Sign in to follow this  
(_BlaZe_)

Cherno vs. Elektro - Which is more dangerous?

Cherno vs. Electro  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more dangerous?

With the popularity of the sniper hill northeastish of elektro, I would say elektro.

Cherno seems to have a lot more building cover. Elektro is easy pickins for an overly excited sniper.

• Like 1

Electro is more open and the buildings are more separated... Going there is risky

Right now, Electro gets it because of how broken Cherno is. The screen tearing alone ruins the entire city for my crew. Expect things to balance back out once that gets fixed, as people realize that the residential spawns in cherno mean more ghillies/camo suits than anywhere else.

Electro.

With the Office Building, General Store, Pub and Hospital sharing the same street (and 3 on the same corner) with clean lines to multiple sniper locations. Everyone ends up in the same city block, while snipers take shots at each other.

Cherno is larger, primary buildings are in various corners. Not too many of them stack on each other. However, Cherno has more sniper locations.

Depens on where I am, haha :3

If i'm in Cherno, Cherno is more dangerous.

If i'm in Elektro, it's Elektro. That's how girls roll! :D

• Like 1

I think that Electro has near more respawn points (Otmel, Drakon, Three Valleys...) for this reason, it has more survivors population that Cherno, and more risk

It matters more on the snipers aim. Basic rule of thumb for a sniper is 1 shot 1 kill. Take a shot, take a life, and move ur position.

I dont use that hill on elektro anymore cus so many ppl know about it know. Its good to get intel on sniper positions so i can counter snipe when possible.

I will admit. Im not the greatest shot in the world, i've missed my target 10 times. :( Usually doesnt happen.

OH ho! Clever girl.

I've been shot more times in Cherno than I do at Elek. So imo Cherno!

Yeah, but cherno has quite a few buildings overlooking the whole city - sniper paradise

If you mean a paradise for snipers like me who just set up in a bush somewhere north of the city and snipe the noob snipers who think it's a good idea to snipe from building roofs, then definitely

when u think about sniping from a roof just remember: you cant see me but i can see you (along with anyone else)

I've noticed you quite like making sure everyone and their grandma, grandpa's dog and second cousin knows you're a girl. Any particular reason?

• Like 1

I've noticed you quite like making sure everyone and their grandma, grandpa's dog and second cousin knows you're a girl. Any particular reason?

Because they're a 55 year-old man?

• Like 2

I've been killed once in Cherno by a Russian girl. I asked if she was friendly, she said over the mic "Niet" and I was like "What the hell does niet mean" I found out what it meant after she fired an AK round in my head. This was when I was a bit more nooby though...

What's wrong with stating you're a girl? :s I don't think I've seen her "overly-state" anything if that's what you're saying.

Elektro for sure.

1) Main reason is because everything is in 1 spot, Grocery/School/Hospital/2 Fire Stations/Church/High Quality Residential.

2) Their 3 Sniper Spots at least that can overwatch Grocery/Fire stations/Hospital very easily

3) Most Spawn Points either spawns you West/East or in Electro. So you have higher chance to spawn in elecktro than any other place. + More players.

Elektro, Cherno is kind of shielded from the surounding hills and woods so sniper and bandits need to move into the city fighting face to face.

Elektro has two big main roads which are easily covered by snipers and the higher ground around the city allows some sniping into the centre.

Elektrozavodsk because of how small and open it is compared to the concrete jungle of Chernogorsk.

I've been killed once in Cherno by a Russian girl. I asked if she was friendly, she said over the mic "Niet" and I was like "What the hell does niet mean" I found out what it meant after she fired an AK round in my head. This was when I was a bit more nooby though...

What's wrong with stating you're a girl? :s I don't think I've seen her "overly-state" anything if that's what you're saying.

So playing more DayZ has expanded your knowledge of the Russian language? ;)

Elektro, because if someone else is there you're going to see them. Cherno I could hit the apartments and slip out with some decent findings at least.