Sign in to follow this  
(_BlaZe_)

Cherno vs. Elektro - Which is more dangerous?

Cherno vs. Electro  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more dangerous?

everybody knows about the elektro sniping hills, from which mostly all of the city is visible without BEING in the city, that is why it's so easy to snipe

secondly, all hotspot areas are nearby, hospital, school, pub and supermarket, all clunched together at one place, making it into a good noob-grinder

Edited by Zombo

I agree... Elektro is perfect for sniping. Dobryy is a nice spot and also the haystack in the barn NW of the Power plant.

In the other hand, the advantage of elektro is that every building is near the next one, so you can cover pretty good if you know where the snipers could be.

So playing more DayZ has expanded your knowledge of the Russian language? ;)

Yeah it has! :D Now I know how to say "No" in Russian. I'm proud of myself.

Cherno was the first big city I've ever been in but I've never really explored it enough. So for me Cherno is the most dangerous big city.

You know people say Cherno is more dangerous but my theory is that people think that cherno is populated so much so they go to elektro. And guess what everyone goes to elektro!

I've only been to Elektro 2 times about and Cherno all the other times, and today I was in elektro and almost died! Had to kill a guy in a firehouse.

Guess I'm not going back there..

Besides the grocery store- firehouse- apartments/hospital loot route is great.

I've been killed once in Cherno by a Russian girl. I asked if she was friendly, she said over the mic "Niet" and I was like "What the hell does niet mean" I found out what it meant after she fired an AK round in my head. This was when I was a bit more nooby though...

What's wrong with stating you're a girl? :s I don't think I've seen her "overly-state" anything if that's what you're saying.

You mean apart from the fact her picture is of her "being oh so nerdy" she has to put the :3 face and her like most other poser girl gamers has to acert her amazingness at the game, when in fact she has probably played it once and didnt know how to pick up loot or even what loot was, and/or watched her boyfriend / brother played it.

This is from the mouth of my grilfriend and like that that girl who replied to her post first, doesnt feel the need to let everyone know she is a girl to try and feed of the attention that it so obviously got her.

- Wolf

Edited by WolfBrahh

Coastal cities aren't even dangerous to me.. You never get ambushed, because it's ridiculously easy to track down other players. I have died at a coastal cities twice, once from an AS50 in Cherno (On a public server, take a note) and in Berezino.

Only thing dangerous about Elektro is that it's ridiculously easy to snipe. But the Elektro snipers are pretty inexperienced, so it's easy to sneak upon them. I once killed one with a Makarov, sneaking behind him and shooting him in the head.

Elektro is more dangerous, because at least the fire station in Cherno has cover around it.

Elektro.

You can approach Cherno from West (Balota) moving under coverage of the terrain, very close to the sea.

Once in Cherni you have immediately the church, the supermarket, two red houses, a two floors house and a fire station very close.

Forget the hospitals and the tents, too dangerous.

_Anubis_

You mean apart from the fact her picture is of her "being oh so nerdy" she has to put the :3 face and her like most other poser girl gamers has to acert her amazingness at the game, when in fact she has probably played it once and didnt know how to pick up loot or even what loot was, and/or watched her boyfriend / brother played it.

This is from the mouth of my grilfriend and like that that girl who replied to her post first, doesnt feel the need to let everyone know she is a girl to try and feed of the attention that it so obviously got her.

- Wolf

How can you and/or your girlfriend possibly care enough to dig up a thread that died on the 20th of August, 2012?

Edited by aHzdaNny

Elektro isnt all that bad. The industrial side is generally a very pleasnt and safe place to be.

How can you and/or your girlfriend possibly care enough to dig up a thread that died on the 20th of August, 2012?

You mean apart from the fact that I decided to google "Best sniper spots in Cherno" and this thread popped up?

Get a clue champ.

Too dangerous, I stay on the outskirts.

Better safe than sorry.

True dat.

*Points to sig*

Well I would say cherno only because of the large factory towers that allow someone a fairly good sniping position.

If someone is up there it can be a bitch to try and move around.

You mean apart from the fact that I decided to google "Best sniper spots in Cherno" and this thread popped up?

Get a clue champ.

So you came here wanting to read about sniper spots in Cherno and ended up ranting because a female user you know nothing about posted something in a way that didn't suit you and/or your girlfriend on a public forum?

Get a clue, champ.

Edited by aHzdaNny

Elektro isnt all that bad. The industrial side is generally a very pleasnt and safe place to be.

That's not where you will find military weapons, map, matches and a backpack though.

Gonna have to give the Medal to Elektro. Not only sniper hill but the high density of military loot next to medical and residential and survival loot all right on top of each other makes it a very frequented spot.

Though a good counter sniper will take out those pesky bandits on the Hill :D