Rokor Fenix

In game Brony Meetup!

You are a pretty bad troller, just get the fuck out.

Pointing out the intention of my message makes me a troll?

My message, by the way, was intended to give someone a happy gift for producing entertaining content.

I don't see why anyone who claims to enjoy fun and happiness would be opposed.

Seeing as a bus has been located and offered, I'd like some steam invites from ya'll so I can help us pick a server and set up. Not to mention gettign to know ya'll before hand as well :D

The point is, the only person I have actually talked to outside of the forums is TwinkiePinkie, whom found the bus, and Inu. IT's funner to talk to people on the spot.

Also, the list is getting pretty big, so, keep it coming! I will filter through people who am actually attending and who aren't ;)

Be advised, I won't attend, I don't have time on Sunday.

May Celestia be with you all.

• Like 1

I'm definitely down to meetup, but I think we may need quite a bit of cover (apparently MLP makes some people uncontrollably angry, lol) - only issue there for me is I lost my gear to a cheater last night. If someone could spare some sort of sniper rifle I'm down for overwatch duty.

My clan will allow me to supply a few guns, I'll find out how to disdruibute them later.

Same, ill get something sorted later this evening with a few of you if you want some gear for the meet... took weeks of gathering and looting and we realised most our shit will goto waste, so might aswell donate it to a good cause :)

Hah. I loved you guys on BF3. Would be fun to play with you guys on here at some point

Haha, and we are back to cause more friendship than EVER!

Any Bronies wanting some gear later just PM me and i will get something arranged tonight... just so much gear to get rid of as we are getting our own server very very shortly

Boy, I'm betting my beanz that you're all going to get murdered :D

Still, I'd love to attend but I'll be busy as heck this weekend. Looking forward to the video!

• Like 1

Boy, I'm betting my beanz that you're all going to get murdered :D

Still, I'd love to attend but I'll be busy as heck this weekend. Looking forward to the video!

Got some good support going to be overwatching the whole thing... hopefully wont go badly...

Got some good support going to be overwatching the whole thing... hopefully wont go badly...

no matter how much over watch you have 3-4 snipers with as50's can go prone in a nearby bush and you are all dead

no matter how much over watch you have 3-4 snipers with as50's can go prone in a nearby bush and you are all dead

Very true, but have planned this out with roaming sentries and if a server of my choice is selected we shall have air support... really i just want all the Bronies to have some fun for a couple of hours at least and try keeping the haters at bay, large scal military tactics are being deployed for this one ;)

By saying don't spam this topic with hate is kinda digging your own grave.

Why do bronies allways do this?

Because they want to be spammed with hate?

Bad attention is better than none. Bronies just seem like they're all shouting "LOOK AT MEEEEEE !!!! GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION I LACK IRL !!"

• Like 1

Pretty sure we're going to have a lot more firepower and a lot more than 3-4 people on overwatch.

Pretty sure we're going to have a lot more firepower and a lot more than 3-4 people on overwatch.

pretty sure that wont matter if the attackers decide to show up earlier and have the element of surprise

Very true, but have planned this out with roaming sentries and if a server of my choice is selected we shall have air support... really i just want all the Bronies to have some fun for a couple of hours at least and try keeping the haters at bay, large scal military tactics are being deployed for this one ;)

- this people will unite against a common enemy, outside the game most likely

- they will be organized

- they will have an inside man

- they will get there way earlier and pick the best sniper spot

- 3-4 AS50 snipers: all of the bronies will be concentrated in one spot, the attendants are all dead

- 2-3 sentries guarding the snipers: they will have tactical advantage by spotting your roaming sentries before they get close enough, roamers are dead

- killing enemies you can't spot is hard even for choppers, they will be pretty much useless if the attackers are smart enough to hide in a dense forest

face it this meeting won't last longer than 5 minutes

Edited by Centaureas

THIS IS A BRONY MEETUP IN DAYZ

The current time is Sunday August 12 at 6PM EST use a time converter for you timezone.

I will be messaging you all at about 4:30PM or so with the meetup place and TeamSpeak details.

TeamSpeak 3 shall be used, so download it and try it out.

The current attendees are:

Rokor Fenix

HuggeTheDrugge

TwinkiePinkie

RazorsEdge

AppleJackDaniels

irievolt

Someeonee

Lennsik

Piranha Plant

Inu

Goodrita

Derpy_Hooves

Uz3

Food

Tommy Gun

Marformation

Pretorian117

Lelouch

Bukethead

Kittywitty

Digital_Insanity

The meetup place is still being determined: But it will either be on or near the coast. I prefer to start out with basic supplies (map+compass and primary and secondary) but we don't HAVE to. We can just mob Cherno for our gear. Honestly, if you have good gear, you can just hang on teamspeak/guard the noobs :D Does anyone host their own(not private per say, just their own we can mob) server? Maybe get a bus?

PLEASE: Message me if you wish to attend.

ALSO: If you can record your perspective of the action/fun, please do! I hopefully will be recording it all to upload. All you need is a good amount of RAM/graphics card and using a program such as camtasia(free trial for 30 or so days) or just find a free one online. Most free ones don't record your mic audio, so just use audicity or something :D

PLEASE: Do not spam this thread with hate. This is simply a group of friends meeting up that share a common interest. Thank you.

And to any mod/admin, if this is in the wrong place, please let me know! :D

I do believe this would KICK ASS! Count me in please.

pretty sure that wont matter if the attackers decide to show up earlier and have the element of surprise

- this people will unite against a common enemy, outside the game most likely

- they will be organized

- they will have an inside man

- they will get there way earlier and pick the best sniper spot

- 3-4 AS50 snipers: all of the bronies will be concentrated in one spot, the attendants are all dead

- 2-3 sentries guarding the snipers: they will have tactical advantage by spotting your roaming sentries before they get close enough, roamers are dead

- killing enemies you can't spot is hard even for choppers, they will be pretty much useless if the attackers are smart enough to hide in a dense forest

face it this meeting won't last longer than 5 minutes

You fail to realize that even if you/they destroy the in game meetup, we can just dick around in various towns. Maybe there won't be a SET meetup point even. Who knows.

I still lost. I am a lonely pony

:(