Rokor Fenix

In game Brony Meetup!

Nice Tommy, I will be joining it later..

I have news; rokor has been sent to work om sunday so the meetup will be either moved to monday or next meetup.

I would join in but right now I'm lost in the wilderness. <_<

They're adult men who like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

that's pretty. erm. salty.

Hopefully I will be able to make it. If so, me and a couple of gullies are gonna provide long range support fire in case heaters decide to pop up.

I want to go, but not sure if i can trust people with how good of gear i have.

You can just come to teamspeak.. If you want to do just that, that is fine too. :)

Edited by Guest

that's beyond sad and lame

Maybe you dont like watch MLP FIM or maybe you just dont understand what this is but for the love of god dont call it beyond lame and sad. It saddens me to see people having such prejudice of us. I can understand why you call it lame, perhaps you find it boring to watch.. but sad? How is it sad?

Atleast appreciate the fact that it gives people hope and love, the fact that it makes people happy inside.

Also might want to add that this IS the wrong thread for criticism/hate, and the correct thread is http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20228-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/page__st__860#entry654860

Thanks.

PS: If you are wondering about the show, or if you wish to respond to this post please do so on the MLP:FIM thread.

Edited by Guest

Users with only one post and no avatar or history whatsoever? No.

Users with only one post and no avatar or history whatsoever? No.

am i ok to join, i haven't been on the forums much but i have played this since v1.6 which is quite a while, i probably won't join in game as per mentioned before, but i can definately join the team speak, i would rather not risk a ghillie, nv, gps and l85 TWS.

well @HuggeTheDruggie maby ppl have ben playing this stuff just as long as you but never ben active on the forums becuse they dont need to promo themselves like some ppl ( no offence to enybody here ) maby they just have some freinds they ben playing whit or just for themselves?

Rokor handles who gets in but if you created an account just for this, it looks mighty suspicious.

I'm gonna disguise as a brony and then start a brutal shooting in middle of the meeting. Anyone with me?

well he can ask me enything about enything and ill answer :P but i only created this account becuse of this so. becuse i thugt it sounded like fun :) i came here Thru eqd otherwise i wuld never have known of it

Edited by Centego

"In game Brony Meetup!"

Me: Oh... There is going to be a LOT of comments like "ur gay lol die"

Reading the topic...

Me: Things went better then expected C:

• Like 1