hunter2123

Official US 1040 Colony Thread

Ah good ol' colony still goin good. Just waiting for the artifacts to get fixed.

Is the trading camp still up and running? I found a player helo crash and took 2 NVG's and 2 GPS's. Hopefully I can get a nice gun.

InfiniteGrim, the trading camp IS still up, I was in it an hour ago :D but some hackers mass teleported everyone where they fell and died, so I don't know how long it will take them to recover.

InfiniteGrim, the trading camp IS still up, I was in it an hour ago :D but some hackers mass teleported everyone where they fell and died, so I don't know how long it will take them to recover.

Believe we're still up there, we had a few that didn't die.

Believe we're still up there, we had a few that didn't die.

We're up and running again.

Is food and drink at the colony free, and do you give complementary blood transfusions if the blood is provided?

EDIT: And are there any security or scavenger spots open?

Edited by IceCaps97

Is food and drink at the colony free, and do you give complementary blood transfusions if the blood is provided?

Both security and scavenger spots are open :)

We don't charge for blood transfusions, we even give you the bag free if we have extras!!!

Food/Water is located center floor in a tent to accomedate all of our guests.

Both security and scavenger spots are open :)

We don't charge for blood transfusions, we even give you the bag free if we have extras!!!

Food/Water is located center floor in a tent to accomedate all of our guests.

Can I be a part of the security team as sniper overwatch?

EDIT: Actually I am not ready to be part of security at this time, sorry, maybe another time when my schedule frees up.

Edited by IceCaps97

Can I be a part of the security team as sniper overwatch?

EDIT: Actually I am not ready to be part of security at this time, sorry, maybe another time when my schedule frees up.

Just contact me via TS3 whenever man. We'll keep a spot open for ya

You really want to be a part of a cheater group?

If they cheat, fine, not my problem, no way I can fix it, but they have very nice hospitality.

Cheater group? Lololololololololololololololololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

If they cheat, fine, not my problem, no way I can fix it, but they have very nice hospitality.

Can assure you no one would be cheating on my server if I knew of it or seen it happen. We try to provide as legit of a server as possible (Staying within Rockets rules)

Just contact me via TS3 whenever man. We'll keep a spot open for ya

I can't be part of a taxi company AND be security for the colony.

Cheater group? Lololololololololololololololololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

We attacked you guys, two minutes later you shut down your server. While its down you guys went to another server and got up on teh hill we were shooting from. Then when well all got into your server as it loaded you shot us in the back.

Then me and another guy came back at night and sniped 10 of you total, you then banned both of us.

You guys are cheaters plain and simple.

Can assure you no one would be cheating on my server if I knew of it or seen it happen. We try to provide as legit of a server as possible (Staying within Rockets rules)

So shutting down your server when shot at so you can server hop behind people, and then banning people who kill you are are within the rules.

We attacked you guys, two minutes later you shut down your server. While its down you guys went to another server and got up on teh hill we were shooting from. Then when well all got into your server as it loaded you shot us in the back.

Then me and another guy came back at night and sniped 10 of you total, you then banned both of us.

You guys are cheaters plain and simple.

Having people on the hill that aren't logged in, and server hopping are different things. But whatever you say, so many butthurt little kids. Groups of 3-4 aren't gonna take out a well rounded team of 15+

Having people on the hill that aren't logged in, and server hopping are different things. But whatever you say, so many butthurt little kids. Groups of 3-4 aren't gonna take out a well rounded team of 15+

Oh so you shut down the server until your guys were ready to hop in? You guys are a bunch of cheaters plain and simple. We had guys surrounding the entire place too.

And your well rounded group got DESTROYED by 2 guys sniping last night. I guess thats why you banned us.

Plus you lied and said you had no admins on in your server abuse thread, but someone obviously banned us from your server.

Edited by InfiniteGrim

If you got banned, then appeal in the right thread with some evidence, not complain on this thread.

Edited by IceCaps97
  • Like 1

I'm not the only guy they have now shut the server down on when I shot at them. These guys are a bunch of cheaters.

They wont even acknowledge we were banned because they claim they didn't have any admins on!

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Have you guys thought about running a "taxi service" to pick up people from the coast or wherever and taking them to the colony, then anyone from the colony can be driven anywhere they want to go.

• Like 2

Have you guys thought about running a "taxi service" to pick up people from the coast or wherever and taking them to the colony, then anyone from the colony can be driven anywhere they want to go.

Espescially handy during the days of random teleports to the coast.