Sign in to follow this  
UsuallyFriendly

If it wasn't for the hackers...

k, fun fact bears really like to eat fish.

Edited by Tweakie
  • Like 4

So glad my survivor play style helps me to avoid them.

They loooove the PvP tough guy tears.

We need an admin with a broom.

So glad my survivor play style helps me to avoid them.

They loooove the PvP tough guy tears.

Your playstyle helps you avoid being teleported into the sky along with everyone in the server?

• Like 5

you're part of the problem, not the solution

Kinda like these threads?

• Like 1

I still play despite the hackers. If you don't care about your gear you'll still have fun.

• Like 1

dude, dont get attached to the gear you have, just play if you die to a hacker. get on up on the horse again, and go find yourself a loaded campsite and gear up again, pretty easy if you know where to look.. quitting the game because of hackers gives them the exact attention they want.

Your playstyle helps you avoid being teleported into the sky along with everyone in the server?

Yes!

Because I'm never on servers where the hackers even go!

I've never been thunderdomed, teleported, transformed, or had a cow dropped on me.

Once, I may have been insta-deathed.

You can figure out which servers are hacker bait with a little deductive reasoning.

Yes!

I've never been thunderdomed, teleported, transformed, or had a cow dropped on me.

You can figure out which servers are hacker bait with a little deductive reasoning.

basically just play on low pop servers and there will be no scripters.

Yes!

Same here, never happened to me either and I've only been insta-killed once and that was like 2-3 days ago.

basically just play on low pop servers and there will be no scripters.

I only play on servers with 30+ and I'm in the same situation.

I'm finished, The umteenth hacker attack and I don't give a shit any more. The far north edge of the map and suddenly in the middle of the forest a guy appears kneeled and shooting and I am dead. (again) Can't be bothered anymore. Let the hackers kill each other.

Edited by FishGuts4Lunch
  • Like 1

Everyone knows there are hackers, no one cares unless something happens to them, hackers exist in every game/mod out there and did I mention no one cares. Because of hackers the OP isn't playing...OMG! STOP THE PRESS!

Well fuck me sideways and call me Susan, what exactly are we suppose to do about the OP choosing not to play because of apparent "hackers" not that an example was even given.

OP sounds like a wet noodle to me; limp and useless. Almost as useless as me posting here.

This thread was a waste of space. Please someone, get an admin to remove this thread along with my post so we can all forget it ever happened.

Thanks xoxo

Edited by hatesauce

Everyone knows there are hackers, no one cares unless something happens to them, hackers exist in every game/mod out there and did I mention no one cares. Because of hackers the OP isn't playing...OMG! STOP THE PRESS!

Well fuck me sideways and call me Susan, what exactly are we suppose to do about the OP choosing not to play because of apparent "hackers" not that an example was even given.

OP sounds like a wet noodle to me; limp and useless. Almost as useless as me posting here.

This thread was a waste of space. Please someone, get an admin to remove this thread along with my post so we can all forget it ever happened.

Thanks xoxo

whoa champ, let's tone the tryhard down a notch or 5

Everyone knows there are hackers, no one cares unless something happens to them...

Wrong.

It doesn't happen to me, and I care.

These scripters are flaccid prick griefmongers who will have their day in court, eventually.

(Even if it just means we have to wait for the stand alone.)

Was just teleported to grid 001999, not even on the map, just barren wasteland, GPS doesn't work, not even any zombies in sight to kill me so i can respawn. My only option is to wait and starve to death.....please bring back the Respawn button, the hackers are taking advantage of it being disabled.

Actually, I suppose I could just join a high pop server and wait 5 minutes until some hacker comes in to wipe the server.

Edited by Motard

There was just a thread about a live streaming hacker. That numpty got globally banned, live on air by BE. Especially funny as he was showing off that the script was undetectable. :D

So now they just change their Cd key and get right back to the hacking. Battleye is garbage.

Yea keep playing ! The more people play it the more hackers can have fun with you . If there weren't for people like Tweaking hacking would actually be boring.