Notataco

North American Trading Company

Greetings survivors,

I'm here to introduce the North American Trading Company, more affectionately known as Notataco, to the forums. Our group has been swimming in successful raids and long lives so we have decided to make our end game more interesting and help strengthen the community through trading. We are just starting up and have no reputation with the community but are willing to make trades at a loss to prove legitimacy.

We will not be able to make any high-profile trades until this coming weekend but are looking to build up credibility with free starter kits for new players and trades at a loss with more veteran players. We are not interested in killing players and not one of our group members has a player kill on their record.

As for items we currently have in stock they range from Ghillie Suits to PDWs and nearly every equipment item you could want. Stock is fairly low on rarer items such as Ghillie and NVGs but currently we are looking to gobble up as many Satchel Charges as possible. If there is an item you want but do not have what we are looking it is still likely we would be willing to make a trade.

We have our own Mumble server if you feel safer communicating in voice during the hand-off and are also fluent in French, English and Morse code (light signaling) with a moderate level Spanish speaker. We can communicate through Skype, Steam group chat, or another medium depending on your preference.

Monday-Friday we service trades between GMT -6 1:30am to 3:00pm

Saturday-Sunday we service trades all 1:30am-5:30am and Noon-1:00am

In the meantime keep your head low and your footsteps light,

Notataco

[uPDATED 8/10/12: Added another language above]

[uPDATED 8/13/12: Added hours of operation above]

[uPDATED 8/13/12: Shared account with other members who will sign off on their posts with the following (Notataco, Will, Joe, Mason and Rammi)]

Edited by Notataco
  • Like 7

Jonesing for a coyote backpack and or nvgs always seem to come up short let me know what you want or need in trade currently I can part with a DMRx2 mags and 1xAntibiotics but I may get some good better stuff soon

We don't currently have an M4A1 Holo but we do have the M4A3 CCO which I personally find to be the superior weapon.

We do have coyote backpacks and I believe 1-2 NVGs though. Antibiotics I might be willing to go for, I'll ask the group how interested they are in ammo but I do believe our last helicopter had a huge haul of DMR mags. Medical supplies though (specifically blood bags and morphine) are always a pot sweetener as we don't care to risk hospital raids.

Trading likely won't happen until Friday night GMT -6. We are primary looking for basic camo (not Ghillie) and Satchel Charges. I will see what else the group is interested in and post a more detailed inventory list later.

• Like 1

Looking to offload 8 SVD mags for GPS and AKM

That sounds like a trade we'd be interested in. I do believe a member has a magless SVD. GPS and AKM can easily be parted with, and I'm quite the fan of the AKM myself - abundant ammo, zeroing and mid-high damage.

You guys got a mk48 or a m249?

We have an M240 but our M249 is in use. I'll keep an eye out for both those and the ammo types and post here when they are in stock.

• Like 1

Have an AKM w/no ammo, one blood bag (can get scads more if you guys want those-currently camped close to the Cherno hospital) and more .45 ammo than I know what to do with.

Like to have NVG's and or rangefinder-GPS would be nice too.

Also interested in the M4 A3 if you have one just gathering dust.

PM if interested.

Nick

Edited by NickM

Would you be interested in me trading you my set of NVG's for the magless SVD? Hacker ate my SVD and sidearm in an instant last night, but left my ammo and secondary weapon in my bag.

I don't need my NVG's as I haven't played at night recently.

I got some L85, engine part, camo, guillie, as50, and some other shit... Was having antibio but lost then!

Looking for: NVG, range-finder, GPS, satchel charge

PM me if interested!

Sorry for off-topic, but I noticed something about the name of this company.

The acronym for North American Trading Company would be NATC.

If you say NATC like nat-cee, it sounds like nazi.

Got any MP5 mags? I'll trade mags for other guns or a blood bag.

pickef up an as50 with one mag at a crash yesterday. any interest in this? id be looking for stanag mags and either a coyote bp, night vision, guihllie. a gps could be nice too!

Notataco, i've been looking for a two pairs of NVG's. I have plenty to trade but how would I go about doing a high profile trade such as that? Skype? Let me know.

Impressed with the responses. PMs being sent out. Hope to trade with you soon.

• Like 1

Will begin scheduling trades for GMT -6 at 2:00am Saturday through Monday morning.

• Like 1

Sorry for off-topic, but I noticed something about the name of this company.

The acronym for North American Trading Company would be NATC.

If you say NATC like nat-cee, it sounds like nazi.

Got any MP5 mags? I'll trade mags for other guns or a blood bag.

We are aware of NATC as an acronym, there is an interesting reason why we didn't choose it, and that may be our player tags in the future but the company name is "Notataco" because well... it sounds cooler.

• Like 1

AS50 and 3 mags up for trade, curious what you'd give for it. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer to make a private offer. Also, how might somebody join up with your group. I blog and am working on doing some videos and a larger group than I normally play with would be nice.

hey notataco thx for the coyote bp and m4cco

was relly surprised you came unarmed

lemme know if you come across an mk48 or m249. I got more to sell

• Like 1

AS50 and 3 mags up for trade, curious what you'd give for it. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer to make a private offer. Also, how might somebody join up with your group. I blog and am working on doing some videos and a larger group than I normally play with would be nice.

AS50 we are very interested in as ours despawned. We have so much in stock I couldn't tell you exactly what we could offer, make a request in PM and almost 100% sure we'll accept. Right now we are mainly focused on developing credibility in the community and increasing stock. I will contact you about potentially joining us for something, we will be raiding for stock all weekend.

• Like 1

hey notataco thx for the coyote bp and m4cco

was relly surprised you came unarmed

lemme know if you come across an mk48 or m249. I got more to sell

No problem man, I appreciate you not trying to screw us over. Precautions were taken but it is nice to know there is some chivalry left in DayZ. We will certainly keep an eye out and let you know!

• Like 1