Sign in to follow this  
gambla

Server Hop with Vehicle ?

I posted a cheat report about a guy who obviously dc'ed in the NE airfield tower when all Zeds vanished in a second. However, he had parked his ATV at the hut of the tower and it was gone too. Can he serverhop with his vehicle ?

• Like 1

No he can't, if he was cheating though he could simply spawn in any vehicle he wanted on any server he joined.

Vehicles are server-specific. Although I must admit I'm ignorant on the ways of hackers/scripters/etc so I can't speak on a none legitimate reason for it to disappear. Shit disappears all the time in game though, probably a glitch/bug.

I was with someone at stary sober and he went up to the car spawn there and what happened next looked like him going prone and firing a shot at the car, at which point he dc'd (which I later found out was him losing response from the server) and the car vanished not even 30 seconds after.

Thanks, that was what i thought too. I have doublechecked the area, even looked into the hut. The ATV could in no way leave the area without being seen. And there was no engine sound too. So it looks like he's a cheater and scripter. I hope he gets banned.

Sometimes i understand if you damage a vehicle enough it will just dissapear instead of blowing up. I've also seen an atv dissapear after it was rolled on its side(by me :P) and when we tried to push it back on its wheels with the van it glitched out on us. A couple of us could see it back on its wheels, for the others it was still on its side. We think the server couldnt decide wether it was drivable or not so just removed it from the server until next resart.

This ATV shouldn't have vanished. He parked it at the hut and entered the Tower, i reckon at least 30 seconds before he dc'ed.