Diaonic

US 2147 - STR8UP Clan

Is there any way to spawn in another location? (currently alive in debug plains)

The only way I've found to fix this:

Try to login to a server running version 1.7.2.4

You will get stuck on "Loading..."

Ctrl - alt - delete and end the arma 2 game.

Load up your client again and connect to US 2147. It should spawn you at one of the coast locations with all your gear.

Basically what's trying to happen is, when you try to connect to an older version of the game with a newer client it's not recognizing your player location as being valid. When you login to our server it doesn't know where this invalid location is so it dumps you into one of the fresh spawn locations.

Btw we should of annouced we switched the server to "normal" mode last night. We found no one is playing Vetern anymore and we just want players on our server. As a clan we hate name plates and really everything that is "normal". In the end though, whats the point of having a server if you don't have players?

-Diaonic

Hi guys i got a screen shot. The hacker teleported behind me. David, Juan Spilbergo are my friends BTW.

Player list:

Senior Ghost

Jester

shotty

[CNSF] Noob

Not sure if I got the scripter who got you but I found 5 little piggys. 3 who like to spawn ammocrates, 1 jason look a like, and 1 who thinks turning into a seagull is fair and legit. Excuse my french but F**K U script children. Everytime you use a script ur weiner loses an inch. I know alot of you are already close to the red.

Btw we should of annouced we switched the server to "normal" mode last night. We found no one is playing Vetern anymore and we just want players on our server. As a clan we hate name plates and really everything that is "normal". In the end though, whats the point of having a server if you don't have players?

-Diaonic

Got it. Yesterday after everything went down the drain i starting see this nameplates thing... I'm with you tho! PS: Glad to see the server at his fullest yesterday, it was a shame what that script douche did... oh well..

Not sure if I got the scripter who got you but I found 5 little piggys. 3 who like to spawn ammocrates, 1 jason look a like, and 1 who thinks turning into a seagull is fair and legit. Excuse my french but F**K U script children. Everytime you use a script ur weiner loses an inch. I know alot of you are already close to the red.

Thanks jrb! And yes, f*** them all! in the other hand all vehicles were restarted i fixed the truck in the quary and then found a white pick up truck and an ATV in the middle of the road near novy sobor... happy times.

Try to login to a server running version 1.7.2.4

You will get stuck on "Loading..."

Ctrl - alt - delete and end the arma 2 game.

Load up your client again and connect to US 2147. It should spawn you at one of the coast locations with all your gear.

Basically what's trying to happen is, when you try to connect to an older version of the game with a newer client it's not recognizing your player location as being valid. When you login to our server it doesn't know where this invalid location is so it dumps you into one of the fresh spawn locations.

-Diaonic

Hi Dionic the tip works, excellent thanks, see you on the server :) happy hunting

McLovin - we almost wrote you guys off as a pig last night on Dobry, when I took a second look though one of you guys were rolling around constantly....

Anywho minutes after I killed you someone stole our truck and this happened.

Good times last night.

McLovin - we almost wrote you guys off as a pig last night on Dobry, when I took a second look though one of you guys were rolling around constantly....

Anywho minutes after I killed you someone stole our truck and this happened.

Good times last night.

LOL.. yeah, silly me rolling like that!

After that we respawned in Electro. David from prigorodky and myself from the other end. I ran to my body and i saw you guys. I was very slow trying to retrieved my gear but i was behind you guys for about 1-2 minutes... 20m away from you. FML, really. And then i shit my pants hearing those gunshots, the truck, another dude... oh well! BTW, nice shot you kind sir... nice shot

We would of left David's body but he had some weapons he shouldn't have. TWS, Satchel charges ect...

We left yours because it looked legit.

See you out there.

We would of left David's body but he had some weapons he shouldn't have. TWS, Satchel charges ect...

We left yours because it looked legit.

See you out there.

Yes. I figured that out, it's ok tho. Does satchel charges are hacked in?[nvm, we assumed it were legit]

I am doing the same thing, yesterday's morning a friend of mine killed Kittens and he had a L115A3... body hided :D

Edited by McLovinCR

Yes. I figured that out, it's ok tho. Does satchel charges are hacked in?[nvm, we assumed it were legit]

I am doing the same thing, yesterday's morning a friend of mine killed Kittens and he had a L115A3... body hided :D

700 mts FTW :D hahaha was cool

Faith in humanity: Restored.

