Sign in to follow this  
gwbrewer

Tents, why Admin with so many tents

Issue is.. Hacked/Dooped tents are not being destroyed. They always pop back up and always have gear in them or dooped gear in them. I have spent way to many hours trying to clean up my server from server hoppers laying down a camp and creating an items feast for th rest of the server.. when is the update for tents coming out?

I´m waiting for this too. Every person has full gear like a L85 or a ghilli or a NVG because of duping. Today I packed up a tent and it was still there after a restart. We can´t stop the dupping. It´s time for a complete wipe so everyone can start at 0.

• Like 2

I´m waiting for this too. Every person has full gear like a L85 or a ghilli or a NVG because of duping. Today I packed up a tent and it was still there after a restart. We can´t stop the dupping. It´s time for a complete wipe so everyone can start at 0.

I support this.. I was just telling a friend yesterday.. There is no fun in a game when you don't have to leave your tent to live.

It will happen at beta....what? Can't you just enjoy it a bit this is the peak of alpha almost might as well enjoy it while it lasts...now the hacking and that shit can go die in a ditch but just ride the gear exploitation out.

It will happen at beta....what? Can't you just enjoy it a bit this is the peak of alpha almost might as well enjoy it while it lasts...now the hacking and that shit can go die in a ditch but just ride the gear exploitation out.

There is no joy in Admining a server that is out of control and there is no way to fix it. There is no logical reason to continue to pay for a server so over run with hot spots of gun after gun and unlimited ammo.. No point.

Hive wipe.....I'm all for it.

Between the exploiters and the normal users, my server has so much cat wire and sandbag blockage around the critical buildings of the major towns that new players are lucky if they can even get into a hospital or a critical supplies spawn even after surviving all the zombies.

We can't send out a maintenance crew to take all this crap down every time the server restarts after all. And its making new player chances on our server pretty rough. They have to go much farther inland to enter most critical supplies locations and its because they have no access to the ones closest to them at coastal spawns due to mass amounts of area denial emplacements THAT NEVER GO AWAY EVEN IF YOU REMOVE THEM.

Fix the Hive reporting of objDestroy, do a total wipe for all instance ID's and lets try this out in a situation where area denial emplacements and tents don't respawn every time a server resets.

Ohh nice.. I died and the "phantom" tents that I use to be able to take down after each reboot I no longer can.. If I don't here an update on when this is being patched out I'm just going to shutdown the server and wait for stand alone.

FYI you should probably be as thankful that tents are as fucked as they are at the moment, there's currently a script that can be run to nuke all the tents on a server floating around. Which is just no fun.

FYI you should probably be as thankful that tents are as fucked as they are at the moment, there's currently a script that can be run to nuke all the tents on a server floating around. Which is just no fun.

Actually I'd prefer to have tents nuked.. honestly.. it is THAT bad.

Actually I'd prefer to have tents nuked.. honestly.. it is THAT bad.

If you want to remove tents, pulling everything out and save the tent repeatedly still works. Running it over does not.

Tried pulling things out like that only seems to work some of the times.. and it isn't a very good solution when there are so many items to have to pull out.

Empty tent, save tent.

Destory tent.

After server restart, tent will respawn, but empty.

Ok, so you think a little script kiddie or hacker that spawns in items is wrong, but having players exploit something so they can dupe shit (which is equal to spawning items in) is fine and should be enjoyed.....

And people wonder why this mod is going downhill.....

Empty tent, save tent.

Destory tent.

After server restart, tent will respawn, but empty.

Don't work most of the time bro.. The Hive doesn't save properly. I'm not sure why that isn't clear yet.