Notataco

North American Trading Company

I also have an FN FAL AN/PVS-4 and willing to trade for an M4A1 CCO SD whenever you have one. NVG or a ghillie suit would be good as well

Or I can get killed by a hacker, that works too.

Edited by raiyni

would you be interested in trading my AS50 + some Nato ammo for a M24 + some DMR mags?

Are you guys still up and running? I have a Mk48 and camo clothes I'd like to offload for you guys, as they are currently taking up quite a bit of room. Just outside of NW Airfield, towards the barn. Don't need anything in return but the space in my pack back.

Are you guys still up and running? I have a Mk48 and camo clothes I'd like to offload for you guys, as they are currently taking up quite a bit of room. Just outside of NW Airfield, towards the barn. Don't need anything in return but the space in my pack back.

I can pick up the MK48 for ya. Sometime today, gotta run some errands first. :P

NVG for two tents if possible. i will be on six hours from this post. i also have other items up for trade. :)

hey, we just met you

and this is crazy

but notataco dieded

so going out of business sale..... maybe??

.....eh 5/10

I have an SVD camo with two mags will trade for coyote backpack and a knife. If anyone is interested besides these guys hit me up.

i have a l85a2 aws and a m4a3 cco sd ill give you for a m4a3 cco, night vision,m107,and a blood transfusion.(if I have I will take a m24 instead of m107)

I've got Blood bags x3 M1014 W/ x4 mags x3 Morphine etc.

Also a AKS-74 Kobra W/ x2 mag

Looking for a Tent, M4A1 CCO SD, M9 SD, Or possibly a DMR, Hit me up if you are interested. :D

Also if you need someone to run medical supplies for your group, i'm your man!

Edited by Headless Nun