hunter2123

Official US 1040 Colony Thread

I'll be headed to the new colony later tonight, can't wait. Shoot me a PM with the location if you trust me :) Otherwise I might have to install teamspeak, or better yet, I could run around the coast and talk to strangers until word of mouth spreads its location. That would be kind of awesome.

I applaud what you're trying to do, but posting this on the forums is just begging for trouble.

But, It's boring without a little trouble.

Exactly, I had fun when we were getting attacked until hackers & server hoppers decided to be aholes and ruin it.

Agreed, dealing with the server hoppers was especially bad, kinda sucks when you spent all this effort securing the entrances, to then just have a small group able to hop in and ruin everything because they got in behind us. Im very hopeful that either in the DayZ standalone or the other WarZ game will have a system to make this idea more feasible. Ive got to admit it was very fun to have the responsibility of trying to keep the civilians inside the camp safe from zeds and players alike. Having people to take care of made town raids have a lot more purpose to them, DayZ has gotten a tad boring after getting tons of gear by raiding other camps, and the small core group currently has enough supplies to last a lifetime. Once you introduce an additional 8 people to the existing supplies, it dwindles fairly quickly, and makes small town raids an active and important part of keeping everything running.

I'll be headed to the new colony later tonight, can't wait. Shoot me a PM with the location if you trust me :) Otherwise I might have to install teamspeak, or better yet, I could run around the coast and talk to strangers until word of mouth spreads its location. That would be kind of awesome.

We're keeping it at factory for now. We feel we've secured it a bit more.

I applaud what you're trying to do, but posting this on the forums is just begging for trouble.

That's what will make it fun, the attacks. + All the failed hackers without bypasses that they're scripts show up in logs TROLOLOL - BanHamm0r

You wont be kicked, just shot on sight. And from your last attempts at shooting me, your pathetic. COD is where you should be trying to get kills.

On topic, colony has moved.

See what I mean by a "vulgar admin"?

Can't kill somebody when they abort after being shot.

I've never aborted in a firefight, yet another bullshit accusation by Yukki.

If thats what you call vulgar lol

I'm totally on Yukki's side.

You're a horrible Admin and player.

I'll post the video of our first attempt at attacking your base, and as soon as we open fire, you shut down the server.

you're just bad at this game, it's okay.

I would like to come by, but I dunno about all this weapon down biz. I will trade for a Gillie suit and some nvgs.

Edited by MastaBlasta

I'm totally on Yukki's side.

You're a horrible Admin and player.

I'll post the video of our first attempt at attacking your base, and as soon as we open fire, you shut down the server.

you're just bad at this game, it's okay.

We've never restarted it because we got attacked. Server gets auto reset on its own with a line in BEC.

You the cunt that came on TeamSpeak ? I provided you with logs of your addWeapon script in the script.log and you raged out because we caught you . :)

If he's using addWeapon scripts report his ass to Rocket. It'll cost him another $23.99 to hack.

We've never restarted it because we got attacked. Server gets auto reset on its own with a line in BEC.

lol what an excuse

I would like to come by, but I dunno about all this weapon down biz. I will trade for a Gillie suit and some nvgs.

If your weapons not down you get shot.

If he's using addWeapon scripts report his ass to Rocket. It'll cost him another $23.99 to hack.

Already done.

Posting the existence of a colony is of course going to bring untold amounts of bandits and attempted raids. This is probably what would happen in real life and certainly brings some action and purpose to the game.

I commend your efforts in setting up a colony and would hope more teams and clans would do this, I'll try to join your commune and bring some beans and cola to add to the pile.

PREPARE TO GET SWAMPED.

Were you the assholes that just tried to snipe us? Yea. 2v3 3 down 0 casualties on our side.

Posting the existence of a colony is of course going to bring untold amounts of bandits and attempted raids. This is probably what would happen in real life and certainly brings some action and purpose to the game.

I commend your efforts in setting up a colony and would hope more teams and clans would do this, I'll try to join your commune and bring some beans and cola to add to the pile.

Appreciated, I like the bandits and the raids. It gives the security a purpose.

Were you the assholes that just tried to snipe us? Yea. 2v3 3 down 0 casualties on our side.

Appreciated, I like the bandits and the raids. It gives the security a purpose.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT NO. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Why is it that all through out this thread people are saying how they will post a video or picture to support whatever claim they have... yet not a single sliver of evidence has been posted yet?

Edited by pizzaman11
  • Like 5

Why is it that all through out this thread people are saying how they will post a video or picture to support whatever claim they have... yet not a single sliver of evidence has been posted yet?

My video is uploading to youtube as I post this.

Will edit with link when it's done.

EDIT:

Sorry I have a life outside the internet.

Edited by LuminatX

That colony attracts the hackers like flies to shit. Was happily looting around the colony, nothing happening and snap, broken bone and dead instantly. Along with most of the server. Spawned in electro and followed on of the guards back to the colony to find the whole place blown to hell, I'm not sure if it was the game that killed me, but when I was on the pile of rubble I died with lots of blood left. Spawned just on the coast and ran back a second ago, nobody around, called out, nothing, so I armed myself and hid in a building, with both doors closed and standing still my leg breaks. It's funny because they're working so hard to get themselves banned.

My video is uploading to youtube as I post this.

Will edit with link when it's done.

Still waiting for this... are you on 56k or some shit? Awaiting link to said video.

Hunter is a fag. Don't be so quick to ban people who are legit survivors. IF you are too much of a whiny bitch to not be able to take a "fuck off" then you shouldn't be playing this game because no one wants to hear your little bitch ass voice when you inevitably whine all day.

I haven't participated in this, and I won't be because of all the asshats trying to ruin it.

All I want to say is: You jack asses that have been ambushing and trying to take over must be some kind of DayZ superhuman game gods. I can't imagine the skill it must take to ambush a peaceful gathering. Speaking from experience, it's so hard to shoot a few fish in a barrel from a couple hundred meters away. I bet it's even harder server hopping and appearing behind someone unsuspecting and putting SD rounds in the back of their head.

In case you idiots didn't realize, this was sarcasm.

Edited by callmeraaandy
  • Like 2