Silenus01

US1917 Admin Abuse [Have gotten several reports]

This kid is basically stalking me and a group of my friends on teamspeak. He'll be banned when they come back but until then he's just a slight nuisance.

Thought he was a hacker, not a stalker

Which one is it?

The server admin here and his friends are hackers.

Beware.

Proof?

Any proof you have of this claim would be awesome

Proof?

Any proof you have of this claim would be awesome

I have proof. I took a Ural 300m from its spawn point... then my legs broke, engine and wheels broke, and I was banned from the server shortly after crawling away from the vehicle.

I have proof. I took a Ural 300m from its spawn point... then my legs broke, engine and wheels broke, and I was banned from the server shortly after crawling away from the vehicle.

word of mouth is not proof bro....

where is the proof. Recording.. screen shots?

otherwise stop flaming.

This is why I try my best to remember to have Fraps running before I start playing. Also incase something awesome happens.

Can't we all just agree to never touch this server

yeah I mean there are plenty of servers no one would care if his server went POOF because there are many better ones

yeah I mean there are plenty of servers no one would care if his server went POOF because there are many better ones

Don't do that.