So... I lost all my gear due to glitches and spawn in the coast (near Electro) with absolutely nothing. I said to myself: wth... started running like a douche around the city and a ghillie dude cross my path (in my mind, yey im going to die) he start talking to me thru direct comm and he show me some bodies to loot. The supermarket was blown away. I was angry and he give me a delicious can of pasta. I started running to the destroyed supermarket to loot a couple of bodies and i find all the gear that i could ask for. I was walking my way out of electro when i started hearing gun shots. I run to the east side of electro and saw a sniper killing all the people at sniper hill, i was preparing my shot until i saw that he was running away from electro with 3-4 zeds in him. I then thought he may be the guy who helped me, i chose to run away. After running for a while I encountered a dude with a broken leg in the far bridge of kamenka and morphine him. The weird thing is that he started to following me, i didn't want to expose our camp so a friend of mine ended his life, sorry about that. I tried to warning you tho.

TL:DR; thanks ghillie guy in electro... yeah!!! i'm hero again :D

Hey guys, what do you think about the new release 1.7.2.6, looks nice to fix the tents finally :D, are you guys thinking to update the server?

hey guys any of you get this issue after you update the server? "You are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE, please download this file from dayzmod.com/downloads (You are running version 1.7.2.6 and the server is running version 1.7.2.5)", but dayz commander says that the server is running 1.7.2.6

It just me or I got killed twice by hackers? How the hell can I get shot in 002 086!?!

Fuck... oh well, this is dayz.

Fucking hackers...

I was the dude in electro. I left your pasta in the church. I havent been posting much lately because ive been the sore loser of many firefights. wah wah me. I did however clear dobry of snipers that day. Glad you didnt put me down had my back to you prolly.

Started playing on your server a couple days ago. The fights are fair and the interactions are fun, so I think I'll stick around a while.

I took some shots at a helicopter outside Stary with an M107, chanced upon an FN-FAL, and met a friendly axe-man on Dobryy who totally had the drop on me, but instead commented on my gun and found an empty tent. Too bad a hacker killed everyone a couple minutes later, I was really pulling for that axe-man to find a big gun, too.

Here's to hoping the good times keep rolling!

Hi guys!

Quick question: Does anything happened to the server?

Seems like 2 entire camps has been deleted.

Looking for a more strict server. Some place that is at least not filled with hackers. Went on a server last night and half of them either had TP scripts/ Ammo Crate Scripts or god mode. Sort of frustrating especially when a survival player that I am try to avoid contact with most players and just try to live away from cities and such then a hacker tp's behind you with some Arma II non-Dayz included weapon and lights you up.

Had a nice, 3 hour journey through 2147 today. I'm definitely going to call this place home for a while! Killed lots of zombies, found my favorite weapon, and even rid the land of three bandits.

In response to Chris, no server is perfect. This one is a lot better than the 40 or so I've played on in the last month. I played about 10 hours this weekend with over 7 of them happening in the wilderness. Besides an encounter with a helicopter, which ended with the gunner embarassing himself and a hull full of bullet holes, life was peachy...for a zombie apocalypse...

Looking for a more strict server. Some place that is at least not filled with hackers. Went on a server last night and half of them either had TP scripts/ Ammo Crate Scripts or god mode. Sort of frustrating especially when a survival player that I am try to avoid contact with most players and just try to live away from cities and such then a hacker tp's behind you with some Arma II non-Dayz included weapon and lights you up.

Sadly this happens on most public servers. But we strive to rid our server of riff raff whenever we can.

Hi guys!

Quick question: Does anything happened to the server?

Seems like 2 entire camps has been deleted.

Seems after our server provider took us down one night without permission. Next day after work I found it back up in some sort of weird bizarro game state with nothing spawning. A few good restarts cleared it up and now everything should be tip top. SORRY ABOUT THE 24hr + SHIT SERVER.

Hackers aside. From what I have seen several of the players on 2147 are bandits or have bandit tendencies. I play with some "morals" but if you are in a place you shouldn't be (my camp) (near my car) I will light you up. Now if you are looking for a place to play bear grylls and shit come to our server and go up north.