Notataco

North American Trading Company

I might give you AS50 or FNFal + 4 mags for free it has beeen in my tents for far too long...

PM me...

Edited by Vysavacz

I have a satchel charge...looking for NVG's and Ghillie.

Can contact me in here, or over steam w/ same gamertag.

I have 2 Ghillie suits, and a bear trap. I'm looking for SVD magazines and a pair of night vision goggles if they're available.

Greetings survivors,

We didn't get to nearly as many of you folks as we hoped. Only managed to complete 5 trades this weekend. We were hit by a hacker and lost a few things with the newest patch but should be ready to serve most of the trade requests throughout the week. I have shared this account with a few other group members to increase the number of trades we can service at any given time. I will always sign off with (Notataco) and the others will sign their responses with (Joe, Will, Mason, and Rammi).

Notataco

Im looking to trade an Ak74kobra wit a dozen mags of ammo, a gps, and antibiotics for an M16A4 ACOG.

FN FAL AN/PVS-4 available for trade, 7 mags. Desperately need something quieter. M4 CCO would be phenomenal, maybe a ghillie as well?

FN FAL AN/PVS-4 available for trade, 7 mags. Desperately need something quieter. M4 CCO would be phenomenal, maybe a ghillie as well?

M4A1 CCO as in the camo with acog or the silenced one? We don't have a silenced M4 available to trade but we do have a Bizon with plenty of spare mags and Ghillie. Interested in that FN FAL AN/PSV-4.

M4A1 CCO as in the camo with acog or the silenced one? We don't have a silenced M4 available to trade but we do have a Bizon with plenty of spare mags and Ghillie. Interested in that FN FAL AN/PSV-4.

M4 with red dot and camo, yeah, that's the one.

wait a minute... i cannot in good conscience do business with someone that has "no" and "taco" in their name.

• Like 1

wait a minute... i cannot in good conscience do business with someone that has "no" and "taco" in their name.

My brain....

Willing to trade AS 50 + 4 mags and NVGs for Ghillie + a DMR generous amounts of magazines + a stealthy assault rifle of any sort with generous amounts fo ammo

Not A Taco. I'm confident that NATC would not is a pro-taco business group.

I have come across 4 satchel charges and me and my friend would like 2 ghilies and your cheapest sniper besides cz 550 and m14 aim with mags please :D

Im willing to haggle so chat me up!

EDIT : Also I have antiobiotics looking for a full set of equipment (Nvgs and all) and instead of the cheap sniper a high end sniper (such as dmr, svd, etc) with mags! Thanks :D

Edited by Super Sallad

Are you interested in an MP5SD6 w/2 magazines, tents and a few other assorted items. I've got what I need personally, and I've been looking to offload items I find too someone - I find a lot of stuff but have no way to put it to good use. Wouldn't mind helping you guys out getting you stuff, think of me as a "mercenary" scavenger.

If you're legit, I wish you the best of luck - I'd like to see more positive organization around.

i have svd snipers, m249's, gillies, svd camo's, satchels, dmr's, m4a1- cco, cco sd's, nvg's, etc.......

I'm after engine parts and some windscreen glass.

Could you send me a PM? I'm not going to be online now until tomorrow but I have been looking for these with my group for ages!!

Hello again everyone, its been a while since we posted in our own forum thread.

First off, thanks to every one of you for putting your faith in us to come through with these numerous trades. We have successfully completed over a dozen trades and only 1 of these were affected by patching and bug issues since we started a week ago.

Every post in this thread and every PM received has been answered, and we hope you enjoy the courtesy and professionalism that NATC brings to this post-apocalyptic society. With each trade, we bring a better "end-game" to those that don't want to take the path of the bandit, and we look forward to doing more business with the community as a whole.

On a celebration note, we just noticed that we are currently at 2,200 views and counting. That is all thanks to every one of you that chooses to trade with the most dependable, and the most non-violent, trading company on DayZ. And if you enjoyed you trading experience with us, make sure you let the rest of the world know about it!

If there are any outstanding requests that we have not replied to yet, don't hesitate to PM us or post in here.

Tread lightly and may morphine always be in your backpack

-J

• Like 3

I've got an M107 with 1-2 mags that I came across yesterday, was hoping to trade it for a coyote backpack and/or ghillie for my buddy.

Edited by XOLiD