Sign in to follow this  
Roarkz

-148815 blood possible?

Did a little searching. Just wondering if this was legit. Maybe a headshot could cause this much damage? I'm not really sure how weapon damage works. Situation was: in the woods, low pop server, wasn't really scanning everything around but was moving fast. I had noticed a red chain right before this happened. Thanks for input.

head shots are a 1hk

and it was prolly a sniper

Welcome to Dayz, where NATO rounds are legal to shoot at people.

• Like 2

a NATO round from an AS50 does around that amount, you coulda been hit with that

Sounds hackerish but could be legit. The the AS50 can do over 100k damage and so can the rocket launcher.

Head shot can be. I was killed once on server where was 3 players with me, in clean fight. But I was killed too by the bots or cheaters. Hard to say. But with hs -14xxx is possible,

Did a little searching...

Obviously. If you had done more searching you would have found this

http://dayzdb.com/da...apon-comparison

And if you searched some more you would have found this AS50 37552 / 174205 1600m 455m 5 - 10

Now, if you really went all-in on your searching you would have found out that when using an AS50 with NATO rounds it does up to 174205 damage.

So 12000 blood - 174205 = ......

There ya go! It is possible and legit

But I guess posting a new thread is faster

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

possible: yes (AS50 with nato ammunition does 174205 damage and you don´t hear the shot since you´re dead before the sound reaches you (afaik) )

but if it was was deep in the woods that´s rather unlikely. maybe a bug (you can die while walking over small obstacles) or a hacker (but then most often all ppl on the server die)

tl;dr: might be legit, not likely.

Obviously. If you had done more searching you would have found this

http://dayzdb.com/da...apon-comparison

And if you searched some more you would have found this AS50 37552 / 174205 1600m 455m 5 - 10

Now, if you really went all-in on your searching you would have found out that when using an AS50 with NATO rounds it does up to 174205 damage.

So 12000 blood - 174205 = ......

There ya go! It is possible and legit

But I guess posting a new thread is faster

Always people like you being dicks to people asking questions.

Piss off.

• Like 2

Always people like you being dicks to people asking questions.

Piss off.

First of all, I gave him an answer, which is more than I can say about your post

Second of all, have some beans. Seems you suffer from constipation

Cool, thanks all. Yeah I lol'd too at the guy who said if you had searched more... I could know everything if I searched more I guess.

First of all, I gave him an answer, which is more than I can say about your post

Second of all, have some beans. Seems you suffer from constipation

I answered his question. But I understand the source of your stupidity now. Your location in the world is lacking in the education department. http://ourtimes.word...ation-rankings/

It's fully understandable.

Cool, thanks all. Yeah I lol'd too at the guy who said if you had searched more... I could know everything if I searched more I guess.

All good bud, I'd ignore the half-brained trolls that plague the forum full of their 'hate'. They weren't hugged enough as children.

Edited by Tsyn