stop, and look at the things I enjoy, I happen to enjoy DayZ alot, thus I study it, I pay attention to others within the game environment, and I read and listen to alot of stuff on the fourms. Knowlage is power and all that.

More than anything I'm bored at the moment, much like the rest of you I'm sure.

First off he can be damn well sociopathic if he pleases.

And we can disagree with his sociopathicness as we please.

Hello, I can infiltrate the teamspeak for you.. if you give me all your friendships

OMG!! This is a game, not real life!! People who think that behavior in a game mirrors the persons behavior in real life are out of touch with reality.

Because I like to go around and kill people on site in this game, steal their beans and move on does not mean, in any way, shape or form, that I am going to do it in real life.

Wow, just WOW!!!!

EDIT: Anyone who's real life behavior mirrors their online gaming behavior, especially when it is a violent one, already has a screw loose.

Edited by AADiC
  • Like 3

There's alot of psychology to this game, to ignore that, is to ignore a depth and complexity to this game... really to do it a disservice. You all want to just play, and not think about your actions, you don't think about what motivates you to do what you do.

My motivation = To have fun IN A GAME, in a IMAGINARY world, nothing more. It does not reflect my desires in the REAL WORLD.

I seen this thread and will later (hopefully) post a warning to my fellow bronies on their thread. :P there is no mods so I shall post ponies

Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

post-14756-13444837150355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Orthus